• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Fun Life Pt1

HollywoodDragon

Hey, yo...

I been here a long time, and I have a few stories I've posted under the username "EvilDragon". Personally I'm not too happy with the fiction I've posted, but I tend to be.....under different influences...and I've posted stories I wrote in ten minutes that are trash as fuck. But I had one, it was a true story, an email I had sent a friend about tickling my (now) ex-girlfriend. I like reading that one because it's real. This story is real too, and I am lit like a blowtorch but I think some people might enjoy this "story" if you wanna call it that.

So, first thing's first: I've never hid my foot fetish or my tickling fetish. Like literally, never. Any girl I've ever ever talked to/been interested in, knew what she was getting herself into. I could probably throw a good 20 true stories on here if my fucking brain worked properly. But, I can say that my favorite ticklees have almost always been BBW. I can't explain why, other than to say it's just always been more fun. More satisfying. I have a major foot fetish but I love tickling a woman all over, wherever I can keep the giggles flowing is my favorite target. (Btw if any of you lovely ladies comment, be sure to mention your most ticklish spot, for research purposes, of course😀)

I say that to say this: my current girlfriend, I'll call her Rianne, is...so amazing. She is the definition of a BBW, with feet so pretty they look tiny, if that makes sense. She has a bunch of tattoos and currently rocks Ariel style red hair. Little Mermaid, ya know? Anyways. She's 22, ten years younger than me, and she was very green to the whole fetish thing. She accepted me for me from day one, but I could not tickle her. Not that she wouldn't allow me to, she more encouraged me to. I tried and tried but it just had no effect. We still grew together and I told her all the time that I would figure out how to tickle her. She would say that she used to be ticklish, and even wondered herself why she seemingly wasn't anymore. I had these nice, probably foot long feathers that drove a couple other women crazy but with her, nothing. I tried almost every one of the usual tickle spots when we first started dating, with little to no success. I knew I would crack her though, because I'm always up for a challenge and the few times I did get a slight giggle it was so melodic that I craved more.

One night before we moved in together, she was at my place and I was fucked up off who knows what, anything but crack & heroin is pretty much a go for me, although I do not smoke meth. But anyway, we're drinking and we lay down and for the first time, I ate her out. Now I had been her first with the foot deal, and at this point had worshipped her feet countless times but she claims that until that night she'd only receiver oral sex once, ever. I have no idea how, but whatever.

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I'm well aware that after orgasm anyone gets more sensitive. So, immediately after I finished her love juices, my hands found her belly, right before what we call the sides, and I gently yet purposefully began to lobster claw her with my thumbs and index fingers. Her reaction was one I've come to know and love, a playful "Stopppp!" accented with a carefree squeal & giggle. She grabbed at my hands but repeatedly let go so I could continue and man, it was fuckin' AWESOME. After a few minutes I got up and laid on one arm and held the other down, and tickled all over her upper body with my free hand. Her armpits weren't, and still really aren't all that ticklish but her big sexy belly and her sides and ribs were like I'd always imagined and later wished they would be. She's a bit of a begger when tickled, she cries out for me to stop even though she admittedly is fine and loves to laugh, as well as please me. She probably could have freed herself but she didn't really try to, instead she laughed and giggled steadily, her head turned away from me with her eyes clenched shut.

I tickled her upper body for what was probably a good hour, in all honesty, of course with several breaks. (I'm not a ruthless tickler; I like my ticklee to enjoy as much as she can. I find the point of near constant giggles and laughter and I stay there 95% of the time.) This whole time I never tickled her belly button(tell ya 'bout that later in this entry tho😉) but I knew I had to try her feet, which until this point had been about as ticklish as a laundry basket. As I said, her feet are really fuckin' pretty but until recently they were a bit rough at times. Which of course I had to fix. Lol. But this night I finally got her, almost instantly. I scribbled my short nails up and down her instep and was treated to the perfect reaction of instant giggling and squirming. She got some strong ass legs, and would pull away after no more than 5 seconds I'd say, but every time she would give her feet back right away. I told her I figured it out finally, to which she replied that she knew definitely ticklish on her feet, and she told me she was happy that she finally reacted to my tickles.

I asked her if she thought my twins (feathers😝) Melinda and Evette, would work, and she shrugged and said let's see. So I did, stroking both her soles up and down, unrestrained, with her mostly just gasping and fidgeting her willing feet. It wasn't until I started sawing between her toes that I quickly got not only the most unbridled laughter out of her at that time, but I also had to hold her leg down by laying on her shin. Her laugh is incredible when she's really going. Between her 2nd and 3rd toes was and is by her admission, the most feather ticklish spot on her feet. (We have a chart I'll share soon). About ten minutes of this and I was ready to fuck, and even then I tickled her throughout with great results. I had finally found the keys to tickling her.

Over the next few weeks I only saw her on the weekends, but when I saw her she let me tickle her as much as I wanted, one night I just so happened to stick my finger in her navel, playing with her before sex, and just like that I'd found her most ticklish spot. It's this point in time that I started to think that maybe she likes when I tickle her, because her laughter was and always is unbridled, her pleas a bit more desperate, but her hands meekly slap at mine with no real attempt at defense as she laughs herself silly. This particular night I didn't tickle her there for too long, mainly because I knew it tickled her for real and I didn't want to run her off. But my next stories....she ain't been so lucky. Lol.

Sorry if this entry is kinda long and boring, but it's backstory for future entries. I'm bout to post quite a few, basically recounting my tickle escapades. With not only Rianne but others from my past as well as times I been on the receiving end. I'll probably drop this one along with another one, so if you like what you read, let me know and I'll do the best I can to tell my personal tickle tales.

I'll also get more pix of her feet, she sleeping right now and I'm rubbing them, sneaking in tickles that are making her flinch and giggle in her sleep. I might be able to get her feet and legs in a good shot. Comments are greatly appreciated, constructive criticism as well as general convo. I probably won't be putting her face on here tho. But if we friends, ya might be able to coax me into a direct message.

Until next time:

Dragon

"The things I ain't supposed to do, have always been the most fun..."

Attachments

• 20200518_032556.jpg
    20200518_032556.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 164
  • 20200518_033802.jpg
    20200518_033802.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 158
  • 20200518_032543.jpg
    20200518_032543.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 144
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back