• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unknown cartoon scene

Pazfan48

I remember seeing this one on USA during there Cartoon Express block. Not sure which cartoon this one was from. The scene as best I can recall takes place in what looks like an alleyway or basement. He is bound hand and foot while three individuals wearing what looks like bowler hats, all three villains have mustaches. One of the three is kneeling down and tickling the boy's feet with a feather, while another asks him something like: "Doesn't this make you feel like talking?"

One other detail that might help. This one aired the Friday before Christmas week in 1990.

Does anyone out there recall or know anything about this one? All information is greatly appreciated.

Not sure. It could've have been. Got any ideas which ep. it might be if it was?

Can't be that one. This scene was different. It had three identical villains wearing hats and all had mustaches. Does anyone know the name of these villains? It would help to narrow the search.

Attachments

• villian.jpg
    villian.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I've upload a sketch a did of what the villain in the episode looked like. I know at first glance it looks like Don Turtelli. It is not. As I stated before, there are three of them, all are practically identical.

Thanks for sharing these, but none of them match what I recall. Might need a list of every villain on TMNT so I can atleast find one that matches the villain on the sktech drawing.

If it wasn't in what you saw, then it wasn't TMNT's. Can you describe the person being tickled or what years the show was on for?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back