• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finding out if she’s actually ticklish

JameO73

TMF Poster
Over the last six months or so, I’ve become really close with an awesome girl named E and her husband A. Both are great people, very friendly and loving, and have become very close to me and my wife. E is the older sister to one of my best friends whose wedding I was just in. A is the most laid back guy every and we have a ton in common.

The last few weeks E and I have been doing an infinite round of 21 questions randomly. I slipped in the question about what her most ticklish spot was. She came back with she has always hated being tickled and she can’t really say where. She followed that up with she doesn’t THINK her feet are too ticklish (unprompted). I asked her how she handles pedicures and she said it doesn’t bother her too much. I made the joke she has a super power or is CIA trained and I guess we’d find out eventually if she is or isn’t. A few laughs, gave a warning she’s a puncher when tickled and I said as long as she doesn’t kick me in the face so I can do my job, we’re all good. She laughed and she said you’ve been warned!

Just trying to think of the best way to test this. I figured in passing if she’s sitting around on the couch barefoot or hanging out. Just something goofy. I’ve become an “uncle” to her toddler and we’re over there a lot. So opportunities will be had! She goes barefoot a lot and she said her favorite feature is her feet because they’re “tiny and normal looking”.

Just trying to think of the best way to test this.

..don't.

By my count she's already given you three friendly warnings to not try it. Take the hint. That's not even taking into account the iffy dynamics of both of you being married and you wanting to do fetishy things to her under the guise of "oh it's totally innocent I swear".

Just... don't.

..don't.

By my count she's already given you three friendly warnings to not try it. Take the hint. That's not even taking into account the iffy dynamics of both of you being married and you wanting to do fetishy things to her under the guise of "oh it's totally innocent I swear".

Just... don't.

Agreed.

Could be brave and ask her and her husband together with your wife if they would be interested in 2 on 2 tickling?

Not in the least. just be respectful.

How is waiting for a chance when this woman is less likely to give consent "respectful"?

I am assuming you are straight, how would you feel if a man tried to wait until you were drunk and vulnerable to do something that would sexually satisfy himself?

If you do try it, I seriously hope she leaves you shitting teeth. She said she was a puncher, after all.

the price you pay when you put your hands on someone that is giving you all the signals not to

Hopefully everyone's also in agreement of "Don't try using if they're drunk as an opportunity."

Jame, id go for a quick tickle if the opportunity presents itself. from what youve said, i dont think anything bad would come of it.

..don't.

Just... don't.
Exactly right. Your job now is to not make her regret trusting you enough to let the conversation go there. Your second job is to not crap up your existing good relationships by letting your fixation make the decisions. IF she ever brings it up again, then consider some of this other advice, but dont count on it. Just take the win, enjoy the little bit of forbidden knowledge you have, and move the eff on.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back