Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Time For Tickling clip 2 320x240 wmv
Dorm Room Tickling CLIP 2  320x240 wmv
Day Of Laughter Outside Tickling Clip wmv 320x240
Clips4Sale Banner
Fair Tickling Clip 2  320x240 wmv
Tickling Competition  Clip 2 320x240 wmv
Wrapped & Tickled: A Ticklish Case of Overreacting! (1080 mp4)

What's New?

7/13/2020

Visit MTJ Publications for a great selection of tickling Comics and Stories

New from MTJ

New Yoly
Adventure!

Click here
6/26/20

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Titanic II

Titanic II

I know these plans have been a thing since like the early 2010's but did folks here hear about how some Billionaire I think named Clive Palmer is planning to build a modern day replica of the RMS Titanic?

Sigh...(face palms)...dammit rich people.
    Ghaleon: WHY have you DONE THIS? What IS IT that you CAN SEE that I CANNOT? TELL ME!

Dyne: I see a bright hope for the future that resides in each and every human being.

Ghaleon: I see only DESPAIR!

I'd seen some mixed responses.

Like one of the producers behind the video game Titanic: Honor & Glory said he'd probably be interested in sailing on it but some also called it an insensitive publicity stunt and a mockery to the memory of those that were lost in the Titanic disaster.

I'm only on board (no pun intended) if the ship is built by surly Irish ship builders, for the sake of accuracy.

Blog Entries
    My wife and I visited the Titanic museum while in Belfast 2yrs ago this coming August and they are still very proud of the work that went into building it. There was a man outside wearing a T-shirt with "The Titanic" in bold letters on the front and underneath in a sort of a half circle pattern it read; "It was fine when it left here". I realize that sounds like a sick joke. We also met a wonderful lady there as well who was in her mid 20's during The Troubles. She told us she never thought she would reach the age of 30 and showed us where Bloody Sunday had taken place. As a result we had the opportunity and honour to sign the Peace Wall on Shankill Rd. They have been through a lot, thus their sense of humour.
    Scottish Proverb: Forgive your enemy but remember the bastard's name
    Saor Alba Gu Brath

IIRC there were plans for Titanic II to sail the original planned route from Southampton to New York but I forget if that was still the case.

Blog Entries
    Whew. I thought this thread was going to say there was about to be a sequel to the hilariously shitty 90s movie, lol. At the screening I saw, the audience turned on the movie halfway through, and started heckling and roaring with laughter at it, it was one of the strangest (and greatest) movie theater experiences of my life! I don't know what's more idiotic: Kate Winslet giving the middle finger (That always happened in the Edwardian era!), or Leo DeCaprio jumping back onto the ship and getting chased by a guy with a gun. (I guess the sinking of the Titanic wasn't dramatic enough, and needed spicing up, lol.) (That was the moment that got the biggest laugh from the audience, I'll never forget it. If you closed your eyes, I swear you'd have thought you were in a comedy club).

This billionaire's vanity project is still pretty hilarious, though. And you know he's probably an nightmare to work for, throwing hissy fits. "No, no no! It's still not right!"

I hope the contractors milk the job for all it's worth. "Sorry Mr. Palmer, it's still not ready." "Not ready?!!!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bator View Post
    My wife and I visited the Titanic museum while in Belfast 2yrs ago this coming August and they are still very proud of the work that went into building it. There was a man outside wearing a T-shirt with "The Titanic" in bold letters on the front and underneath in a sort of a half circle pattern it read; "It was fine when it left here". I realize that sounds like a sick joke. We also met a wonderful lady there as well who was in her mid 20's during The Troubles. She told us she never thought she would reach the age of 30 and showed us where Bloody Sunday had taken place. As a result we had the opportunity and honour to sign the Peace Wall on Shankill Rd. They have been through a lot, thus their sense of humour.
    My fam lived not too far from there but in the republic, right on the border. Dad has some wild stories, but dunno if he's seen the Titanic museum

Ironically in a video game I was playing one of the characters asks why anyone would want to build and sail on a replica of a ship with as ominous a past as the Titanic.

I hope he will be removing the major design flaws that caused the original to sink if he's planning on actually putting passengers on board!

I heard about this accusation before but I never heard it in detail.
    What design flaws did the Titanic have?

Blog Entries
    something about rivets

Blog Entries
    Scottish Proverb: Forgive your enemy but remember the bastard's name
    Saor Alba Gu Brath

This is a hotly debated topic, but I maintain the belief there was enough room on that floating door for both of them at the end of the movie. Therefore, for the sake of safety, the replica needs to have this clearly labeled on all the doors!

I never saw the movie (I'm more interested in seeing A Night to Remember personally) but I do know some have said Jack stood a better chance at surviving had Rose not jumped bacl onto the ship.
    To quote How It Should Have Ended:
    "You jumped off of a lifeboat back onto a sinking ship! Are you *insane*?!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast