• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quarantine fun, first time tied and tickled! M/F

katie_ticklish

I'm typing this on my phone so bear with me. If someone can rearrange my paragraphs to look better I would appreciate it lol. One night when I started dating my current boyfriend almost 2 years ago, we had a late night (tipsy in my case) text conversation. In this text conversation, we were talking about secrets and I made a comment that the ONLY way to get me to talk is tickle torture. He said he could make that happen and I made a comment how it actually sounded like a lot of fun! We continued talking about and jokingly making plans for him to tie me down and tickle torture me. Nothing ever came out of the conversation, fast forward 2 years....

During the quarantine we've had a lot of time to play. We're both fairly vanilla but decided one night to try tieing eachother down. He attached straps to the head and foot of the bed. Once I was tied down tight, out of my complete shock he said 'remember a conversation we had once about tickle torture?' I said 'yes?' With a giant smile on my face. He said 'unfortunately for you so do I and I have allllllll night to tickle you til you tell me EVERYTHING!' I said 'you already know everything!!' His reply....'then I guess I'll just tickle you!' I made a remark I regretted for the next hour and a half 'bring it on!'
It was AMAZING! I SCREAMED and begged the whole time! Way more ticklish than I realized. Hoping it's the start of some new experiences :) I'm new to this so I'll try to post a link to a pic he took right after telling me I'm about to get the tickling of a lifetime!

https://imgur.com/a/xxcHUPg

Amazing pic! And that must've been a great night (for you and also for him). Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! Oh we BOTH had a blast! Even if I was begging for mercy every second, which he gave me absolutely NONE lol

Great story and fine photo to go with it! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Thank you! Lonnnnng time lurker here, and very closeted about my tickling interest. Feels good to 'come out' lol

looks like lot fun were he tickle how long how much fun was it that night .

He straddled my waist and let my armpits have it for a solid half hour I bet. I THOUGHT that was the most anything could possibly tickle....until he peeled off my socks lol. I was tied up over an hour and a half total.

You have incredibly pretty armpits! Sounds like y'all had a great time! Here's to more sessions!

i hope got tooties tickled to sucked licked nibbled tickled all over lol ha.

Thank you for the positive feedback! If anyone wants to hear anymore about my experience or talk tickling dont be afraid to message! I'm excited to be out of the tickle closet!

As pretty as your upper body is, I'd love to see what your ticklish tootsies look like! :p

We'd all love to see them. Glad you had a great time.

Ok, I will post a pic or two after work but I tried to warn you. I've been a long time lurker here, most women getting tickled on here have cute feet. I have SIZE 11s, hopefully you all like long toes lol

I love bigger feet with long toes, so I'd love to see some pics of your feet!

I'm a huge fan of bigger feet on a woman. I would be thrilled to see them.

I would love to see those size 11s; especially if they happen to be in socks!

For anyone that did not look yet, I made a separate post of my size 11s.....be gentle in the comments, they're big!

That sounds fantastic. Congrats on a good time! May you have many many more.

J :jester: J

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back