• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

X-Men: Run, Storm, Run

loupanther

TMF Regular
Hi All, this one is a bit of a departure for me (i.e. - Caroline is nowhere in sight!) Hope you enjoy!

++++

It has been a banner night for Magneto.

The X-Men have all gone down in defeat after a surprise attack by the Master of Magnetism...Xavier's mansion is in shambles...the Blackbird has been destroyed...and the mutant protectors of humanity are no longer an obstacle to his quest for world domination.

All that is left is the lovely weather goddess Storm. One of the most powerful mutants on the planet, Magneto took sheer delight in taking on the lovely heroine one-on-one. After an intense showdown, Magneto bested Storm and sent her to a humiliating defeat. The lengthy battle spent Storm of her powers to fly and control the atmosphere, leaving the skies in the command of her victorious opponent.

Never one to pass on enjoying the fruits of his victory, Magneto decided to mix a little business with pleasure. Instead of putting Storm in a holding cell with the other X-Men, he stripped her of her uniform and boots, bound her hands to her body with a steel cable and banished her to the woods behind the mansion. Then in a bout of extreme cruelty, Magneto decided to take advantage of Storm's biggest fear....

You see, before she became the mighty X-Man we all know and respect, Storm was known as "Ororo Munroe, the most ticklish girl in Kenya." It has been a long time since our heroine has had to endure tickle torture, as her weakness for being tickled was always been a well-guarded secret. But now that secret is out!

Magneto has dispatched a horde of feathers to chase his beautiful prey thru the forest. Controlling the feathers by their metal stems, he has been able to guide them all over Storm's voluptuous body from a distance. Storm has been on the run for hours now... pleading, twisting, fighting and frantic to get away. Every hour that's passed has brought her ever closer to complete exhaustion and collapse. When that happens, her ticklish body will be devoured by Magneto's plumes...a fate worse than death!

So Storm runs...and runs...and runs...searching for hope on the horizon in the dark of night. Hope that is nowhere to be found!

Attachments

• 05.12.20_RunStormRun.jpg
    05.12.20_RunStormRun.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,041
By all means, do not limit yourself to Carrie only. I love the way you draw women, and it is nice to have a change now and then. As iconic as Carrie is, there is room for others (I know she will say otherwise, but who listens to her anyway? :D)

Come to think of it, it would be nice to see a drawing of all the girls you ever drew (even the secondary characters) ganging up on Caroline and harshly punishing her for "stealing the spotlight". That would be so much fun! Or conversely, Caroline torturing all of them (probably with the use of a machine) to remind them who is boss. I am not commissioning you here, but as a longtime fan (I discovered your works in 2001) such a picture would have a high nostalgia value.

By the way, I've always thought Latoya Lash looked like X-Men's Storm. Now that you are actually drawing Storm, it is even more obvious ;)

Nothing to do with anything, but I cannot wait to see the next chapter of Caroline's Social Distancing :xpulcy: You are at the top of your art now, and it is a pure blast to see you dishing out new content :goodjob:

Come to think of it, it would be nice to see a drawing of all the girls you ever drew (even the secondary characters) ganging up on Caroline and harshly punishing her for "stealing the spotlight". That would be so much fun! Or conversely, Caroline torturing all of them (probably with the use of a machine) to remind them who is boss. I am not commissioning you here, but as a longtime fan (I discovered your works in 2001) such a picture would have a high nostalgia value.

Intriguing Idea there, sir...That would have to be a full story...a single drawing would not do that idea justice! :imouttahe:

Intriguing Idea there, sir...That would have to be a full story...a single drawing would not do that idea justice! :imouttahe:

Whatever you prefer. I love ALL of your drawings :man:

I was thinking of one of those giant hi-res pics that'd be more like a "family photo" of sorts, featuring Carrie tied up and abused/tickled by a machine in the center and surrounded by all the female characters you ever created. Then again, who am I to argue? A feature-length Loupanther original story? Yes please. Shut up and take my money. Our money. All of it :D

Well, this is simply a brilliant comic and concept. Thanks for sharing. Wild stuff!

R

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back