• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thank you! To all of you, to our Patrons, and ESPECIALLY to HisDivineShadow

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
We have completed our move to the new server. We are now on a dramatically faster machine than our last one, and even though we never have problems with speed or performance, you should still be able to see a difference because we gained

1) a 4x increase in CPU speed
2) a 4X increase in RAM (from 16GB to 64GB)
3) a 5-10x increase in Hard Drive access speed (for loading attachments)

And I want to first of all thank, and direct everyone's attention to, the incredible HisDivineShadow!

There's no question that we have an amazing team of volunteers -

Myriads has managed the daily TMF operations for almost two decades, and he's done an incredibly job of keeping things moving forward in an orderly fashion. I could not have done what he's done, and the forum is definitely a much better place because of him.

And of course our currently active moderators DVNC, BellaRisa and Affectionate Dan also do a great job of helping us keep things friendly, and perhaps more importantly, giving Myriads and I their perspectives and advice.

But HisDivineShadow makes a contribution that outshines everything the rest of us do, myself included - When the forum breaks, he's the one who ends up working for hours to fix it. And he is not a guy with a lot of free time on his hands. He doesn't ever complain, but because I know him I know he makes huge sacrifices to help us.

He never tries to call attention to himself or makes a big deal out of what I know is a drain on his very limited resources. And without him, the forum might not even still be here. He's a rock star who never takes a bow, and hopefully without diminishing the contribution that everyone makes, I would say that he's probably the one truly indispensable member of the team.

Thank you, HDS - for everything you've done and everything you do.

And I would also like to thank our Patrons who support us on Patreon. It's because of them that we have this shiny new machine, and the chatroom upgrade I just ordered for us. And any other improvements we make in the future will also be due to their help.

If I had to pay for all of this just by myself, we would still be limping along on completely out of date tools, and there would be very little hope of things getting better in the future.

Instead, we have a new, faster server. We're about to get a new, better chatroom. And sometime this year, I'm going to upgrade our forum software as well, to something more modern and easy-to-use.

So I want to thank each and every one of you who has contributed. (And if I missed anyone, PLEASE tell me so I can add your name to the list!)

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Max Speer
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Thank you to all of you, to all the members of the TMF, for everything! Here's to twenty more years! :community::community::community:
Jeff

Last edited:
Awesome, thank you to all. The TMF has always been part of me and my way of life.

Thank you to the hard-working moderators and patrons.

All these years, I thought Myriads was a female. I mean no offense by that, just sayin.

Thanks for all the hard work.

All these years, I thought Myriads was a female. I mean no offense by that, just sayin.

Thanks for all the hard work.

None taken. On the internet anyone could be a cat banging away on the keyboard while everyone is asleep.

And I want to echo Jeff's appreciation of HDS. He does indeed perform the critical roll that has kept the place up all these years. And thank you to all of you who have contributed to allow our improvements.

Myriads

I can’t say it any better than Jeff did. Without each and every one of you keeping this place going, where would we be?

Thank you everyone!

fantastic to hear of all the upgrades and also thank you everyone for making this place a safe space. If you do move to a new forum software, I would be happy to help test it for accessibility for screen reader users. I'm totally blind, have been on tmf for a long time but inactive when my wife was alive, now after 3 years getting back into things. Anyway, would be happy to help of course on a volunteer basis as I love the people and community and mods and the great job done over the decades.

fantastic to hear of all the upgrades and also thank you everyone for making this place a safe space. If you do move to a new forum software, I would be happy to help test it for accessibility for screen reader users. I'm totally blind, have been on tmf for a long time but inactive when my wife was alive, now after 3 years getting back into things. Anyway, would be happy to help of course on a volunteer basis as I love the people and community and mods and the great job done over the decades.

That's a great offer, thank you very much!

Thanks to Jeff, Myriads, HDS, and everyone who Jeff mentioned in his post

Glad the move to the new server has been accomplished.

Good Luck to us all.

Last edited:
You are absolutely awesome. Thank you all and especially HisDivineShadow for making the TMF my favorite place on the Internet

:gbtoast:

It's always amazed me how smoothly this site has run. I've been here since nearly the beginning and I can't ever really remember any major hiccups with the site. I applaud all those who put their time into keeping it up and shining like you do! There isn't enough thanks to give you folks! But I'll throw in one more... Thank you!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back