• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Humileating Loss PART 2: The Revenge (M/M)

The_Kev

TMF Master
It was a full year since my absolutely humiliating loss to Ryan in the semi finals. He had taken advantage of my desicion to go barefoot and tickled me into submission. I would have done anything to keep from having to tap out to that guy. If he had been professional and put me in a legitimate hold I would have let him break my arm or choke me out before tapping to him, but he had held my ankles together and tickled my feet until I couldnt stand anymore and had to tap out, and then just to add insult to injury, he made me verbally submit, and I was forced to scream out for him to stop ticking my feet in front of the whole crowd.

Over the subsequent year, a lot of my friends and sparring partners tried to console me over that complete humileation. They assured me that everyone would forget. I thought about wearing shoes from then on, but that would make me look even more afraid of being tickled and so I continued to go barefoot to the rest of my matches. Fortunately, mynopponenrts either didnt think about it, or had a silent agreement with me that they wouldnt subject me to something so embarrassing.

Eventually I found my self back in the semi finals, and I was ecstatic to learn that Ryan had as well. We were going to face off again and I would finally have the chance to get some payback!

Having a year to pick my strategy, I narrowed my options down. Ryan didnt seem to ever wrestle in his bare feet, which was unfortunate as I was looking forward to laying into them. So Infigured my best bet was to target his neck and armpits, which his jersey left wide open. My only fear was that he might not be ticklish. I dreaded that, the thought of laying into his most sensitive areas and getting no reaction. I had tried to gather some intel to see if he might in fact be ticklish but came up with nothing. Oh well, I woild have to test it durring the match.

It started, and I couldn't have imagined a better oppertunity when I saw what he was wearing.

His singlet revealed his pits and his upper chest and ribs, a lot more than I was expecting. And, though he wasn't barefoot, he was wearing some kind of slipper socks. If I played my cards right, I could do to him exactly what he did to me!

The match started and within a second I was on my back! I couldn't believe how fast he moved, he had trained hard and his kind was on winning, not in setting me up for tickle torture like mine was. I heard the ref counting and realized that I was about to be pinned!

In a panic I powered out and we were struggling and groping trying to secure each other.

He rolled me onto my stomach and I tried to twist away, which led to him getting me in exactly.the same position he had me in last time! Me on my stomach and he laying on top of me facing my feet amd using my left ankle to hold my right ankle down.

I could feel his chuckle as he casually teased: "bare feet again?"

I felt his fingers glide and skitter up amd down the middle.of my feet and I HOWLED in giggled and pounded my head on the mat trying to take it.

Without thinking, I barked out "please! Don't!" Before degenerating back onto silent laughter.

I couldnt stand it. He was torturing my feet again, and I was very close to screaming my submission.

I DARTED my legs back which toppled him. I grabbed his ankles and straightened my legs as he tried to crawl away.

My feet felt his soft armpits and I grinned. I wiggled my around his pits and I got the answer I had wanted all year.

He SCREAMED!

He stopped trying to crawl away and pulled his arms in trying to protect his bare armpits. I dug my toes in as he blubbered. I kept him there for a long while, enjoying the agonizing look on his face. When he was sufficiently exhausted I moved quickly to where I was sitting above his head and worked his arms into a figure 4. I was basically sitting Indian style over his head with his arms tied up in my legs. A slightly painful hold, but that was the least of his problems.

I put both hands on his armpits like I was pinning him but, discreetly, I was rubbing them up and down with my thumbs.

He let out the most adorable CACKLE and he REALLY started begging for mercy as the ref started counting.

I let up

He blurted out something I couldnt understand throguh all the giggles but I know he was begging me to pin him.

I plopped my hands on his pits and repeated the agonizing pin again, stopping at 9.

The third time I could tell he was trying to get enough breath to scream his submission. I concentrated carefully on his stomach and when it looked like he had enough breath to submit, I put my hand over his mouth, continuing on the one armpit until he lost his breath.

He was fucked. He was beside him self, there was nothing he could do but endure 9 long seconds of tickle torture on his armpits over and over again. He couldnt tap out, he couldn't verbally submit, and I wouldn't pin him. To add insult to injury, I and everyone else noticed that he was hard as a rock, a noticeable "bulge" in his uniform. To be fair, I was too but it's so much more noticeable when you're on your back.

I repeated this proccess over and over about a dozen times until he could only groan. I was torturing him!

I didnt exactly feel sorry for him, but I did at least acknowledge that hes a human being and theres only so much he could take before it became out right cruel.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear.

He frantically shook his head NO!

I repeated my cruel treatment of his pits and included his neck, and toward the very end, I invaded his singlet and pinched his nipples! He let out a PITIFUL series of yelps and his "issue" became absolutely impossible not to notice.

I leaned down and whispered again. This time he obedient nodded YES, and I saw as he complied and used his right foot to slip his left sock off, and vice versa.

I darted into a 69 position and began skittering my fingernails up and down the length of his bare feet.

He degenerated into a fit of laughter.I worked his feet over, stopping at ever spot that got the most tortured reactions.

I felt him tapping on my leg, grinned, and demanded: "verbally submit".

It took a long time in which I absolitely tortured his bare feet, but eventually:

"I GIVE I GIVE PLEADE STOP TICKLING!!!!!!"

I had never felt so vindicated in all my life. The crowd erupted and went on to the next round leaving my rival, amd the guy who tortured me, in tears on the mat.

I knew he would want his revenge, but he would have to wait an entore season before he got his chance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back