• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Eolh 1: Kara Has A great Time Tickling Lindsay's Feet (Stocks, F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released the first clip of the LAST LAUGH EOLH series, starring two new models:

LINDSAY: 23, 5'2", size 6.5
KARA: 24, 5'4", size 7.5

As a side note, I have to say that I'm really looking forward to being able to do more shoots in the future. Mind you, I don't actually need more material, as I have plenty in reserve. And my financial situation makes it hard to justify hiring new models, anyway. But it would still be nice if it were at least an option. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic makes it pretty much impossible. I suppose there might be a few models out there who would be willing to do it anyway, but it just doesn't seem like a good idea. Good thing I have a lot of unreleased footage. I can't help but wonder how other producers are managing in these uncertain times. I imagine model recruitment and shoots have slowed down quite a bit over the last couple of months.

CLIP DESCRIPTION:

Lindsay sits with her ankles locked in stocks, grinning at the camera while she waits for her friend Kara to take care of her. The latter starts unlacing a sneaker. The scene skips a bit ahead to the moment when Kara manages to pull the sneakers off (turns out they were pretty tight). As she tosses the second one aside she says "This is going to be bad". She gets a giggly reaction from Lindsay from barely brushing against her socked feet and adds: "You see? I'm not even doing anything yet". Kara gently tickles the exposed skin as she gradually peels off the socks. "You're so ticklish", she says. "I know...", Lindsay admits. Kara observes that Lindsay's feet are moving a lot and wonders aloud how she's going to tickle them more efficiently. Fortunately, she has access to toe restraints.

The scene cuts again. When we come back Lindsay's big toes and pinky toes have been fitted with leather cuffs and shoelaces. Her sneakers and socks are visible to the left, hanging from the stocks like trophies. Having dealt with all obstacles, Kara can now fully dedicate herself to her task. She's clearly delighted by the laughter she hears as she explores Lindsay's soles for weak spots and experiments with various techniques. If the playful banter going on between the girls is any indication, Lindsay also seems to be enjoying the experience to some extent, despite having a hard time dealing with the maddening sensations her helpless little feet are being subjected to. Both girls find the whole thing highly amusing.

<font size="+1">LAST LAUGH EOLH SERIES PREVIEWS:</font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23273319">LAST LAUGH EOLH 1</a></font>

Attachments

• lleolh1.jpg
    lleolh1.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 645
  • lleolh_0.jpg
    lleolh_0.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 326
I'm afraid not. As is unfortunately too often the case, the second model, Kara, wasn't ticklish enough. Sorry.

That's no problem,as Lindsay getting maniacally tickled(on her cute little feet) is decent enough to leave us all fully satisfied. Excellent job on that clip. :dogpile: :dogpile: :milestone: :milestone: :drinkup: :drinkup:

That's no problem,as Lindsay getting maniacally tickled(on her cute little feet) is decent enough to leave us all fully satisfied. Excellent job on that clip. :dogpile: :dogpile: :milestone: :milestone: :drinkup: :drinkup:

Thank you, I appreciate it. It's still a shame that this kind of scenario happens so often, though. I certainly can't blame people for hoping to see a ticklee get her revenge on her tickler. Not to mention that, from a sales point of view, a series with two ticklees tends to have more potential than a series with only one (though not always).

That being said, I agree that Lindsay is a delightful ticklee, and she and Kara have a great chemistry, which counts for a lot.

I do wish I had taken the time to have both models show off their feet on camera, if only briefly. Kara may not have been ticklish enough, but I'm sure some people might have enjoyed some shots of her feet anyway. It would have been a nice little bonus. Oh well.

very cute video girls seems always seem have cutest soft smooth adroable barefeet and toes and ticklish how find them get them to agree to be on tickle video its must be luck.

very cute video girls seems always seem have cutest soft smooth adroable barefeet and toes and ticklish how find them get them to agree to be on tickle video its must be luck.

I guess some luck is involved, but it also requires a lot of work and patience.

I'm afraid not. As is unfortunately too often the case, the second model, Kara, wasn't ticklish enough. Sorry.

Ah that's a shame.

Few questions if that's ok, Are these old clips you are releasing?

Do you still make new clips?

If so how do you come across all the models?

Will there be any good teasing revenge scenes coming up with any other models?

Do you do Customs?

Thanks

Are these old clips you are releasing?

The original footage was shot several years ago, but I only recently released the finished clips.

Do you still make new clips?

Do you mean new clips on my store or new shoots? I'm definitely still adding more clips to my store. Significantly more often than I used to in the past, in fact.

As for new shoots, that's fairly rare now. I kept doing several shoots a year until about 2017. After that I slowed down significantly, and I've only done a few shoots over the last few years. Thing is, I've (arguably irresponsibly) accumulated so much unreleased footage that shooting more is hard to justify until I manage to catch up (if that ever happens). I also don't have a lot of money to spend on model salaries. Hopefully I'll be able to do more shoots in the future. But for now I have plenty of material I need to work on.

If so how do you come across all the models?

It was different for my first few years, but eventually modeling sites became my main recruitment method. Not ideal for finding models for fetish videos, to be honest, but at least I have access to a lot of potential candidates. Only a very small percentage accept my offers, though. Most don't reply at all, actually. It's a lot of work and frustration for very limited results. Other than that, some of the models I've worked with before help me recruit their friends/acquaintances. I also found a few models on Craigslist in the past, but that's not an option anymore.

Will there be any good teasing revenge scenes coming up with any other models?

Some of my future series will feature models taking turns tickling each other, yes.

Do you do Customs?

I'm afraid not. Sorry.

Thank you, I appreciate it. It's still a shame that this kind of scenario happens so often, though. I certainly can't blame people for hoping to see a ticklee get her revenge on her tickler. Not to mention that, from a sales point of view, a series with two ticklees tends to have more potential than a series with only one (though not always).

That being said, I agree that Lindsay is a delightful ticklee, and she and Kara have a great chemistry, which counts for a lot.

I do wish I had taken the time to have both models show off their feet on camera, if only briefly. Kara may not have been ticklish enough, but I'm sure some people might have enjoyed some shots of her feet anyway. It would have been a nice little bonus. Oh well.

I still say that I wish we could see the clips in which these models are tested. I believe many of the least ticklish models could have some potential even if they were crammed together in a single clip. Tickle abuse had a similar idea with their "best of the worst" series.

Not too long ago you released the famous clip with a not-as-ticklish model, and I enyoyed it.

I still say that I wish we could see the clips in which these models are tested. I believe many of the least ticklish models could have some potential even if they were crammed together in a single clip. Tickle abuse had a similar idea with their "best of the worst" series.

Not too long ago you released the famous clip with a not-as-ticklish model, and I enyoyed it.

I understand. But I eventually released Last Laugh Eoh because, despite my hesitation, I felt it was the best of the shoots that I initially decided not to use. Well, that one and the recent Last Laugh Ger, which I also wasn't too sure about. In my opinion, none of the other shoots have the same potential, either because of the models' performance or technical issues.

Now, it's entirely possible that you would enjoy some of the others, considering how intrigued you seem to be about them. But you have to understand that turning raw footage into a commercial clip takes a lot of work. There's the editing and picture correction job, of course, but there's also writing the description and making sample pictures and a preview clip. For me it's a long, tedious process. I have a hard time finding the motivation even for gebuinely good series. I tend to procrastinate like crazy, which has lead me ot accumulate enough unused footage for literally dozens of new series. When I do finally find the will to work on something, I much prefer to use it on videos that I feel have at least some potential for success. The rejected series simply don't qualify.

Another thing to mention is that I usually don't film the testing process. I only film when I decide to give the models a chance, like after we officially decide to do a shoot and sign the releases. So I actually don't have any short audition segments that I could combine into a longer compilation clip.

Now, I do have footage from a number of shoot attempts that didn't yield the results I was hoping for. But in many cases I realized that I probably wasn't going to release the footage as I was shooting it, but continued just in case (might as well, since I've already accepted to pay the models). When that happens I tend to approach the shoot in a technically sloppier way, knowing that the footage will most likely never be used anyway. Among other things I get more casual with the models, talking a lot more than usual as I exchange pleasantries with them. I'll be honest with you, releasing such footage would be extremely embarrassing for me. Even more so than when I play the "tell me you love it/beg for more tickling" mind game with a solo model, which is already cringey as hell. I would rather not put myself through that.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back