• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnotised, tickled, teased (M/F)

LittleFeets

My partner and I have been together for about 9 years now. He has tickling and foot fetishes that we explore - it's not too bad getting extra foot massages and free socks! More recently we've been dabbling in hypnosis as a fetish. Something we've both got an interest in.

I'm sure you can already see where these things intersect!

We've tried various hypnotic suggestions before, but yesterday was a particularly fun session we had that I'd like to share.

To give you an idea of how I look, I'm a short girl (less than 5"2!) with almost shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. I have small feet (UK size 3) that my partner tells me are adorable. I was wearing jeans and a comfy t-shirt - no bra (I haven't worn a bra since I started working from home!) and some cute space-themed socks. I've included a picture of the socks and my feet in the attachments (and there are more on my profile). I sat in a comfy chair that I often use for hypnosis sessions, and my partner sat by my side.

"I want you to put your hands out in front of you at chest level, elbows bent, with your palms facing towards you." He explained and demonstrated what he meant. This was a new instant induction that we were trying, I'd never done it before and didn't know what it involved so I was a bit nervous and excited.

"Now, rotate your hands over each other."

I did what he said, slowly at first but moving quicker as he told me to rotate them faster and faster.

Faster... slower... faster... reverse... reverse... slower... faster. faster. faster.

He kept switching it up, changing the direction and speed of the hands, I kept losing track of what I was supposed to be doing. My hands were frantic, going all over the place.

"SLEEP!" He grabbed one of my hands and pulled me forwards. My head slumped, I felt like I was lurching a bit. With the suddenness it all I felt myself dropping into a trance state.

Once he had me in the trance he went through some deepeners to pull me down further. Then he started with the real suggestions.

He told me to stretch my leg out, as I was cross-legged, and put my socked foot on his knee. I followed the instructions easily. I tend to remember my trances and I'm not completely mindless during them, but things often seem a bit simpler and easier when I'm in a hypnotic state.

I was told about how sensitive and ticklish my foot was, how all my attention was focused on it, and how it felt good to feel so sensitive and ticklish. He also reminded me how comfortable my leg was where it was, how my foot was so relaxed, how easy it was to simply not move it.

Then he started to tickle my foot. Lightly at first, but it felt far more sensitive than it usually does. My feet are ticklish but they're not the most ticklish part of me, but right then my left foot definitely was. I giggled and gasped at how surprisingly sensitive it was. Normally I would pull my foot away quickly and instinctively, but it remained where it was. Unable to move and helpless to remain at his mercy.

He tickled me through my sock for a while, getting more and more reactions as he tickled harder. I was definitely feeling the effects of the hypnotic suggestions, making everything so much more intense. Then he slid my sock off, even the sensation of the sock sliding off seemed to tickle, and he continued. He didn't have to tickle hard to get a big reaction, everything felt hyper sensitive and I was totally focused on the sensations. He told me to begin touching myself, so I did.

As I mindlessly reached into my underwear and began to touch myself, I noticed how wet I already was just from being in this state of hypnotic submission. He continued to tickle my foot, and I continued to touch myself - my helpless giggles mixing in with moans of pleasure. I switched seamlessly between one and another.

After a while he decided I'd had enough and brought me out of trance. Counting up from 1-5, bringing me back up feeling relaxed, happy and calm. He ordered me up to the bedroom, and picking up my stray sock, I went upstairs. I'll leave the rest to your imagination ;)

Attachments

• 20200517_210304743_iOS.jpg
    20200517_210304743_iOS.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 297
  • 20200517_185744685_iOS.jpg
    20200517_185744685_iOS.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 499
Last edited:
Great story and fine photos to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Fantastic experience and great pictures!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm glad you guys liked it :) I might be writing more about our adventures soon ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back