• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Fun Life Pt. 2

HollywoodDragon

Hey yo...

Dragon back again with what may or may not be a quick story, who knows...but as I said in my last post, I have a major foot fetish as well as tickling fetish. I even paint my lady's toes like twice a week sometimes, and I do a dann good job, too. If I had a gripe with her feet it'd be the heels and the balls of her feet are normally a just a little rough, so I've also been working on getting those areas her feet nice and soft like her arches and toes, so they will hopefully be as ticklish as they are pretty. Every day I've been rubbing her feet with lotion, as well as trying to find different ways to achieve my desired effects. Today I got her this pedicure booty, with coconut or whatever, from Wal-Mart. I must say, it worked fairly well. I'm still tickling her in her sleep and she's reacting. But after I wrote my last post I had to get her for real, so I woke her up with a good tongue down on that pussy. Needless to say she was more than satisfied after having 3 orgasms (as she said, I only felt 2 but hey) and I told her, "you know I'm bout to tickle you right?" to which she said "mhmm" 😀

I told her she could choose where I tickled her first and that it would be quick, and she pretty much chose her feet. If you haven't read my last story, her feet are ticklish but only about a 5 on a normal day, a 7-8 after orgasm, but she knows I love her feet. Well tonight, after orgasm as well as the earlier foot pampering, I don't think she was quite prepared for her feet to finally hit that 10 on the ticklish scale. I laid right next to her feet and ever so lightly spider-tickled up and down her sole. I knew from rubbing and tickling her feet as she slept that they were much softer than usual but when I tickled her, the laughter poured out of her immediately. Her usual feeble cries and pleas lasted all of a few seconds before all she did was lay there and laugh. Not a loud laugh and not always constant, but very innocent (though she far from that!) and what I describe as a ticklish laugh. She didn't pull away but she did curl her toes, especially when I targeted them. After a few minutes I could hear in her laughter that she was tired, so I told her I'd bring it home, and she told me she was fine, and that it just tickled more than usual but she liked it. I know this to be true because when I was eating her out as soon as I tickled her foot she came, and she's been doing that a lot lately.

I told her I was gonna pick a toe, just one toe, to tickle until I finished. And that if she moved or clenched I was gonna switch toes and start over. Still freely giggling as I lightly pinched at the back of her thighs, she told me to do her middle toe. Now, thanks to research, lol, we both know that her middle toes are her most ticklish toes, so it kinda shocked me that she chose it, but whatever. I gripped the cute little tootsie and with one index finger tickled up and down it, tip to stem.

She. Completely. Lost it.

Again, not loud laughter, nor screams, I'd describe it as almost frantic giggling, but still not much resistance. After maybe half a minute her laughter died down and she clenched her toes, and I told her I was switching toes because of it. She laughed and said she knew. I moved to her big toe, the second most ticklish, and she was right back to laughing pretty much non-stop. I eventually tickled all 5 toes of her more ticklish left foot before finally letting her rest, which was about 10 minutes I'd say. I laid next to her and she unbelievably asked me why I stopped so soon. Ha.

Naturally I pulled her blanket back off of her belly area and attacked the meaty flesh on her sides and belly. I found out a week or so ago that if I tickle over her navel and around it without going in it, she giggles really, really hard and it turns her on. So I did just that, holding her one free arm behind her back for the next 10 minutes or so and tickling her silly. Her usual cries and pleas were fleeting and after maybe 5 minutes I felt her body loosen up and she, as we ticklers like to say, accepted her tickling. She would look me in the eyes every time she was starting to desensitize, and I simply moved an inch or so from where I was and she closed her eyes and squealed into helpless giggles again, I swear she loves the shit almost as much as I do.

Now she's sleeping again and I'm sill rubbing her feet, drinking cheap vodka and watching old Undertaker matches. I know I could wake her for more tickles most likely, but I'll wait for the morning.

What a life!

-Dragon

"If your girlfriend ain't got ticklish ribs, RUN AWAY, she's SOULLESS!"

Attachments

• 20200518_041545.jpg
    20200518_041545.jpg
    913.7 KB · Views: 279
Great story and fine photo to go with it. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D

Nothing like tickling sum unconcious feet while taking in a few matches of "The Phenom!" :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back