• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flintstones Adult Male Tickling

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I dont know if cartoons count as tickling mainstream, but as the characters involved were both adults in the show, perhaps I can post this. If it does not belong here, I understand.

I'm sure almost everyone has seen the famous cartoon, The Flintstones, and its main character, Fred Flintstone, and his family.

Anyhow, with the ticking.

Last night, I happened to be skimming through an episode of The Flintstones. There was a scene where Fred was having trouble with one of his neighbors, Mr Loudrock. At one point, Loudrock dropped a fence and trapped Fred;s feet. Fred seemed to be genuinely petrified of having his feet tickled. Loudrock then tickles Fred 's feet, and Fred goes ballistic.

I'm sure I had not seen that since I was very young, probably.

I remember that sxene it was a pretty decent tk torture scene

I remember seeing that scene as a young child. I had the fetish very early on lol

I dont know if cartoons count as tickling mainstream, but as the characters involved were both adults in the show, perhaps I can post this. If it does not belong here, I understand.

I'm sure almost everyone has seen the famous cartoon, The Flintstones, and its main character, Fred Flintstone, and his family.

Anyhow, with the ticking.

Last night, I happened to be skimming through an episode of The Flintstones. There was a scene where Fred was having trouble with one of his neighbors, Mr Loudrock. At one point, Loudrock dropped a fence and trapped Fred;s feet. Fred seemed to be genuinely petrified of having his feet tickled. Loudrock then tickles Fred 's feet, and Fred goes ballistic.

I'm sure I had not seen that since I was very young, probably.

I've seen it many times, he also gets foot tickled while buried in the sand by Wilma and Barney gets foot tickled by Betty and Fred too. I think Wilma gets tickled once on the neck when Fred kisses her, don't remember the exact scene. I'm more into the ladies getting tickled. Lol.

I'm into the ladies getting tickled as well, Jack. Since I had seen this scene with Fred getting tickled for the first time since I joined the forum in 2002. (That shows how long I had not watched The Flintstones in lol, and it had been much longer than 2002, ) I figured I would post it.

I thought I read once there was a scene in the Flintstones shows with Pebbles and Bamm Bamm as teens where Pebbles tickled a girl’s foot

I've seen it many times, he also gets foot tickled while buried in the sand by Wilma and Barney gets foot tickled by Betty and Fred too. I think Wilma gets tickled once on the neck when Fred kisses her, don't remember the exact scene. I'm more into the ladies getting tickled. Lol.

I remember those old cartoons. Sometimes I wonder if script writer was into f/m tickling

I thought I read once there was a scene in the Flintstones shows with Pebbles and Bamm Bamm as teens where Pebbles tickled a girl’s foot

I've read that too aged ago though I wonder if it even exists since I've never seen it posted anywhere.

I remember as a kid being so angry that it wasn't Wilma trapped under that fence getting tickled.

I'm into the ladies getting tickled as well, Jack. Since I had seen this scene with Fred getting tickled for the first time since I joined the forum in 2002. (That shows how long I had not watched The Flintstones in lol, and it had been much longer than 2002, ) I figured I would post it.
Mitchell i remember reading one of your posts about family members being extremely ticklish. I don't remember the exact details though.

I remember as a kid being so angry that it wasn't Wilma trapped under that fence getting tickled.

Yeah, for some reason it always seemed taboo for female characters to have their feet tickled in older shows like that. It was always the male characters getting it. Even as a kid it always frustrated me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back