• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Server transfer tonight

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
HisDivineShadow will be doing our server transfer tonight, which will mean shutting down the forum for a while.

Once that's done, I will start pointing our domain at the new server - what that means is, every website on the Internet has a unique address which is a set of numbers. A program called a nameserver translates the website address ticklingforum.com into those numbers. Once we've got all our data on the new machine, I will start the process of informing all the different nameservers on the Internet that our website should point to the number address of that new machine instead of our current one.

That can take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days, and everyone will experience it differently. Some people will be pointing to the new server by tomorrow morning, and for others it might take a day or two. But by the weekend, we'll all be using the new machine and I personally am REALLY excited by the speed boost we should experience.

We're going to have 2-4 times as much processing speed, four times as much RAM, and we're going to be moving from a regular spinning hard drive to a Solid State hard drive, which will drastically increase how fast you can access an attachment when you click on it.

We usually don't have problems with the forum running fast and smooth, but even still it should be a noticeable improvement.

I'll update this thread as things happen,
Jeff

Again, I say thank you for all the hard work you put into "our home" here! What would we ever do without you dedication?

Jeff, if you need any floppy disks to make it all work, well I'm your man!! ;) I second robmic and say to you another well deserved thank you for ALL your actions on TMF!!

Thank you and DivineShadow for the upgrade and letting us know!

Things will probably look a little weird while we're using the substitute URL, but once the new address spreads and we can use ticklingforum.com as the address without being directed to the old server everything should go completely back to normal.

So don't get in the habit of using the backup address directly :) Or at minimum, make sure you're checking ticklingforum.com/index.php frequently so you notice the transition.

You'll be able to tell it's working because you won't see that "server is shut down" message anymore, you'll just go right to the live forum.

The chatroom may not work on the new address, but as soon as the old one flips over it should work again. Give me a shout if you see things that don't work.

Took a screenshot of what the chat room looks like for me on mobile right now.

Screenshot_20200519-105021.png

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back