• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling a "fetish" for you or just something you enjoy?

OKImTicklish

TMF Novice
I love to tickle and get tickled and a lot but I wouldn't describe my enjoyment of tickling as a "fetish." First of all, fetishes are generally sexual in nature and I don't necessarily get sexually excited by tickling, unless it happens in a sexual context such as in foreplay. Also, fetishes tend to be something you're obsessed about and require to achieve a sexual release. I don't have that type of overwhelming need for or compulsion to tickle. I just think it's a lot of fun and an exhilarating experience that I can enjoy in a romantic, sexual or totally platonic situation. How about all of you?

I'd known since I was a kid that tickling was something I foound fascinating and realised it was a fetish for me as I got older.

Both for me. It can be a fun, platonic thing or a sexual thing. Depends on who is involved and/or the situation. I've talked to some people that fall on either side strictly though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It can be both. If I’m in a relationship or I’m attracted to the other person, then it certainly can be. Otherwise it’s just playful fun.

I don’t often do well with people touching me. This is one of the few ways I can seem to tolerate it [emoji2370]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, I enjoy vanilla sex, but when tickling/foot fetish stuff/bondage are involved, I enjoy it more :D

for me its nonsexual. I am just hooked on the endorphin rush both during and after, and love sharing that feeling with others. I'd lump it in with massage for me.

Same here! I've always found the therapeutic aspect and potential medical validity to be fascinating.

It is a gigantic fetish for me. I'm hugely into sadism and BDSM in general, but tickling definitely is the dominating kink.

I think people define "fetish" differently.

When it's defined as a turn-on that most people don't have, then I'm a yes.
When it's defined as an obsession that I need for sex to happen, then I'm a no.

The textbook definition is more the first. The colloquial usage is more the second.

The definition I'm familiar with is that it's a sexual deviancy, usually related to inanimate objects or specific body parts, where a person cannot sustain arousal without it. Iirc, a paraphilia is similiar but deals with actions.

For me, I just call it a kink because I can function fine without it, but I'd rather not :)

The definition I'm familiar with is that it's a sexual deviancy, usually related to inanimate objects or specific body parts, where a person cannot sustain arousal without it. Iirc, a paraphilia is similiar but deals with actions.

For me, I just call it a kink because I can function fine without it, but I'd rather not :)

For me, tickling is not necessarily a sexual turn-on. It's just a really fun, enjoyable experience that makes me feel good.

Paraphilia; A preference for a specific act or object in a sexual situation.

Fetish; A need for a specific act or object to be present in a sexual situation for satisfaction to be achieved.

A fetish is a disfunction, it prevents one from having a 'normative' sexual experience, often to the overall detriment of the individuals life.

A paraphilia is simple a preference that once enjoys and gets a bonus out of having present, but it is NOT NEEDFUL for the individual to enjoy a sexual interaction.

In the case of the OP's question, I read it as how many of you have a paraphilia for tickling, how many have a fetish?

Most members here have a paraphilia, but there are no shortage of those that have a fetish, and they lie all along the scale of how much they are troubled by the fetishes demands and limits. Some are able to handle it happily, others, not so much.

Fetish is a word that has become degraded by popular use that is 'off definition' and has become a general term for 'weird preferences' in the general population, and not the clinical term that it truly means.

For me it's always been a paraphilia, that I enjoy a good deal, but can dispense with if it doesn't fit a relationship, or in favor of other paraphilia that I also like.

Myriads

...I can function fine without it, but I'd rather not :)

This, but in addition to fetish or just enjoy I'd suggest obsession. For me, like others, sex doesn't have to involve tickling and tickling doesn't have to be sexual. However, I have thought about tickling about six million times a day for virtually all of my life, and those thoughts are almost always sexual ;)

I guess for myself it truly is a fetish as defined by Myriads above. I'm incapable of "normal" intimacy, for the most part. This is something I've struggled with for a long time. It's been an issue in past relationships and has even prevented me from dating for the last couple years. I would give almost anything to enjoy more "normal" intimate activity. Sometimes, I've even wished I wasn't interested in tickling at all, but I can't. It's a part of me.

“We are homesick most for the places we have never known.” - Carson McCullers

I think that if it were a real fetish, then I couldn’t come unless tickling was involved. This is not the case. Tickling is my precursor, if you will, but not the all out means.

Both. But tickling isn't a requirement for me, so going by what Myriads said, it's a kink or paraphilia.

Tickling in a sexual context certainly makes things more interesting, but I can have fun with casual tickling too.

For me it's both. Tickling is like kissing or touching, it can be sexual in some cases and not remotely sexual in another. I like tickling scenes in movies and cartoons that I may not find erotic at all. I think the internet has made everything sexual to the point of absurdity.

I love to tickle and get tickled and a lot but I wouldn't describe my enjoyment of tickling as a "fetish." First of all, fetishes are generally sexual in nature and I don't necessarily get sexually excited by tickling, unless it happens in a sexual context such as in foreplay. Also, fetishes tend to be something you're obsessed about and require to achieve a sexual release. I don't have that type of overwhelming need for or compulsion to tickle. I just think it's a lot of fun and an exhilarating experience that I can enjoy in a romantic, sexual or totally platonic situation. How about all of you?

It's great to see like-minded people here. Tickling is, in the first place, a pure enjoyment. It's so much fun, to practice and to watch. It's like a rollercoaster, it's a game. It also has so many benefits which is wonderful. The endorphin rush TickleYeti mentioned.
That's what tickling is for me, and our other tickletherapists. The ladies who are ticklers in our tickle therapy videos don't have a fetish, but they do love to tickle so much, longing for the next session with a new "tickle therapy patient". This pandemic situation actually is very depressive for them.

Of course tickling can also become sexual, arouse sexual emotions, as any massage or touch practices can be. Which is normal. It's just one aspect of tickling.
Tickling is just wonderful in many ways.

In the case of the OP's question, I read it as how many of you have a paraphilia for tickling, how many have a fetish?
It's not even a paraphilia the OP is talking about. Both words that you mentioned are related to sexual situations.
It's the understanding of tickling as something more than that, an enjoyment of tickling.

For me it would be a fetish. I have only once reached orgasm without tickling even directly invoked and it was hard to get to that point. I was trying to think about tickling, but was anxious about not being able to get there and all in all it was very stressful.

I absolutely love tickling. It brings me so much joy and much arousal. I would say it’s been a problem though, I struggle to be intimate without tickling, I just don’t enjoy it and that can be harmful in relationships. I think about ticking, pretty much all the time. I can’t switch off and when I date I’ll try and figure out if a guy is ticklish as that really appeals to me, sometimes opening up to them about my interest.

I’m not ashamed of my fetish, but I wish I could turn it off. But then I’d probably be border line asexual (not that there is anything wrong with that).

I find the people saying they can casually enjoy tickling because if I am around tickling in a vanilla sense it is ver uncomfortable for me haha

Both for me. I can have vanilla sex without tickling involved if I am attracted enough to the woman like just having a hot chick down there is enough to do the job especially if it’s the first few times we’ve done it. But tickling makes it 100x better and eventually I would need to incorporate it in order to feel fulfilled in the relationship. I feel like I have “a tickle meter“ that requires a certain amount of attention lol and it’s something that transcends just a sexual urge and more akin to an affinity for tickling.

I don't understand the terminology but for me it's definitely sexual and would be my favourite thing to do in the bedroom, although I have / had have everything ranging from vanilla sex to BDSM type stuff as well.

I find the people saying they can casually enjoy tickling because if I am around tickling in a vanilla sense it is ver uncomfortable for me haha

Lol same. One of my friends was talking about how her housemates would hold her down and tickle her and I had to just walk away as it was very distracting to me!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back