Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Ticklish Girls In Bikinis 5 (Custom)
BFD Cannatonic Laughter Fanny vs Roxy
The Mad Tickler: Triple Tickle Distraction! (1080 wmv)
Clips4Sale Banner
Classic Clip! Brodys First Time Bound
Terra Mizu's Arms Held and Doubleteam Feather Belly Tickling HD WMV
Reina Ryder in Tickled by Strangers (WMV 1920x1080)

What's New?

7/10/2020

The TMF welcome forum has our rules, a place to say hello and more!

New from MTJ

New Yoly
Adventure!

Click here
6/26/20

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by porcelaindoll2 View Post
    My depression has gotten worse, but I am trying my best to stay positive and I know that probably everyone with mental health issues has been having it worse since this pandemic got started. I also have been snacking more and gave up on my diet. My husband thankfully bought me an elliptical machine plus I already owned resistance bands and a set of kettlebell weights I bought at Aldi. The struggle to push myself to workout is real, but I am trying.
    Awww I did not know you were depressed, really sorry to hear it I hope that you will be over that soon. Full support to you, gonna send positive energy you way!

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensualswitch10 View Post
    I've got a confession. My bad habits have gotten a lot worse lately because of the Covid-19 lockdown.

I've been fortunate that I work in an "essential" field, but nevertheless my life has been strongly negatively impacted. Before things were locked down, I had been regularly exercising at my gym for about 7 or 8 weeks. Elliptical for cardio plus weight training. Then they closed the gyms. I had been playing volleyball twice a week, but now all the leagues have been suspended. I had cut back on drinking, which tends to be a struggle for a lot of people in my state. I had cut way back on pot smoking. I had a pretty fulfilling social life.

Welp, now I've got nothing to do and my drinking and smoking have gone way up. Last night, I was in bed before 7 PM. I've put on about 5 pounds in the last 2 months because of inactivity, unhealthy / excessive eating, elevated alcohol and marijuana consumption and a general feeling of depression. I'm not trying to have a pity party, just venting.

Is anybody else in the same boat?
    ^ I read you. Hope we all make it during this trying times. In the first two weeks I am (literally) too afraid of contracting the virus and dying from it. I am still very afraid until now, especially for my kid, more than anything else. It would be a worst fate for an artist who wants everything in life for sure. So I don't have any problem being instructed to stay home.

These readings about the effects of pandemic only make me aware on how it could cause psychological problems, which I thought don't exist until I realize how cranky and irritable it made me recently. It impacted my sleep pattern: it's either I overwork (because I had this worst habit of fighting sleep) or I end up over-sleeping like there is no more tomorrow. For the past weeks, I have been struggling just to simply sleep decently -- it would need more than will power. One of my RL major project turn-overs, supposed done by April first week, got deferred 'til now. It added to my already silent stress.

Just try to continue living... Carry on.
    <<< Grab it NOW!

MTJ's first ANIMATED E-Comic

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemianne View Post
    ^ I read you. Hope we all make it during this trying times. In the first two weeks I am (literally) too afraid of contracting the virus and dying from it. I am still very afraid until now, especially for my kid, more than anything else. It would be a worst fate for an artist who wants everything in life for sure. So I don't have any problem being instructed to stay home.

These readings about the effects of pandemic only make me aware on how it could cause psychological problems, which I thought don't exist until I realize how cranky and irritable it made me recently. It impacted my sleep pattern: it's either I overwork (because I had this worst habit of fighting sleep) or I end up over-sleeping like there is no more tomorrow. For the past weeks, I have been struggling just to simply sleep decently -- it would need more than will power. One of my RL major project turn-overs, supposed done by April first week, got deferred 'til now. It added to my already silent stress.

Just try to continue living... Carry on.
    Aw man Sounds like you really had it rough. I hope things will get better for you soon

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Aw man Sounds like you really had it rough. I hope things will get better for you soon
    Aaaaw, thank you, Tenebrae.
    <<< Grab it NOW!

MTJ's first ANIMATED E-Comic

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemianne View Post
    Aaaaw, thank you, Tenebrae.
    You're welcome, anytime

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12