Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

7/2/2020

See some spam on the forum? Click the '!' in a triangle symbol to report it. We'll clean it up.

New from MTJ

New Yoly
Adventure!

Click here
6/26/20

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

VAMP RECORDS #7 (Sorority Tickles!) New 5/13/20

VAMP RECORDS #7!
    Illustrated and Created by Bandito!

Crystal is in a full-blown crisis!

She is full-on girl-crushing on Val in the worst possible way. Every chance she gets she has to TICKLE her and TICKLE HER!

And now her secret is at risk of being EXPOSED!

Val has shown up at Crystal’s SORORITY HOUSE to drop off a Vamp Records order, and her sardonic quips have roused the ire of the preppy blonde giggly sisters. And what do they decide to do to her?

TOTALLY. THEY’RE GONNA TICKLE TORTURE HER!

And with Crystal forced to publicly join in, she might well betray her deepest darkest secret.

Grab your pogo-ball, and hyper-color shirt.

Get out your walkman and your jean-jacket.

And welcome back...to VAMP RECORDS!

VR07_Cover.jpg VR07_Preview.jpg VR07_Preview2.jpg
    ITEM FEATURES

• 12 Amazingly SEXY Tickling Pages + Cover!
    • 55+ Super Erotic Tickling Panels!
    • Bare Foot Tickles and Ultra Hot Toe Tickles!
    • Sorority House Tickle TORTURE!
    • Spread Eagle Teasing Tickles!
    • Naughty Topless Breast, and Upper Body Tickles!
    • Illustrated and Created by Bandito!
    • Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Save $ off the following comics..

Vamp Records #1
    Vamp Records #2
    Vamp Records #3
    Vamp Records #4
    Vamp Records #5
    Vamp Records #6

This offer is good until 05/31/20

Please visit our new mobile-friendly store @ MTJpub.com our gallery @ DeviantArt and @ Facebook

Thanks to following the guys on Patreon, I've read this issue and love it so much.

If you haven't read this yet, get it now and you'll see what I mean. Trust me, its filled with all the amazing sexy tickles you will want/need.

Quote Originally Posted by marvin10101984 View Post
    Thanks to following the guys on Patreon, I've read this issue and love it so much.

If you haven't read this yet, get it now and you'll see what I mean. Trust me, its filled with all the amazing sexy tickles you will want/need.
    Thanks, Marvin!

I really appreciate the very very kind words and your generous support! You're awesome and kind. ;o)

B

Will there be ticklegasms?

Why the change in art? I like Bandito's art in general, but this series I was into for its art style specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by TickleFur View Post
    Will there be ticklegasms?
    Great question, buddy! Short answer: not yet. This issue ends with a bit of a cliffhanger. The ticklegasms will come (heh) in issue 8 (the sequel to this issue). That said, there's tone of very naughty topless and bottomless tickles. But with so many issues of build up...we figured Val and Crystal could wait one more issue before their big bang together. XDD Thanks again for asking! If you get the issue, I sure hope you dig all the smexiness!

Quote Originally Posted by jackbw View Post
    Why the change in art? I like Bandito's art in general, but this series I was into for its art style specifically.
    Another great question! Short answer: not every artist can stick with a project forever. Rearte did wonderful work. But since having him work on future issues (after issue 6) wasn't possible...I decided to keep the series and characters alive. I really love Val and Crystal and their whole hot tickling universe. So, instead of letting the series wither away, I decided to keep their story going with my own sweat equity. ;o) Thanks so much for being a fan of VAMP RECORDS! Realizing that my style is quite different from the previous issues, I hope you still enjoy this issue. And if it doesn't look like your brand of vodka...I get that too. Either way - thanks for your support and your kind comment/question!

Wink

I just bought the whole series and I have to say it was awesome. VR #4 was very hot... but this latest was insanely hot, easily the best in the series so far

Val looks soooo gorgeous, and the tickling she and Crystal endure and LOVE is having done to them is incredible. Can't wait for the next issue!

And I have to say that, of all your many gorgeous, tickling-loving ladies, Val has become one of my complete faves

Quote Originally Posted by TickleFur View Post
    I just bought the whole series and I have to say it was awesome. VR #4 was very hot... but this latest was insanely hot, easily the best in the series so far

Val looks soooo gorgeous, and the tickling she and Crystal endure and LOVE is having done to them is incredible. Can't wait for the next issue!

And I have to say that, of all your many gorgeous, tickling-loving ladies, Val has become one of my complete faves
    Thanks so much, good buddy! I really appreciate the very kind words and the amazing support.

Val has become a favorite of mine as well. She is so much fun to write. And frankly...she is even more fun to draw! I've really enjoyed watching the relationship between Val and Crystal develop.

And I am so so so so so excited to see VR8 come together. I feel like it will be quite the landmark step in the VAMP RECORDS universe.

Thanks again for the very very generous awesomeness.

B

Blog Entries
    Hahahaha... I am staring at the two perky assets stretching the tee halfway! No one has done that before, Deet. It looks like a small thing, but it's really catchy from here... Naughtiness is too good during pandemic, hahahahahahaha!
    <<< Grab it NOW!

MTJ's first ANIMATED E-Comic

Blog Entries
    I would mean, the pandemic only made you creatively naughtier than ever! XD
    <<< Grab it NOW!

MTJ's first ANIMATED E-Comic

Quote Originally Posted by The Bandito View Post
    Great question, buddy! Short answer: not yet. This issue ends with a bit of a cliffhanger. The ticklegasms will come (heh) in issue 8 (the sequel to this issue). That said, there's tone of very naughty topless and bottomless tickles. But with so many issues of build up...we figured Val and Crystal could wait one more issue before their big bang together. XDD Thanks again for asking! If you get the issue, I sure hope you dig all the smexiness!

Another great question! Short answer: not every artist can stick with a project forever. Rearte did wonderful work. But since having him work on future issues (after issue 6) wasn't possible...I decided to keep the series and characters alive. I really love Val and Crystal and their whole hot tickling universe. So, instead of letting the series wither away, I decided to keep their story going with my own sweat equity. ;o) Thanks so much for being a fan of VAMP RECORDS! Realizing that my style is quite different from the previous issues, I hope you still enjoy this issue. And if it doesn't look like your brand of vodka...I get that too. Either way - thanks for your support and your kind comment/question!
    Thanks for the kind and clear response. Makes sense to me! Keep up the good work!

As always Bandito delivers the goods.
    I can't stop praising with amazing style, clever plot and totally spicy artwork
    Any MTJ saga that gets under Bandito's spell, it's guaranteed that we'll enjoy it and the girls Will laugh
    I'll give no spoilers, but this totally rules
    A pleasure to enjoy your work
    Thanks
    "Circle of fire my baptism of joy at an end it seems
    The seventh lamb slain, the book of life opens before me
    But I will pray for you
    And some day I may return
    Don't you cry for me
    Beyond is where I learn "

Steve Harris - The Evil that men do

Lol maybe I should stop by with pizza for these girls ��
    my vorpal bunny Atlas

Not every signature has free content links on it, but mine does ^-^

my storys:
    T.I.S. The Bounty Hunter: Audrey's Hunter M/F
    night of misfortune

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemianne View Post
    Hahahaha... I am staring at the two perky assets stretching the tee halfway! No one has done that before, Deet. It looks like a small thing, but it's really catchy from here... Naughtiness is too good during pandemic, hahahahahahaha!
    Awwwww. Love you, Bohy! You gotta love a little naughtiness during the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemianne View Post
    I would mean, the pandemic only made you creatively naughtier than ever! XD
    Ha ha ha. The pandemic is an amplifier. And it has amplified the naughtiness. ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by jackbw View Post
    Thanks for the kind and clear response. Makes sense to me! Keep up the good work!
    Yay! Thanks for the kind words, and the support, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Godflesh View Post
    As always Bandito delivers the goods.
    I can't stop praising with amazing style, clever plot and totally spicy artwork
    Any MTJ saga that gets under Bandito's spell, it's guaranteed that we'll enjoy it and the girls Will laugh
    I'll give no spoilers, but this totally rules
    A pleasure to enjoy your work
    Thanks
    What an amazingly awesome comment, my friend. Thank you tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by amkes View Post
    Lol maybe I should stop by with pizza for these girls ��
    You have no idea how freaky your comment is. But you will when you see the sequel. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bandito View Post
    You have no idea how freaky your comment is. But you will when you see the sequel. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
    Really!!! Hope I can model to be the pizza delivery person lol ��
    my vorpal bunny Atlas

Not every signature has free content links on it, but mine does ^-^

my storys:
    T.I.S. The Bounty Hunter: Audrey's Hunter M/F
    night of misfortune