• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you have around you older people, or persons with mental issues...

Tenebrae

Verified
... please remember that grief at the loss of loved ones, shock at the loss of jobs, isolation and restrictions on movement, difficult family dynamics and uncertainty and fear for the future might all cause psychological suffering.

Granted, on a bad day we can all fall victim to this. However the people around us with mental issues are more susceptible than others to this. Old people who might feel left out too. So, I would like for once to echo the secretary general of the UN (and I am far from being a big fan of the UN to begin with) and urge you to take care of the people who matter in your life.

Think about what you can do for them. A phone call, an email, the surprising delivery of a gift or even a pizza, or even an impromptu visit if you are not under lockdown... Those are simple gestures but they go a long way to make someone feel better.

Thanks for them, and wherever you are, I hope you are doing okay :Kiss2:

Last edited:
Thank you for this post. It's a great reminder.

Very well said. :)

Hello! I wanted to reply sooner but the Forum went down just when I thought I had the time to :p

Glad to see you appreciate. I was working when I read Guterres' statement and it sort of struck a chord. I know quite a few people who had to face difficult situations like these.

Stay strong! And don't forget to write/call/visit those you think might need it.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back