• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quarantine fun, first time tied part 2. Feet pic requests f/m

katie_ticklish

I posted a couple of days ago about my first experience tied up and tickled. I included an upper body pic of my stretched armpits awaiting torture but I had some requests to see my feet so I decided to start a new thread for anyone curious.
I warned you all I don't have the cute feet you typically see here, I had size 11s with long toes! I'm pretty embarrassed to post them but I'm wanting to get more involved in the community so here they are, do not poke fun! Lol

https://imgur.com/a/L2mkDcj

They look pretty delicious to me. I'll bet they're loads of fun to tickle and nibble!

I like long toes, as opposed to stubby toes, and you have very lovely soles! :feets:

Thanks for the positive replies! I was way more nervous about posting these pics than the armpits lol. Maybe I can learn to like my feet haha

They are gorgeous! You have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about! &#55357;&#56843;

They are every bit as sexy as I thought they would be! Thanks for showing them!

You have gorgeous feet, I hope you feel more comfortable sharing them more in the future!

I seriously cant believe these replies! I've always hated my feet ESPECIALLY when it comes to shopping for shoes lol. Dont even get me started what it's like going to a bowling alley wearing shoes with a big 11 on the back of them!

You have very sexy and soft looking feet and soles. Love your long toes and your very soft looking soles! Hope, they are as ticklish as they look pretty.
Katie, don`t be longer ashamed, showing your feet!!!! They are really pretty!!
Would love to see more of them!

They are fantastic. I love them even if you don't. What's the most ticklish spot on your feet?

I'm late to yet another thread, but I agree with every other reply here... your feet are beautiful. Seriously.

You have amazing feet! I'd tickle, rub, and smell them everyday.
Thanks for sharing

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back