• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Titanic II

I felt like a hypocrite since normally I don't know how to feel about dramatisations of real life disasters like the Titanic primarily follow real life disasters but don't mind Honor & Glory doing it.
I guess maybe the latter feels more acceptable since it's in an interactive medium.

My fam lived not too far from there but in the republic, right on the border. Dad has some wild stories, but dunno if he's seen the Titanic museum

You should go, preferably while you're still young. That's your history and what makes you who you are today. You won't want to leave unless it's to come to Scotland, you'll never want to leave here. nobody does.

I read the final survivor Milvina Dean apparently had nightmares when she saw A Night to Rememberband never saw the James Cameron film.

I found the movie Titanic (with that song by Celine Dion) to be historically inaccurate as most of the poorer passengers were kept separated from the other sections of the ship by locked gates (and thus almost none of them made it to what lifeboats there were) yet this wasn't shown in the movie.

I found the movie Titanic (with that song by Celine Dion) to be historically inaccurate as most of the poorer passengers were kept separated from the other sections of the ship by locked gates (and thus almost none of them made it to what lifeboats there were) yet this wasn't shown in the movie.

My memory is fuzzy but I think that was shown in the movie. I remember there were many scenes with 3rd-class passengers locked behind iron gates and all :sherlock:

I hope he will be removing the major design flaws that caused the original to sink if he's planning on actually putting passengers on board!
The areas off limits to passengers were apparently planned to have the necessary safety measures expected of a modern ship if that means anything.

Now the mini gasme based on her sister ship "Patroness of the Mediteranian" is out.

Understandable.
Presumably some might also consider it something of a bad omen.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back