• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slowdown tonight in anticipation of move to new server

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
We are moving all our data onto the new server tonight starting at 7PM EST. I'm not sure how long it will take, but while it's going on the server will be very sluggish. Sorry for the inconvenience, but once we're on the new machine things should be pretty awesome for us :)

Thanks for the heads up and thanks for everything you guys to keep the forum running soundly.

Good luck with everything, and thanks. Should we just refrain from coming onto the Forum, or at least not post during that time?

once we're on the new machine things should be pretty awesome for us :)

That sounds tantalizing!

No, you should be able to use the forum normally during that time. If that changes, I'll make an announcement or possibly shut down the forum during the transfer. Although that should not be necessary.

Last time something like this I think I just assumed it was only crapping outnon my end anyway.

Thanks for everything you do to keep the forum running well and also thank you for the warning. :D

Thank you for all your and the staff does to keep the forum running! Hopefully the process is going as smooth as possible tonight.

Thanks for the heads up Jeff, and thank you all for keeping this place up and running.

Ya, it was REALLY slow when they ran the test earlier but right now during the transfer everything seems fine.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back