• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - Aliya tickle therapy by Irochka

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Russian beauty Aliya

Height: 5'5 (165cm)
Shoe size: 8 (Rus 38)
Sign: Taurus

49885018563_419bd8c764_n.jpg
49885539196_b25fd46b77_n.jpg

First tickle therapy session in her life. Beautiful Aliya meets Irochka, our most persistent tickle therapist, who loves to break her patients slowly and relentlessly with light tickling that with time gets more and more unbearable, making ladies lose their resistance and burst into giggles once they realize this tickling is not going to stop anytime soon.

Preview clip - Aliya first tickle therapy session interview

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/23262181/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Aliya standup therapy by Irochka</a>
tt0253aliya_standup.gif

The first session is in stand up position. Aliya can't protect her underarms, her sensitive sides or tummy. She can only dance and smile.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/23262333/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Aliya foot therapy by Irochka</a>
tt0254aliya_feet.gif

This time Aliya's feet are in trouble. Irochka is an expert of foot tickling, and our cute patient's resistance is no match for the quick fingers and sharp fingernails of our tickle therapist. Aliya's feet are firmly secured to the tickle bed and can only wiggle with no chance to escape.

Aliya just has to take it, you can see her abs working out non-stop, bringing her to silent laughter. She almost can't breathe or say anything. The prolonged foot tickling is slowly and purposefully bringing her to exhaustion. And it's a miracle how her abdominal muscles keep working so hard without even being touched.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/23272291/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Aliya upperbody therapy by Irochka</a>
tt0255aliya_upperbody.gif

Our sensitive patient Aliya is already worn out after the foot tickling, but now she has to endure Irochka's fingers on her upper torso, which is almost unbearable. Irochka immediately finds that tummy tickling makes Aliya lose all her power and resistance. The tickle therapist brings her patient to silent laughter, as her abdominal muscles keep working out non-stop. Aliya can't handle it and almost can't breathe.

When Irochka starts tickling her underarms it's no better. Aliya can't escape anywhere from our persistent therapist, and just has to take the merciless tickling, trying to survive. What a lovely ticklish patient.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/23285351/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Aliya facedown therapy by Irochka and tickletherapist</a>
tt0256aliya_facedown.gif

Our beautiful patient Aliya already had a pretty nice ticklish workout, and in conclusion we put her on her stomach face down for some rib tickling time. Aliya is secured to the tickle bed, and she can't pull her arms down to protect her sides. Irochka probes her ribcage, wiggles her fingernails in her underarms, and dances her fingers up and down her sides, making her patient smile. Even the neck and inner thighs get some attention.

When it's almost over, the tickletherapist takes control and shows his master class on Aliya's ribs and lower sides. His technique makes Aliya wriggle and thrash, trying to escape but to no avail. The tickle expert easily finds her weakest spots and gets the loveliest reactions from his cute patient. Rib tickling makes her lose it.

Thank you for your comments and your support, we really need it to keep going!

IMPORTANT: we can no longer keep up with English subtitles for our clips, but you can ask us here in the comments by time code and we'll provide the translation to the phrases that you are interested in. So feel free to ask.

From now on you can see the list of all our video threads in our blog.
Here you can find all the previews and photos of our ticklish clients:
List of all Tickle Therapy video threads

Some pictures of beautiful Aliya:

49885539271_cc9b1ed3d6_n.jpg
49885018588_579c314fb2_n.jpg
49885018533_2949386990_n.jpg

Last edited:
It`s so sad that there are no english subtitles. It`s very important for me.
Please tell me what the girl said at 2:50

It`s so sad that there are no english subtitles. It`s very important for me.
Please tell me what the girl said at 2:50

If you mean the standup clip.
She said: "I guess now my weakness is gone, I'm not afraid of anything". She didn't know she would be twitching again soon after saying this :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back