• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Horrible Situation

DeanGrimes7

TMF Poster
So my better half has the most glorious feet you could ever wish to see. Perfection.

One problem, she hates to have them touched or tickled, its "annoying". They are super sensitive yet when I get anywhere close I'm told where to go!

Any advice?

Sometimes I think one should ask the s.o if how would they would feel if you quit doing what THEY enjoy. But on the flip side my ex did/ said this to me.

Its a hard situation to be in. With a fetish of this magnitude where I am concerned, I just couldn't meet my Ex halfway with what he wanted to do anymore. I am strictly a Tickling Fetishist and I'm not apologizing for it anymore. It got to the point where I just decided to leave him. (For many others reasons besides tickling though.)

I'm not saying leave her. But you need to think about how much this affects YOU. I mean you entitled this thread "Horrible Situation". That's a powerful statement. Can you live without it? If the answer is no... well I'm sure others here will have some advice for you besides mine which is to THINK about a life without her in it. Not do it. Just think about it.

. I've tried giving advice on "No you can work through it together. Therapy etc. On and on. But... I gave up when my own e Bf decided to tell me I needed to be hospitalized because of my fetish. That I spent "too much time thinking about it". Fuck that. :)

Last edited:
I've tried giving advice on "No you can work through it together. Therapy etc. On and on. But... I gave up when my own e Bf decided to tell me I needed to be hospitalized because of my fetish. That I spent "too much time thinking about it". Fuck that. :)

That's pretty harsh! Obviously he didn't think you were right in the head and to me, that's good enough reason to do what you did!

I've never been in a relationship but reminds me of when I wondered whether or not I decide I couldn't be with a girl if it turns out she's not ticklish or is but doesn't like to be tickled.

Feels like doing that'd just make me feel like a dick.

Pretty much everything that Captured Doll said. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Decide whether her or your tickle fetish is more important. Trust me, I can sympathize!
I'd recommend googling "Anna Kendrick tickled." She talks about breaking up with a guy because he didn't respect what she told him about not liking to be tickled.

My $.02

You didn't mention it in your post, but I'm guessing you've expressed how much it means to her. If she didn't respond to honest and heartfelt communication, I think that kinda says it...

Now if you haven't just laid it all out there to her, you gotta do the opportunity cost decision of how much vulnerability she is worth. I'd say do it...if you haven't. Best case scenario: Fruitful fetish incorporation Worst case scenario: you've invested time in something that won't work, and its time to move on. Which sucks.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Respect her wishes?

100% this. It’s her body and if something isn’t pleasant, you need to back off. It’s her body, her choice. If this isn’t something you can live with, you need to be up front with her and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hm, any gratification out of her touching you with her feet? Maybe run that idea by her. You do obviously need to respect her boundaries, though.

Try leaving her socks on and a deep foot massage until she gets over the phobia of having her feet touched ..... then reward her with ladies choice !!

Sometimes I think one should ask the s.o if how would they would feel if you quit doing what THEY enjoy. But on the flip side my ex did/ said this to me.

Its a hard situation to be in. With a fetish of this magnitude where I am concerned, I just couldn't meet my Ex halfway with what he wanted to do anymore. I am strictly a Tickling Fetishist and I'm not apologizing for it anymore. It got to the point where I just decided to leave him. (For many others reasons besides tickling though.)

I'm not saying leave her. But you need to think about how much this affects YOU. I mean you entitled this thread "Horrible Situation". That's a powerful statement. Can you live without it? If the answer is no... well I'm sure others here will have some advice for you besides mine which is to THINK about a life without her in it. Not do it. Just think about it.

. I've tried giving advice on "No you can work through it together. Therapy etc. On and on. But... I gave up when my own e Bf decided to tell me I needed to be hospitalized because of my fetish. That I spent "too much time thinking about it". Fuck that. :)

If you wern't a spoken for lady, i'd say you're my soul mate or something after this above reply and advice! LOL This was going to be very close to my reply...with the "fuck that" and all :cheer:

Dean, listen to this lady...she speaks nothing but the total truth. The only thing i'll add is life is too short to be in an unhappy and unsatisfying relationship (been there, done that). Think things over and remember this...it's better to be single and alone than to be tied down to someone and feel not quite right or miserable.

Maybe I just come from a very black and white state of mind about things, but if this person isn't going to make my life happier, why would I invest time and effort to convince them to make me happier. Even if you convince your partner to humor you, is she going to enjoy it? Do you care if she finds it annoying?

Frankly that's a deal-breaker for me. I like being able to pamper and show a partner love through touch and affection. She sounds very averse to your desires, and you'd only cause yourself more pain in the long run carrying on when she won't have it.

All I'll say on top of that, is if you're going to seek a means of satisfying your urges elsewhere (i.e. another woman), don't do it while you're dating this person.

Maybe I just come from a very black and white state of mind about things, but if this person isn't going to make my life happier, why would I invest time and effort to convince them to make me happier. Even if you convince your partner to humor you, is she going to enjoy it? Do you care if she finds it annoying?

Frankly that's a deal-breaker for me. I like being able to pamper and show a partner love through touch and affection. She sounds very averse to your desires, and you'd only cause yourself more pain in the long run carrying on when she won't have it.

All I'll say on top of that, is if you're going to seek a means of satisfying your urges elsewhere (i.e. another woman), don't do it while you're dating this person.

Totally agree, I've been there and it best to move on.

For what it's worth, I've dated several people who initially said something like "I don't like being tickled," but who then ultimately ended up finding a way to enjoy it once we talked more about it, and they understood the effect it had on me. Like, plenty of people have submissive/sadomasochistic tendencies more generally, and can find pleasure in stuff like spanking, nipple clamps, post-orgasm torture, etc. It's "painful," but when it occurs in the context of a sexual/romantic relationship with trust and respect, it can be an "enjoyable" pain. Just so with tickling. Some people might "not like being tickled," but might still enjoy the experience of being restrained and tortured by a partner, if they appreciate how much their partner is getting off on it. Maybe it's not something they're comfortable with all the time, but it might be frequent enough for you to feel satisfied. Obviously I'm not saying everyone is like that, nor that anyone should be expected to react that way. Just that it's a possibility worth exploring.

That being said, if you've thoroughly discussed it, and she understands and respects how much this matters to you, and it's still not something she can find a way into enjoying at all, well, that's a pretty major incompatibility. You might also think/talk about the extent to which the two of you are comfortable with various forms of non-monogamy, and whether that could possibly be satisfying to you. Though of course, it sounds like you mostly want to tickle her. I'm not going to tell you how to weigh your priorities, but for me, I know I could never be long-term satisfied with someone I didn't feel sexually compatible with. So if someone didn't and couldn't enjoy being tickled, that would definitely be a deal-breaker for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back