• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle - Top Tale M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
New York Attorney Paul Reeves arrived at Matt's apartment stinking of booze, the 38 yr old married New Yorker had called Matt's number in the ad section of the 'Advocate' magazine and had said he was nervous but wanted to have first time experience with a man who would be in charge which suited 22 yr old Matt who guessed the suited executive had drunk to get courage for the meeting but also knew what the 6' Paul wanted so told him he was bad drinking as he'd done and Paul nodded!

"Yes Sir not a nod boy!" said Matt menacingly

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir!" said Paul in a slurry tone

Matt looked at the attractive dark haired and dark eyed guy and taking control told him to strip immediately and the executive hesitated but Matt told him if he didn't want to go through with the meeting this was fine but not to waste his time and Paul immediately took off his jacket and slid his shoes off and then trousers and shirt and tie and underwear but stopped when told to removing his black socks as Matt told him to leave them on as Paul had when asked if he'd any limits by Matt having said when pressed for an answer saying his not enjoying his feet touched but hadn't given a reason for it and Matt had deliberately not deliberated on the subject, he a shrewd operator! Matt noted the look of relief and made a comment

"I'm not interested in your stinky, sweaty, sensitive feet boy" said Matt

"Oh thank you Sir!" said Paul

"Right they are then?" said Matt

"Sorry Sir, they're what Sir?" said Paul

"Stinky and er Sweaty!" responded Matt

"After work yes Sir and ticklish as you said but how did you know Sir!?" responded Paul

"Hmm I dIdn't until you told me so now lie down on the table over there on your back!"

Paul lay on the massage table and was understandably nervous and said "Please you won't hurt me Sir, no marks I'm married!"

"I am not excited by inflicting pain in the traditional sense, my interest is dominance and control exploiting weaknesses!"

"Right Sir thank you Sir!" said Paul not realising what Matt had just said to him

Matt then secured the wrist and ankle cuffs to Paul and then looked at the black socked soles asking Paul what size feet he had

"Size 12's Sir why?" responded Paul

"I ask the questions boy and you just answer them right!" said Matt menacingly drawing a stool up to the end of the table.

"You're right Paul sweaty and a bit stinky feet but in socks and shoes all day in the office not surprising and what else was it you said they were, I think it was ticklish and that interests me Paul as like I said I like using men's weaknesses to gain power over them and what's facing me Paul but your black socked size 12 feet and you said ticklish feet and I see even saying this you're squirming!"

Paul's socked feet were involuntarily flexing and his socked toes of his large feet wiggling as tauntingly Matt wondered how ticklish Paul's feet were and asked him on a scale of 1-10 what would the attorney guess or were they off the chart sensitive but he would soon enough be finding out for himself if Paul wasn't inclined to volunteer the information to him as he lightly stroked the centre of each socked sole and Paul reacted more as the waves of ticklishness washed over him as his fliching feet fought to evade the light tickle as Matt's fingers stroked the toes and under them all loving their warmth and moistness through the fabric of the socks as the ticklish intensity increased as did the pressure of the tickle dealt by Matt and the speed of the strokes as Paul squirmed more as he tried to speak between laughs.

"Please AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAStop.." Paul gasped as Matt stopped tickling and looked at both helpless feet remarking the thin nylon black socks showing the contours of each foot and the long toes inside them as again he stroked under them and then lightly stroked the sole of Paul's socked right foot and then his left, stroking slowly up n' down the length of the soles and Paul responding like he was being shot with electricity.

"Nonohahahhahahanooohahhahaha" Paul pleaded with Matt as he fought reacting to the sensations of Matt's fingers

"Sssssh Paul it's just a little tickle that's all just a tickle and it's not going to hurt you, tickle torture leaves no marks so a win win situation for us both as you wanted to be controlled and I love being in control and I am an experienced tickler and seems to me you are going to make an excellent ticklee!" taunted Matt as he lightly ran his fingers up n' down the socked soles of Paul's feet as Paul gasped in reaction to the tickling sensation as very lightly Matt fluttered his fingers all over Paul's socked feet.

“AAhahaha stoohohohop!” Paul laughed hysterically and his feet twitched at each ticklish touch but Matt persisted saying it was good that Paul's session was immediately after leaving work as warm and sweaty feet the most sensitive but Paul must learn manners and call Matt Sir as he asked Paul if his feet had always been so ridiculously ticklish?

“Please Sir please don’t tickle my feet. I can’t stand it.” Paul's eyes were huge and he looked terrified at the prospect of his feet being tickled.

"“I can’t believe your feet are so ticklish Paul!" Matt said teasingly and he scratched the soles harder as he remarked on the thin nylon black socks showing a fine pair of feet, nicely shaped with a high instep that a feather tickle would be perfect for and saw Paul's long socked toes wiggling as Paul laughed hysterically.

"Heeheeheeeheeehahahahahaheeheestoopahahahaheehee!" Paul reacted as Matt kept stroking both socked feet heels to toes
"AHAHAHAHAHAHASSSTTTOOOPPP PPLLEEAASSEEHAHAHAHA!" Paul laughed as Matt quickly spidered his fingers over the black-socked feet as he ignored Paul's reactive pleas and maintained the quick tickling "HAHAHAHAHPPLLLEEAASSEEHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"

"I'm barely touching you Paul." taunted Matt as his fingers stroked all over his victim's feet saying they'd absorbed his foot sweat like a sponge and he was going to thrill working over his bare feet as he continued to tickle both socked feet!

"PPPLLEEASSEEHAHAHAHAHAHASSSTTOOOPPPAHAHAHAHADDOOON NN'TTTHAHAHAHAPPLLLEEEAASSEEESSTTOOPPHAHAHAHHA!"

"Mmmmmm such hot n' sweaty ticklish feet Paul!" Matt taunted as he loved making Paul squirm like crazy as he ran his fingers under the socked toes and then along the black nylon socked soles driving Paul totally berserk!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASSSSTTTTOOOOPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHANNOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHHASSTOOPPPHAHAHAHHA!"

Matt grasped the toes of both of Paul’s socked feet, thumbs on top, fingers absorbing the warmth of the soles. Matt's’ fingers wriggled against the nylon fabric and he tried kicking away but his feet couldn’t escape Matt's hands.

HAHAHAHAHANot my tooooees! HAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHHAPHAHAHHAHA!” Paul yelled as Matt began to focus on one foot, holding back the toes with one hand, tickling with the other and then similarly attacked the other foot.

"Hey Paul if this is bad how are you going to deal with your bare feet tickled when I get these socks off, you need to prepare yourself for this as you and I know it's going to happen and I'll let you in on a secret; I have a huge foot fetish so no worries to me your feet are warm n' sweaty and smell like feet, it's a buzz for me they are!" said Matt as he slowly peeled each sock off.

"Oh yes great looking feet Paul boy and easy access to them even under and in between your toes and guess you're feeling pretty helpless right now with both feet, vulnerable feet cuffed and anxiousness great for the sole or soles as they'll work up a sweat as your anxiety scales rises knowing who is in control

"NOOOO NOOOOOO I can't stand tickling please nooo!" Paul begged as Matt said

"Paul you came here to experience being dominated by another guy and you're going to be, no tell tale marks for wifey to see"

Paul guessed the session was going to be one of ticklish hell for him and there being no way out of it and squirmed more still!

"Paul see it as an education, an initiation in living out your worst nightmare and you'll learn from it if you were right fearing it!" taunted Matt "It's an intensive course with no safe words and no mercy but I'll make sure you don't die laughing as no wish for a corpse on my hands Mmmm your feet smell good and yes wow your body shakes so violently with just a little stroking under your toes and long and suckable toes and now when I gobble on your toes that'll be intense, drive you berserk as nothing enjoyed by me more than a mouthful of toes and bet an experience the wife's never given you! Sensation overload will really torment the fuck out of you Paul as you will feel every teasing and tormenting sensation I choose to subject these feet to and that means my fingers, a feather, an electric toothbrush, the teeth of a comb in fact anything that makes you laugh your ass off as you submit your ticklishness to me and every nerve ending in your feet awakens and become live as I want to suck and tickle the shit out of your soles and toes Paul and what I want, I get!"

Again Matt stroked one sole and then the other very lightly and gently as he told Paul not just his feet were going to be tickled but his armpits, inner thighs, his balls and his dick as he was going to be edged and eventually allowed to shoot his spunk but then being even more ticklish!

"This is crazy please Sir noo please Sir, please don't do this!" Paul said pleadingly as Matt responded menacingly

"Save it Paul you're here and mine to enjoy and you told me your feet are ticklish so maybe invite them being tickled by me and the crazy thing being for a guy who I see hates his feet tickled that you're here with an experienced tickler, that's quite ironic and Paul I do have a very real foot fetish and these feet are very appealing! It's best you get used to the idea of me messing around with your feet but having you begging me to not enjoy your feet an invitation to do so and I need to guage the level of your ticklishness and where on your feet you tickle most so I know which parts of these feet to focus on but it seems pretty much everywhere on your feet is that answer so more fun for me and you can be sure I will be using you for my pleasure Paul!" taunted Matt

"No Sir No please!"

"Paul I'll be driving you nuts tickling your balls and your dick but come on how about your feet are they really so damn ticklish?" Matt taunted as I want to make you happy and make you laugh Paul and guess how, tickling the fuck out of these feet and you're not exactly in any position to stop me so just promise me you'll keep laughing, keep your feet still, I said still Paul, that's better, good boy; Mmmmm they're nice n' warm and damp, perfect as I love sucking and licking toes and especially when they're licklish Paul in fact if I was in your shoes, er socks, well barefoot I would be worried, seriously worried Mmmm the smell of them feeds my lust! The advice I would suggest is not to react so don't laugh as then your feet might bore me silly but er.. well ...."

"NOOOHAHAHHAHAAHHATICKLESAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHEEHEEAHAHHA !"

"Hmmm guess you're not going to be able to do that and a shame boy as it means you'll be extending an invitation for me to enjoy these warm, sweating feet which is perfect for a tickle sadist like me as I drive you berserk and hysterical, I will have you screaming like a girl. Mmm Paul these soles are so damp and smell of real man's sweat just having a whiff of them has my dick instantly hard and I am selfish, it's all about me and you here to pleasure me and you will and are with these feet being so ticklish and you hating them tickled, not my problem Paul, yours!"

Saying this Matt buried his nose into the balls of Paul's feet and inhaled their scent saying how he was going to enjoy Paul having a laugh as he endured unending tickling torture! Paul was frantic to escape and pleaded to Matt

"Look...please..Sir....don't do this...I'm can't stand it Sir...I'll do anything...please...please..."

"Paul you only need to do one thing for me to make my day and that's enjoy yourself and show me you are by laughing as I enjoy myself with these very ticklish bare feet watching your feet flex and toes twitch as you try to evade and knowing you can't escape the tickles, not react to them happpening and providing me with a challenge but there's somewhere I am neglecting and needs stimulating! Red Indians employed this torment to unfortunate captive Confederate soldiers who sometimes were tickled to death suffocating so here's my feather and there are your balls and dick, so let's edge you!"

Matt stroked the balls and dick of the attorney making him gasp and his flacid dick soon rock hard and Matt winked as he put the feather down and gently massaged the head of Paul's throbbing dick which really reacted to this stimulation and Matt seductively verbally teasing Paul as he concentrated on exciting the straight lawyer who had never been touched by a guy.

"Oooh you have quite a weapon Paul, Mmmmm fuck yeah so hard, so smooth, feels good yeah as only another guy really knows and appreciates the touching techniques a guy responds to and seems you certanly are yeah let me hear you moan Paul, this is what you've wanted, craved, dreamed and fantasised about, yeah got some pre-cum going on so let's rub that over yeah the head like this, yeah fuck yeah you love this don't you Paul huh!"

"Mmmmm OOOOH fuck yeah Mmmmm whooo shhhitaaaaaah Ooooh phewMmmm ffuck yeaaaaaaah Ooohohhohoooo!"

"Yeah you like this right Paul, getting nice n' hot and closer and closer as you're gonna cum, Mmmm yeah so close but so far!"

Verbally taunting him Matt moved to Paul's feet and sniffed them remarking their smell so strong, so sexy and unmistakably masculine as he rubbed his face all over them both feeling their warmth and moistness and then winking at frustrated Paul was still erect and desperate to shoot his juice as Matt said

"You know Paul I love feet, plain and simple and big feet, sweaty feet, smelling, licking, sucking toes, licking the tender, sweet spots between each toe and espcially toying with guys who hate their feet touched like you Paul and two months ago enjoyed an experience I'll be repeating so who said lightening doesn't strike twice but it was fun Paul. I was hired by a guy who'd been financially ripped off and well he was Head of a Family you don't mess with and wanted the creep taught a lesson but useful nothing violent and asked if I had ideas and liked mine as he knew how humiliating it would be for his son-in-law and Paul the 27 year old Italian-American victim was tortured by me for a few hours being horribly ticklish on his size 11 feet and everywhere and he will never tell his wife but his powerful father-in-law promises me they'll be repeat performances as part of the punishment and so good for me to get some practice in!"

"Please Sir no please please!"

Matt smiled as with his right hand he began to tickle Paul's right bare foot very gently and as his fingers contacted his sole, his very ticklish foot flexed and the toes twitched as his very ticklish foot tried to escape the tickling fingers and then Matt began to similarly torment Paul's left foot and then each foot in turn performing a slow and sensual finger dance all over them. Then again he gripped Paul's still hardened dick and positioned his fingers so that the tips would be along the underside of Paul's shaft seeing the head was glistening with precum. With each tickle sensation of a foot surging through his body, it was instantly transmitted to Paul's dick which continued to accept the stimulation from each ticklish foot and responded to it so the climax was continuing to build. The tickling of each bare foot continued and the precum which had begun to oooze out of the tip of Paul's dick, began to leak down the shaft, conveniently providing his captor's fingers with natural lubricant. He then replaced both socks on the attorney's feet and gave him a false sense of security that the torture was over, it wasn't!

Matt winked ar Paul as he was lightly stroking both black socked feet seeing Paul's toes wiggle and the nylon fabric of the socks crinkle and each foot in turn, Matt bent the socked toes back to tease the taut soles saying as with Guido he intended taking full advantage of the sensitive feet that were his to mess with and hoped Paul would be as freaked out from the foot assaults as the attractive Italian-American had been even more so he hoped! Guido had just laughed and laughed as Matt had indulged enthusiastically in just tickling the crap out of his feet driving him insane in fits of hysterical laughter and loved the way as with Paul that his fingers glided so easily over the nylon-material, running his fingers up and down the socked soles of his size 11 feet driving the guy balistic before baring his feet again and lickling them!

"Yes Guido reacted like you Paul though your feet more ticklish but you are sure gonna suffer for it and now the feather as the Indian's did, teasing the Confederate's dicks as another brave tickled his feet simultaneously as you see, yes look at the way the feather caressing your shaft up n' down, up 'n down makes your dick bounce and throb and then ahh yes the middle of one sole and then the other sole your most ticklish spots, you're so intensely ticklish there and you can try to evade it as Guido did but he learned the same lesson from this serial tickler!"

Matt's fingers of one hand stroked one foot then the other as his other hand gripped Paul's lubricated dick and stimulated it slowly moving a hand up and down Paul's shaft as the foot tickles continued and Paul laughed and moaned from the sensation overload and begged for Matt captor to stop and Matt did as he began to lick the sweating right foot and then the left one and licking the middle of each sole as the sensation of his wet tongue sent chills through Paul's body. Involuntarily Paul's body convulsed and laughter erupted from his mouth. Matt got into a steady rhythm and was lickling over each foot making the lickling intense and unbearable as he licked the wiggling toes and in between them all as when not laughing Paul was pleading for him to stop as Matt continued licking each foot in a frenzy as Paul was panting and fighting to catch his breath from the really diabolical intensity of the ticklish sensations and then stopped and focused on sensually stimulating Paul's dick making Paul moan.

"Yes just like Guido boy I drove him crazy too fondling his dick and feet Paul, like you never knowing what I'd be doing next and like with yours getting to know every ticklish inch of his feet, helpless feet but these Paul, these feet are particuarly ticklish and so licklish, excruciatingly licklish so tortuous I imagine but such nice looking feet Paul with toes begging to be teased in between and under them all as love seeing them wiggle as your feet flinch!"

Matt stared at both size 12 feet, he studied the soles and toes intently knowing how nervous and vulnerable it made Paul feel and then began to lightly tickle the underside of Paul's toes on his left foot and immediately Paul's foot flinched as he giggled and Matt told him to try not to react to the tickles and he might stop and lightly tickled Paul's right foot which reacted the same way!

"Please hahahhahaaa stop hhahaha" Paul begged, "I can't stand it stop it...stop it...please oh please!" as he dissolved into laughter "Don't fuckahhahahaha NO don't stop pleasePLEASE DON'TSTOP STOP STOPHAHAHHAHAHA!"

"Paul you forgot to say Sir but I have no intention of stopping so no need to ask me to please not do so as my fingers made for walking and along soles made for tickling Stopstop it stop it...hahahahahahahhahahahhahahhaa" Paul was laughing insanely as he tried to kick out to evade the tickle torture of his sweaty feet.

"Tell me Paul are your feet ticklish, have they always been ticklish and humour me Paul where are they the most ticklish?"

Matt smiled as immediately Paul the attorney responded pleadingly "Yes, yes please don't tickle me!" Paul pleaded.

"Oh you don't want to tell me where your feet are ticklish, Hmm such soft and smooth feet Paul and extremely ticklish feet and all over the soles even stroked lightly so ticklish, so ticklish!" and Matt immediately renewed the tickling as he drew the quill of the feather up n' down one sole and then the other!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEEASE STAHAHAHAHAP I CAN'T TAKE IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEEEASE I'M TOOOO TICKLISH! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" Paul yelled!

"I've never tickled anyone as ticklish as you Paul!" said Matt as he tickled under Paul's toes using his fingers and then lightly along the soles as Paul exploded with laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA NOOOOOOO NOT THE TOES! PLEEEEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEASE STAHAHAHAP NO NO NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE TOES! NOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEEEASE NOT THE TOES AGAIN PLEEEEEEASE!"

"Okay Paul not the toes but then the soles!" Matt teased gliding his fingers all over Paul's soles, making him giggle.

"Hahaha Pleeease stahahap aaaaahahaHAhahaHAha hahaHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STAHAHAP!" Paul laughed as again Matt tickled his toes with his fingers and across both arches of his feet. Matt then drew the sonicare from his pocket and showed it to Paul as he immediately squirmed.

"Hmm perhaps you have guessed what this will be used for Paul but let me tell you anyway and it's an electric toothbrush and just the worst tickle tool, some would say that's the wartenburg wheel but that can hurt but not this toy, this just tickles Paul and even it's vibrating on the soles teases like fuck! It also can be slid inside a sock in fact two can as they will be when I take a break a bit later or when I need a break and just want to voyeur your feet flexing and toes twitching and I can tell you Paul boy on your arrival I got one look at your Italian loafer shoes and decided they were coming off imagining your socked feet soaked with foot sweat after the long day in the office and once socks were off sniffing and licking your bare feet and sucking your toes soft, moist and hot as Mmm fuck I love the smell and taste of moist guy feet"

Again Paul pleaded "Dohohohohohohohon’t plehehehehehehehehease Sir!”

"Um don't what Paul be specific so tell me don't what?"

"Touch my feet Sir please don't!" answered Paul

"Paul okay I won't touch them, just tickle the fuck out of them both" tormented Matt who picked up both discarded socks and sniffed them Mmmmmm yeah what a funky smell Paul Mmmm and in front of me your two vulnerable, helpless feet secured together making tickling them much more effective and any idea which one is the more sensitive Paul, help me out although it's going to be exciting discovering it for myself and prove to me you're an Alpha-Male not a pussy and take it like a man Paul!"

"NO NO!STOP SIR! STOP STOP PLLLLEEEEEEAAAASEE!" yelled a frantic Paul

"I've not started Paul now be a man and let me show you this sonicare and what it's capable of doing to a ticklish guy like you, can you guess where it's going to tickle, in between your toes and the pointy end, the revolving bristles drawn up n' down your soles but first my fingers stroking both soles simultaneously like this!" teased Matt as Paul shrieked as Matt licked his fingers and very lightly caressed each sole seeing Paul's feet flinching as he smiled at him and winked saying it was tough luck for Paul to be so ticklish, too ticklish and then slid the feather in between and under Paul's toes of each foot individually as Paul lost it completely!

"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAPlease stop stopHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he babbled insanely with laughter desperately trying to pull his feet away as his body really squirmed. Matt knew how to use the feather end slowly drawing it in between every toe and he horny seeing Paul so hepless and vulnerable and hearing him suffering and then he drew the quill the length of Paul's right sole and then left sole of two very sweaty feet as tensed up Paul struggled to be free! Lightly tickling the sole of Paul's right foot with his fingers again, Matt leaned close to the foot and deeply inhaled the powerful foot smell telling Paul that his feet were intoxicating to him and addictive and he already hooked as he spaced the toes and sniffed in between them knowing how uneasy straight Paul would be feeling as he told him he liked being intimate with Paul's feet!"

"AAHHAHAHAHAH NONOSTOPPLLLLEEEEEEAAAASEESTOOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHA!" Paul shrieked as Matt told him to grin and bear having his feet tickled and orally serviced as he really had no choice but to accept it happening and Matt enjoyed the role of tormentor extraordinaire running his fingers up n' down the soles remarking on a perfect set of squirming toes as very lightly he brushed just the pads of his fingers the length of both soles!

“HahahahahahahahahaNohohohahaha!"” Matt’s fingers travelled up Paul's arch to his sole, right beneath his toes on his left foot and then he had both hands on each foot scribbling up and down the vulnerable soles, arches, and heels of Paul's feet.

“This is fuuny isn’t it Paul?” said Matt who did not give Paul a chance to answer as he continued the tickling torment

“Hahahahaha! Nohohahahahahahahahahaha!” Matt's fingers began a precise left-right-left-right pattern that kept Paul aware of the tortures his helpless feet were experiencing.

"You know Paul it's ironic you're an Attorney boy as I am going to be guilty of a crime tonight; 'Foot-Rape' which would prove an unusual and interesting case to examine especially revealing the identity of the victim of the crime but safe in the knowledge the perpetrator of the crimminal act will never be discovered but you are really sensitive on your feet for sure, in fact having two of the most ticklish feet I have ever worked over and this is going to be a marathon and you have a great laugh Paul, do you feel my hands molesting your feet Paul, answer me Paul do you feel this huh?"

"Yes Yes Sir I feel it Sir, please Sir stop it's okay you have made your point Sir please stop!" begged Paul Reeves HAHAHHAHAHA STOOOOPPPPPPSTOP STOP AHAHHHHHAHAHAH STOOOPOOOHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHHA" Paul laughed and begged and pleaded, his body twisting as much as it could, his legs shaking and his feet trying to desperately pull away as Matt had started to spider tickle his fingers over both soles simultaneously. "So that was the feather but now the sonicare and be ready to be tickled Paul, you have been warned and the moment the sonicares bristles connected with the sole of Paul's right bare sole and brushed along the sole to his toes, Paul was hysterical and Matt smiling similarly brushed the sole of Paul's left foot!

"HAHAHAHAH PLEEEEASE PLEEEEASE STAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEASE STAHAHAHAP!" Paul yelled.

The feeling made him jump and giggle like a little girl

"HAHAHAHAHAHHEEHEEHEEHAHAHATOOMUCHAHAHATICKLESHAHHA AHA!"

"Yes Paul it does, it really tickles and these big feet so defenseless and the bristles so devilish, it's a favourite tickle tool and if I grip these toes Mmm very moist and bend them back and lightly brush under them yeah laugh for me Paul and left foot now yeah great to hear you laugh and enjoying yourself and your toes all so sensitive in fact now let's dispense with this toy and use this one and saw the feather in between your toes and back and forth draw the quill under them all on one foot and now the other!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH NOAHAHAT THEAHAHAHAHERE PLEAAHAHAHAHASE STAHAHAHAHAHP SIR AHHAHAHAHAHA!" Paul shrieked

"Paul I'm just getting started and you must be having fun since your laughing so much" Paul said jokingly.

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAP" Paul pulled at his restraints and tried to get his feet away from the horrible feeling of the feather but it was no use. He was at the mercy of his captor and then the tickles stopped as Matt said Paul needed a respite and began massaging each foot and then replaced both socks and Paul thought his ordeal was over again but Matt leaned into the socked feet so Paul's socked toes were covering his nose as he inhaled their raunchy smell and could feel their warmth and dampness of the socks. He deeply inhaled the sweaty foot smell! Matt keeping his face close to both socked feet as the smell intoxicating and he loving the fact the attention to his feet was disliked by Paul.

"Mmmm you know Paul these feet have such a manly smell, masculine scent yeah pure ecstacy to me and you knowing that it's you enduring this or this and Matt lightly stroked both socked soles making Paul gasp as his feet flexed and smiling Matt teased that they both knew which was the lesser of two evils for him! Matt sniffed both feet more but Paul kept trying to pull his feet away and clenched his toes when Matt went to rub his nose under them and so he stopped.

"Paul you are such a bad boy and need to learn manners so let's stroke along these arches like this and show you who's boss!"

"Gehhehet AwawahaeheheaayAh-ahahahaha!" Paul tried to move his feet away from Matt's fingers as they tickled. "NOHAHAHA Ahahahahhahahano moreStahahahahaphahahhahaa!"

Still deeply inhaling Paul's manly sweaty feet scent Matt pressed his face into each socked sole again and then stroked them hearing Paul's laughter and loving seeing his feet twitching taunting him that even socked Paul's feet being so sensitive as he then gripped the ankle of Paul's right foot and sucked a mouthful of socked toes and then repeated this with the left foot and then alternated orally sucking and nibbling the socked toes of each foot driving Paul berserk saying he loved their taste as much as their smell and Paul needing to control his ticklishness! Both feet susceptible to teasing strokes over them by Matt which resulted in a constant strem of giggled as Paul's feet squirmed away from the finger assaults. Matt winked at Paul loviing hearing the pleas coming from him in between the giggle fits

“Phehehehease, sthahahahahahapHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

"Oh has Paul got ticklish size 12 feet, ticklish stinky, sweaty, tasty tickilsh toes has he, have you Paul, how ticklish Paul?" mocked Matt as he stroked over the length of both feet simultaneously and as he played with his feet a constant stream of giggling laughter grew more desperate and notably louder from Paul.

“SthahahaHAhahahaapplehehehehehehaseIhahahahahahah ahacahahahahahahahan’ttahahahaahahakeit!”

"I'm amazed by just how ticklish your feet are Paul, such a reaction from you from a simple tickling of your feet and socked feet too and just running even one finger over the soles, up and down the soles of Paul's socked feet soaked with sweat. "I love tickle torturing guys like you Paul, arrogant, successful who think coming to me they'll have their dick and balls played with and shoot their loads, pay up and leave and find out not with me! Not all guys ticklish or even having appealing feet but when they do as you do Paul, they're seriously worked over by me, some more than others but you, you're getting the third degree and thin nylon is a perfect fabric as your feet sweat and mould to the socks and as a merial it makes the skin all the more sensitive! You know Paul there are a number of ways to make people more ticklish and feet in particular are pretty easy as long as you know what you’re doing and I do!”

Matt immediately spridered his fingers across the sweaty, socked soles of Paul's feet eliciting louder laughter than he had before from him and Matt continued his torture, stroking under the socked toes of Pauls’s feet and getting the man to scream with laughter!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Paul soon was laughing so hard, he couldn’t even form a coherent sentence.

"Paul boy your feet smell so nasty and these socks so wet on these big sweaty feet, what am I going to do with you tempting me like this, it ought to be illegal Mmmm Attorney Reeves I guess you have defended cases of blackmail but never imagined you might be a victim of it but later they'll be a short film made of another guy tickling your feet as another sucks you and knowing Ed finger fuck you as the 'Twins' will be so happy to play a part and then I have an insurance that I get to work these feet over on a regular basis and enjoy you being at the mercy of the 'Twins' but something to look forward to Paul but right now I am not sharing these feet no Sir!" Both emitting such a strong smell, Matt put his nose right under the toes and sniffed the fuck out of them, their manliness and musky aroma! Then stroked both soles with his fingers and that again sent Paul laughing.

Matt then massaged each socked foot, hot n' sweaty feet and he shoved his fingers into the socked soles making them explore the bare soles inside them loving Paul's laughter as he then witdrew his fingers and attacked both socked feet at once making Paul go ballistic because this torture was hell for him! Paul tried to wiggle his feet as much as he could to escape Matt's tortuous fingers but no chance.The only thing he could do was let his feet be tormented as Matt taunted him saying it was going to be fun to play with his feet with both sweaty socks off them as even socked they felt so smooth and he would be lickling them both all over, explaining his tongue was a wicked weapon he employed using on guys like Paul with excruciatingly sensitive feet and he'd even be licking in between Paul's toes and sucking them all!

"Paul these feet are extremely sensitive to any touch at all but let's get you some water, that's it suck through the straw yeah good, you're really thirsty, that's it, drink some more as you need to, good there that's it, I guess it tasted a bit sour but it which is harmeless but just means you'll be even more ticklish but a foot massage is in order with socks on but let's open this oil bottle and just pour it over the socks, that's it good, colourless and odourless and oiled nylon socked feet makes them even more transparent Paul, soft and smooth soles and inviting me to massage both violently ticklish feet as any touch firm or gentle is anathema to these ticklish soles and with the sensitivity enhancer absorbed in your bloodstream more so and now a viagra excited dick that will be teased mercilessly!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAStop it!HEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEAHHAHA!” Paul begged as his toes danced inside the oiled up nylon socks as Matt massaged both feet with his finger pads sliding the length of them smiling at Paul as Paul squirmed as Matt then stroked both smooth nylon socked feet and immobile all Paul could do was suffer as his off the chart even more ticklish feet were tortured, the oil making them softer and even more sensitive as Paul felt Matt's fingers slide effortlessly across both of his nylon socked feet which amplified the tickling effect on each helpless foot and they went wild as his toes clenched and splayed involuntarily. Paul was literally being tickled to death by Matt's expert fingers tickling his nylon socked feet as Matt told him how he'd be visting Paul at work unannounced to get to grips with his feet there and Paul would send his P.A. out on an errand so the secretary unaware of her boss having a foot massage but the visits to show Paul who was boss!

“PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASENOOOOOHAHAHHAHA!" Paul begged.

"You know Paul nylon as a fabric amplifies ticklishness extraordinarily and I can see the soles of your feet and high arches, smooth insteps and long suckable snd so ticklish toes! Matt then placed both index fingers in the centre of each of Paul's feet, two of the most ticklish feet imaginable as the enhancer proved as the hysterical howl the instant the soles were touched illustrated were not of someone with just sensitive feet but of someone whose feet were impossibly, hopelessly, unendurably ticklish, now so tender it being agony when they were touched.

“HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Paul's screams of laughter consistent as Matt's fingers slid up and down the smooth nylon soles, tracing patterns across both soles that saw Paul drowning in ticklish insanity. Matt traced quick circles and slow figure-eights along both soles and subjected Paul to rapid flicks of his fingers and drew long, methodical lines across every inch of each vulnerable sole and caressing them in intentional torment as he relished the warmth generated by them and their awesome rich smell which was intoxicating for him.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOOOOOOPAHAHAHHAHAHAHA !” pleaded Paul as Matt shook his head winking at Paul as he attacked every weak spot with enthusiasm, underneath the balls of Paul's feet forcing Paul's toes splay in ten different directions when touched, stretching the fabric of both socks, moving in for the kill and tickling Paul senseless as he welcomed Paul to tickle hell and told him in a break he'd text his wife that he was working late and not to wait up! The laughter from Paul barely human as they endured a systematic and relentless tickle attack, more tortuous than anything in his worst nightmares and increasing his sense of vulnerability and helplessness, almost driven to madness enduring the feather quill raked across the socked soles of his tender feet.

"A little convincing to send the txt Paul, you seem to be enjoying youself laughing your head off and these oiled socked feet so smooth and smelling awesome and I intend prolonging this torture, switching from one spot to another on your feet to stop you from passing out and gaining from you more raucous laughter as I relish in foot raping these raunchy feet! The feather quill is such an effective tickling untensil as I draw it like this very slowly from your left heel and along the arch and under your toes which with my other hand I hold back firmly and now the right foot Paul; that's it laugh your socks off though no need as I will be peeling them off soon enough! So you'll make the text right!" said Matt threateningly

"HAHAHAHHAYESAHAHAHAASTOOPYESAHAHAHAHAAPLEASEYESYES YES SIRYESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" yelled Paul

"That was the word Paul - "SIR" and just you remember it boy!" taunted Matt but you need punishing forgetting it so let's seal this duct tape on your mouth and peel down these socks and now yes slide up these two sonicares like this a foot for each and make sure they're positioned right on the balls of your feet as I need a break as all this maual tickling gets tiring and I want to watch the electric toothbrushes give your feet a workout and Matt activated the revolving bristles as they sprung into life right beneath the balls of Paul's feet as he broke into hysterical aughter as the merciless bristles brushed his unbearably ticklish soles and the buzz vibrating them sending ticklish shockwaves to his feet and focussing on them and Matt dragging them down to brush the centre of each sole and so annihilating a ticklish pair of feet.

"Yes Paul and gagged so can't hear you fully but enough to know it's excruciatingly ticklish, giving me such a hard dick seeing you suffer like this, such big soft feet and in your nylon socks more vulnerable as the bristles stroke, stroke, stroke, oh fuck you have no idea what seeing you wildly teact like this is doing to my dick Paul, no mercy as you thrash wildly for me as I see the teasing you are experiencing over the smooth soles of your feet. It's possibly the most intense tickle torture of your life so a few more minutes of torment and okay switch off and relax Paul!" Matt kept the duct tape over Paul's mouth!

"Now Paul tell me that didn't tickle these horrendously ticklish feet and you tell me now wifey's number and what to txt her and play straight with me or more sonicare auto - tickling you got that Paul!"

"Yes Yes Sir please no more!"

"Right so here's your cell 'phone so tell me what to txt Dianne (-Hello Honey sorry a heavy workload with troublesome case, likkely working all night but all okay! Sleep well Honey and see you tomorrow, love Paul .. hug the kids xxxxx -)

Matt pressed send and smiled at Paul as he covered both feet with the socks again as he told Paul his vulnerable and intolerably ticklish feet werem't going anywhere and the mere though of Matt tickling his sensitive feet made Paul immediately shudder as Matt said the thin nylon socks offered little protection from his tickling fingers and still gagged for a little while as I don't want your laughter putting me off my stride he told Paul as he stared at each socked foot and stroked the socked toes of each foot through the nylon and Paul gave a strong reaction as the sense enhancer proved evidently effective. All Matt was doing was gently rubbing the toes area of each foot with the pads of his fingers but it was enough!

"Oh does it tickle Paul, I have often wondered what is my fixation for men's feet all about and then when I face feet like yours I know exactly why and these feet so warm, so smooth and just great to massage!" said Matt as he caressed each foot as he deeply inhaled their amazing smell telling Paul how awesome they smelled as he then lightly ran his fingers up n' down each sole in a maddening tease as both socked feet animated albeit involuntarily reacting to the ticklish assaut on them and no escaping it and though gagged Paul heard yelling

"Nohohohohoho.Plehahahahease. I can’t stahahahahahand it hahahahahahahaha!”

Matt then began licking the soles of each socked foot in turn as he told Paul he didn't always lick the socked feet of guys but there were exceptions to everything and Paul was one as his feet were so responsive and the sweat soaking the black nylon socks was delicious as the oil was tasteless so all there was being the taste of Paul's socked feet, Matt licked the tops of each foot and slowly licked the length of each size 12 foot and feet a little dirty from the day at work but also super ticklish - licklish ticklish! Both feet secured and Matt leaning into them he licked each sole up to the clenching toes and the nerves chemically activated Paul's reactions exaggerrated and real as he descended into ticklish hell as the feeling of Matt's tongue was driving him insanely ticklish and Matt not intending on giving Paul any respite as his tongue glided along the soles to his toes again!

"Paul unclench your toes boy, unclench them Paul or you will really experience what intense and unbearable tickle torture all over your feet is like as now your feet are extremely ticklish and hating them tickled you will endure handling an evil tickling which you have no control over being subjected to and completely helpless to stop it and being a sadistic tickle torturer something I intend taking full advantage of and done correctly your feet staying ticklish not de-sensitising! I've got unrestricted access to inflict the most intense and unbearable tickle torture on the soles of your feet Paul so in your best interest to unclench your toes!"

Reluctantly Paul knowing he had no choice did so and Matt began sniffing both socked feet gently but soon rubbed his nose under the socked toes of each foot breathing in their intoxicating smell deeply, each foot smelling of salty perspiration and Matt smiling knowing how uncomfortable this foot attentiveness on his part to Paul was as he began lapping both feet with his tongue, the balls and soles of each foot and then sucked and licked a socked mouthful of toes, one foot then the other foot and told Paul to rub his feet in his face and Paul obeyed him. Matt then tortuously glided his fingers over the length of each socked sole before again indulging in massaging both feet rhythmically.

"I've never seen a guy go so completely hysterical just from having his feet tickled Paul but then the oil has helped, those Japs can invent anything but the nerve enhancer lubricant has certainly worked on you, on these feet and I bet the last thing you imagined happening when you arranged to feel another man touching you for the first time, anticpating being fondled and getting psyched up for it happening, excited and in treperdation of it happening but your feet played with not given a thought to but life's full of surprises! You certainly have a pronounced weakness for it which thrills me Paul, it really does Mmmmm fuck these feet smell good and taste awesome!" Matt taunted Paul! Even gagged it was clear how hellish this was for Paul who yelled and protested

"NOHEEHEEHEEEHEAHAHHANOSTOPSTOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLLLLEEEEEEAAAASEESTOP STOP STOPHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

"Sssh calm yourself Paul boy we both know that's not going to happen just as in your office when I visit you I will enjoy lying under your desk and removing both shoes and enjoying tormenting your socked feet on my face deeply inhaling your foot stink and massaging your socked feet while sniffing them and nibbling them as they involuntarily wiggle as my fingers caress up n' down the length of them both before peeling them off and licking your newly bare feet all over, teasing, tormenting lickling Paul and drive you beserk as you'll be frantic to escape it happening but know who is Boss as I savour your sweaty feet during an extended lunch hour and Paul I've yet to film you when I call the 'Twins' to work you over!"

Matt kept strumming a single finger up and down both socked feet smiling and winking at Paul seeing his socked toes wiggle

“You’ve got very ticklish feet Paul and smelly one’s too!” Matt commented strumming his finger up and down one socked foot, and then the other as Paul suffered the ticklish sensations from one finger proving his ticklishness chemically heightened was acute which pleased Matt as he told him that he'd be taking the tickling torture to another level.

Matt again licked Paul's socked soles and massaged each socked foot sniffing their powerful aroma and then very slowly peeled off the socks and stared lustfully at each vulnerable bare sole and they felt very warm and soft in his hands and again brought his face close to each foot and sniffed them and then began to lick up and down both of Paul's delicious soles with his devilish tongue. Paul was now in absolute ticklish hell. The feeling of Matt's experienced wet tongue lapping his sensitive soles was literally driving him insane and Matt wasn't giving him any relief as enthusisatically his tongue glided upwards toward the toes, giving them light flicks of his tongue, before he resumed licking at both saliva-drenched soles again and then removed Paul's gag and resumed licking the length of each of Paul's feet with enthusiastic fervor!

“PLEASE NOTHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NONOON NOOOT THE SOLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. PLEASE STOP HAHAHA I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Paul was sweating and both soles of his feet totally lubed with Matt's saliva so his tongue slid all over Paul's mega ticklish feet with greater ease as he desperately tried to pull his feet away making Matt smile, wink and shake his head as he pulled the toes back of Paul's right foot and slipped his mouth over the long toes and proceeded sucking on them all by the mouthful and then individually teasing Paul saying he was giving them a blowjob! This new licklish sensation of his toes being sucked on was worse having absorbed the nerve enhancer in his bloodstream and Matt took his time savoring their taste as he swirled his skilled tongue around them while gently nipping at the sensitive skin with teeth, which elicited a stronger ticklish reaction still from him!

“Please hahahahahahahahaNo mohohohohohoreNO MOHOHOHOHOHOREhahahahahahahahahahaha!" begged Paul, his eyes squeezed shut as the terrible ticklish nightmare continued and Matt now greedily sucked on both big toes simultaneously as he slowly ran his fingers up and down Paul's squirming feet, while he struggled and yelled "HAHAHAHAHStop stop stop it stop it Hahahahahahhaha" laughing almost insanely and the sensations intensified.

Matt sucked on each toe one by one and his tongue ran up the length of each sole like a cat, darting his tongue in between Paul's toes whilst massaging each bared foot and licking up ' down each sole and nibbling his toes and the sides of each foot. Then Matt massaged both feet very slowly as he smelled them seeing Paul's efforts to avoid his feet being in Matt's face but Matt sniffing them deeply telling Paul it was great having such control over him as with his fingers he spaced each toe and sniffed deeper mocking Paul's being so helpless and vulnerable to him as he would be to the 'Twins'!

"Ed's more into all areas of the body Paul boy so finger fucking a speciality as Bob will be sucking you but not so you come as like me edging is favourite but Ed a devil with a feather in the armpits and Bob feet fixated an evil tickler, not much into using his mouth, that's my thing but the hairbrush, the fork, the three pronged comb he uses and the feather will drive you berserk and on film begging to be tickled or off camera Ed will fuck your virgin ass and you don't want that happening and I am the one to stop it so in your best interest to please me your Master as from tonight Paul I am that and expect and insist upon loyalty from you as you don't want Dianne and your children and work collegues finding out about your kinky side; understood Paul!" Matt said menacingly.

Gagged and unable to speak Paul nodded knowing he was helpless and vulnerable to Matt who smiled at Paul as he gently massaged both feet loving their natural warmth and sweaty moistness "Mmmmm fuck your feet smell good Paul and two big such seriously ticklish feet and verbally taunted the attorney knowing how he hated his feet messed with saying their sweaty smell was so erotically appealing to him and winking at Paul as he said so and alternating from one foot to the other sniffing them saying it was ironic that a guy who hated his feet given attention had wound up with another guy with a foot fixation and that it was something he'd indulge in taking full advantage of demonstrating to Paul whether the attorney liked it or not and that he knew what got to Paul the most was oral attention, Matt smiling as Paul immediately squrimed and muffled pleaded with Matt to stop and Matt saying in response that he's not even started!

Then looking at the right foot he sensuously suckled on the bare toes, wedging his tongue in between each toe and licking the sweat and inhaling their odour. Matt licked and kissed the soft sole and tasted the salty toes and his tongue caressed the sole as he indulged in carefully licking and sucking on Paul's toes and licked under the toes and deep throated Paul's toes individually telling Paul to imagine it being his dick geting sucked, being given a blow job and moved to Paul's left foot repeating the same actions ignoring Paul's verbal responses and giggles from the lickles! Matt then nibbled each foot and grazed his teeth lightly along the insteps and returned to Paul's toes which he remarked tasted delicious, tasting of the sweetest sweat. Paul was driven frantic as Matt indulged lickling faster and faster and licking and sucking Paul's toes one by one then taking them by the mouthful so Paul was overloaded with the constant ticklish sensations.

Matt then stopped and then showed Paul the ball point pen and said it had no ink and then very lightly drew it along the length of the right sole telling Paul to hold his laughter or he'd increase the pressure as he did the same along the left sole hearing Paul's breath elevate running it over each sole alternately and mocking him seeing the toes wiggling as Paul fought laughing.

"What’s the matter Paul, don't tell me this tickles two ticklish feet, let's note this and across the sole of each foot Matt wrote 'PAUL HAS GOT VERY, VERY TICKLISH FEET EVEN TONGUE TICKLISH AND FROM TONIGHT MY PERSONAL TICKLE TOY!'

Then Matt dispensed with the pen and got the feather, the quill end and slowly traced it over each of the arches of Paul's feet until Paul couldn't refrain from laughing anymore and exploded in giggles; “Tickle, tickle, tickle” Matt said as he continued to trace each sole with the feather quill saying that the twins would be having fun as Ed might be sucking Paul's dick as Bob would be using either the pen or feather quill on the soles of his feet. Matt saying the lads were Ukranian streetboys so not their real names but paid by him to assist in sessions, though both straight with girlfriends that money talked and they both enjoyed indulging in sadistically teasing and tormenting guys and in particular married ones who needed punishing for cheating on their wives and the 'Twins' enjoying inflicting the punishments. Stopping the feather quill torment, again using his fingers and touching them lightly, Matt commenced rapidly his fingers over the defenseless soles concentrating on the balls of each foot. Then again stroked the feather quill along the bare soles, the length of each foot. The nerve enhancer saw Paul drowning in an ocean of ticklish torment.

The tickling stopped and again Matt sucked on the toes of the attorney suffering for the Master's pleasure as Matt slid his tongue in between Paul's toes and up n' down both ticklish soles. Paul laughing again as he struggled to be free as Matt licked up n' down the soles of his feet driving Paul totally beserk as his tongue slid up n' down each sole alternately with no relief and subjecting Paul to licklish agony! Paul's eyes clenched shut as he was laughing like a crazed man and even muffled his desperate giggling heard by Matt who smiling lickled each arch of Paul's feet not caring how Paul was suffering. Paul's sweaty feet tasting delicious and holding back the toes of each foot to lick under them, Paul's breath becoming more desperate as his ticklish arches were orally stimulated and then Matt stopped! He then slowly worked one finger over each sole saying he needing to explore both feet to detect the most sensitive parts for future reference.

Matt remarked on the softness of Paul's soles as he used both hands to tickle his bare soles watching his toes flex and wiggle as Paul struggled helplessly, an awesome sight for any tickler to witness seeing and enticing and encouraging. Matt's fingers easily gliding along the soles to the toes which wiggled involuntarily but teasingly and then a mouthful of toes tasted so good, the sweaty toes of Paul's right foot wiggled like mad in Matt's mouth as he orally worked the toes expertly, slipping his tongue in between Paul's toes making the oral lickling worse and repeated with the left foot.

"Please hahahahahahahaha. No mohohohohohore. I can't hahahahaha take anymore hahahahahahahahahahaha." Matt heard Paul begging and stopped the oral attention but instead drew his fingers over the soles of Matt's bare and defenseless feet

Matt then stopped and having removed the gag stared at Paul and told hm that it was Paul's problem to deal with that his feet were so damn ticklish as he wanted to hear Paul laugh and see him squirm unable to do anything but endure the torment and torture of an intense tickling of his feet and pure and simply that! Matt stroked each sole and Paul curled his toes so Matt gave a few playful tickles under his big toes and his concentration broken, Matt teased all Paul's wiggling toes and his fingers caressed the balls of his feet enjoying teasing the nerve endings in each foot.

“HAHAHAHANHAHA FUKCNN' STOPHAHAHHAHATICKLINGNOOOOHAHAHAHA!” Paul begged.

"Language Paul and respect boy, I told you not to clench your toes and if you choose to ignore me then you suffer as an attorney you know the rule, you do the crime, you do the time and you know you want to laugh and I am helping you to do that with little strokes up n' down your feet that's all!" Matt taunted

“HAHAHAHAHAPPLLLEEEASSEE SSTTOOPPPHAHAHAHAHAPLLLLEEASSSSSEEHAHAHAHA!! NNOOOT THE TTTOOOEESSS!”

"These are some nice feet, horribly ticklish feet Paul" said Matt as he lightly stroked the soles and then began stroking faster along each soft sole and stroking along the high arches of both feet

"HAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHANOOOOOOOOOOOHAHHAHAHAHAH AHA!" screamed Paul as Matt stepped the tickling up drawing the feather in between Paul's toes which drove the handsome attorney to new levels of yelling and laughing!

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOPPPPPPP TIIICCKKLLIINNNNGGG MEEEEEEEPPLLLEAAASSSEEHAHAHA!" pleaded Paul as the nerve enhancer really had worked but then Matt put the metal finger tip covers on and began raking his fingers along the whole length of each foot and scratched them like he was trying to cure an itch. Matt kowing this tickling needing to be short in duration as it was severe and made Paul howl

"SSSTTOOPPPPPPP IIIITTTTTT SSSTOOPPPPHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OOOKKK OOKKKK I'M HAHAHAHAAHAHNOOOOHAHAHA TTTTIIICCCKLLISSHSSHHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA" screamed Paul between laughs.

Matt stopped the evil tickling and again sniffed both Paul's feet saying if they weren't so stinky and sweaty then they'd be of no interest to him but unfortunately for Paul they were feet that smelled like feet as he then licked and sucked on each of Paul's toes and then both soles telling him they were a little dirty needing a clean and telling Paul to not laugh or they'd be tickled and smiled as he saw Paul bite on his lips as he licked one sole then the other and told Paul to press his feet into his face and rub them over it knowing how uncomfortable this would be for someone hating their feet touched and again threatened tickling if he didn't and so Paul had no choice.

Matt's nose was filled with the smell of Paul's feet and he took a big breath in and savored it. Paul ran his tongue over the soles of each foot and then started to lick and suck each toe individually. Paul's feet smelled musky which excited Matt as he told Paul! An intoxicating smell as he began massaging each foot beginning at the base of the toes and then over the soles before sliding his tongue in between Paul's toes and then again licking the length of each bare sole and sniffing in their rich and powerful aroma!

Matt sniffed them as he fondled both feet remarking on their smoothness and saying a tickler's dream feet to enjoy and then began to tickle Paul's right foot

"HAHAHAHAHA!SSTTOOPPSIRHAHAHA!" Paul laughed

"You're really ticklish, it ought to be a crime!" Matt teased, speeding up his assault sending Paul into wilder fits of laughter as he ran his fingers over each foot. Then Paul heard the click and 'Bzzzz' and yelled

"Please don't SIR Not tha-AAAATTTT NNNOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Paul laughed like a loon as the electric toothbrush made contact with his left foot, sending him into madness and slowly Matt drew the revolving bristles up along the sole to Paul's toes and when they contacted them Paul lost it completely.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNOOOONNNOOTTT MMYY TTTOOOEEESSSHAHAHAHAHANNOOTT MMYY TTOOEESSHAHAHA!"

"Yes Paul oh yes your toes tickle tickle tickle coochie coochie coo tickle tickle tickle boy!" mocked Matt and now your right foot and Paul loving seeing Matt reacting as violently as he worked over Paul's other foot with a favourite tickling tool of his and then de-activated it giving Paul a few moments to gain his breath back!

"That's a killer isn't it Paul, we'll have a repeat performance later but calm things down a little for now" said Matt as he employed using a slow scraping of Paul's soles with just first two fingers of each hand on each sole. Matt started at the base of Paul's toes and using a downward spidery motion with his two fingers he began stroking and then licking each foot and sliding his tongue in between Paul's toes!

Again then slowly stroked his fingers up n' down Paul's soles, keeping the scraping motion at an even pace, covering the entire area of the soles from left to right with a focus right at the middle of Paul's arches as this a very ticklish area on the attorney's feet but then tickling up n' down the soles and from side to side over them!

"HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA" was the only verbal reaction to the scraping on his soles over and over again by Matt, very lightly but constantly driving ticklish Paul insane and Matt a Master in the 'Art of Tickling' and saying many S/M Masters missing opportunities to subject their Subs to tickle torture unaware of its value as he creatively tickled up and down Paul's soles over and over again and only using the two fingers in each sole saying he used tickles to break Guido and it had!

Like the Mafia member Paul was unable to do anything, totally defenseless and vulnerable at Matt's mercy as he teased Paul's toes in a rythmic motion as he smelled each foot lustfully saying the smell excited him and fueled him to continue the work out but also the taste of Paul's feet as he licked and nibbled them making Paul giggle and squirm! He told Paul he loved inhaling his foot sweat when not subjecting him to intense foot tickling and then 'Bzzzz' he again applied the sonicare and carefully began brushing each foot in turn and loving seeing Paul as Guido had done, going insane from the tickling sensation and the rythm was slow and constant!

Then the oral assault of his toes again and sucking Paul's toes and licking his soles and at the same time drawing the feather quill up n' down the soles of each foot whilst sucking and licking and the evil combination had driven straight Guido to verbally beg for another man to tongue bathe his feet as though licklish, the feather quill over the soles of his feet was pure hell! The problem was that saliva lubed soles meant the quill then slid over them both even more devastatingly Matt told Paul!

“DON’TPLEASESIRAHAHAHAHAHASSSTTOOPPITNNOOO!" yelled Paul as Matt began to tickled each of his toes individually and then spider tickle the soles of his feet and no chance of them becoming less ticklish as the nerve enhancer having seen to this as Paul reminded him saying the ingeniousness of the Japanese incredible to produce such an invaluable tool for a tickler! In case you wonder the 'Twins' will be feather tormenting your dick, balls, ass, armpits and inner thighs as no areas of great interest for me but Ed's a sadistic tickler and Bob like me more of a foot-man so lots of fun in store for you yet Paul boy!" taunted Matt

He then showed Paul the metal fork and said he had made Guido laugh like a demented hyena using it and very lightly proceeded to draw it's tines over the sole of Paul's right foot and what a reaction, a violent reaction so he drew it over Paul's left foot remarking his having such unbearably sensitive soles and was so vulnerable and defenseless but so hideously ticklish so a lot of fun to play with, a real tickler's delight as he drew the tines over one foot and then the other foot askong Paul if this new sensation on the soles of his feet was ticklish?

"HAHAHAHAHAHANNNNOOOOOOSSTTOOOPPPSIRHAHAHAHAHAHA“HA HAHAAHAPPLLLEEAASSEESSTTOOPPPHAHAHA!" Matt asking Paul if he agreed that the fork tickled; “YYYEESSOOOOTTTICCKKLLISHHAHAHHAHASSSTTOOOPPHAHAHA HHAHAHA!” Paul shouted as Matt smiling at him stroked both soles of Paul's feet constantly with the fork's tines loving seeing Paul's feet flinching and his toes wildly flexing as they danced over both soles, and at the balls, arches and lightly under Paul's toes, continuously and vigorously scribbling and scratching over every inch of both feet! Paul laughed and squirmed but there was nothing he could do to lessen the horrible ticklish sensations coursing through his feet as he was going crazy!

"HAHAHAHAPLE-HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOHAHAAHA NONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Paul yelled as Matt ran the tines of the metal fork up and down both soles a few times and then replaced it with the biro pen and drew patterns all across the arches which made Paul's giggles amplify but there was no then respite, no break from Matt's fingers assaulting his feet until Matt stopped and sniffed them both and licked them as he smelled them and massaged each sweaty foot!

"I did this to Guido you know Paul boy and the lesser of two evils for him but so embarrassing and humiliating for him to have me rubbing my face over his feet sensually and sniffing them, licking the soles and sucking on his toes and seeing it was tickling him as his feet were twitching but the alternative was the feather quill and he knew it! I then re-socked his feet and smothered them with oil as I did with yours and then used the sonicare on his socked feet and his socks sheers and silk so he really suffered but he was there to be punished as his father-in-law wanted and my next visit will be more hellish for him Paul socked and barefoot!"

Matt then decided that he needed a break and told Paul he would be back in ten minutes as he left the room and then called the Twins and told them their services were needed and he expected them to be with him in 20 minutes as there was someone he wanted them to meet who was very, very ticklish! The Twins organised, Matt smiled as he was looking forward to directing them both in the proceedings of the ticklish frenzy to soon begin!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back