• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling a "fetish" for you or just something you enjoy?

Hardcore fetish..sadly. Really limits a sex life without the right partner. But that's me and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

I'm not sure if it's a fetish but I do think of it often. I wonder if that person is ticklish or that person. Whenever I see someone being tickled I just want to join in. (I dont if I do not know them.) It will definitely be a part of my relationships. I don't think I could be with someone who doesn't like being tickled.

Just a kink, I guess.
I don't need it to enjoy sex, which, ironically, has made it a lot easier to find people willing to indulge in it.

Not sure where I fall on the fetish-paraphilia spectrum. I used to think I "lost" my drive for vanilla and that tickling took over, but upon further review of my pre-teen years and puberty, I never desired "normal" sexual acts. Not once. As a young child, for some unknown reason (at least for now), I became "stimulated" at the sight of barefoot women, then barefoot women tickled, then when puberty set in, it became sexualized and the tickling urge spread to other body parts. So for some, needing it was never a question. "It" was all I ever wanted.

Both. I didn’t know it was a fetish until I encountered a book on fetishes and was floored. I love to hear a guys laughter 😉

I am so conflicted with this question, because I can go months without tickling..but then i find myself thinking about it a lot and when I do it does arose me and I do get excited about it that I can sometimes get a bit giddy...so I have always been fascinated by tickling and i get enjoyment and a buzz out of it when tickling someone but then at the same time I like what I like and I don't just try out something for the sake of it so I am kinda safe when it comes to tickling too.

for me its nonsexual. I am just hooked on the endorphin rush both during and after, and love sharing that feeling with others. I'd lump it in with massage for me.

That is me too. I've always enjoyed being tickled even as a kid as long as it was in short intervals (being an asthmatic kind of puts a damper on the more than 10 minute tickling). I love the way I feel during and after being tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back