• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session with Karly Salinas and Indica Jane

Soles_Scream

Verified
There I was. Scrolling through the TMF when I saw Karly’s post about a tour her and Indica were taking through Texas.

To that point, I’ve had a few awesome sessions with Bella Carrera and one with Terra Mizu.

I jumped on Twitter and immediately followed both women on there. After a week, I emailed Karly and we set a date for April.

The session was slated for an hour, but I eventually bumped it to an hour and a half - an ideal session length for me.

As the date approached, so did the COVID pandemic. It became clear that the session date was in peril. The Texas Foot Parties already has cancelled their event due to the ordinances that were enacted.

Karly emailed me and told me what I expected, that they would need to post pone the tour. Keep in mind - social distancing and travel bans were fully enforced at the time.

She assured me that they planned on doing their tour as soon as they could. Fast forward to Saturday, and they delivered.

I arrived at their hotel, with my trusty bag of sensory play - read 90% tickle toys - accoutrement.

I nervously knocked on the door, as if it was my first door to door sales attempt. The door opened, and Karly’s beauty punched me square in my fantasies.

Indica too radiated a similar aura of sexiness. I told the ladies that they could film the whole session, and use it however they wished.

We took a few minutes to check in to make ensure that non of us were symptomatic before we proceeded. Indica has a noninvasive thermometer for good measure.

I had the ladies sit on a couch, and proceeded to get to work. I generally start with massage. However, I usually break out massage oil. Karly mentioned that if I was going to worship, I may as well start with that to keep from tasting the massage oil. This is the kind of thinking that hitherto escaped my sensibilities.

I decided to start with Indica. She was sporting a French pedicure for those who are curious, I think Karly’s nails were purple. I lifted her ankle to get her delicate sole in licking range.

As I began taking a tongue tour of her soles and toes, she was giggling nonstop. I first here’s the phrase “lickling” from Taylor Raz, so I’ll give her the credit for it.

After several minutes of this, I switch over to Karly. My tongue caused her to giggle when I got it her toes. Keep in mind, I was not aiming to tickle either of them at this point. They would beg to differ.

The next step was a bit of a foot rub. I generally start sessions with these because it relaxes my lee(s) and it helps me with my anxiety.

After a decent run of both pairs of feet, I transition to the tickle portion of our proceedings. Both women are insanely ticklish! Indica has the ability to remain fairly still, whereas Karly tends to flail.

My tickling style is playful with some transitions into intense spurts depending on how I read the lee.

Their laughter was angelic, and they seemed to enjoy the experience. I proved every aspect of these women’s feet.

Bella taught me that even her cuticles are ticklish, and sure enough Indica’s were. Karly was ticklish just about anywhere my metrosexual length (natural) nails.

I rarely restrained Karly as I tend to like allow Lee’s the freedom to “escape” the tickling sensation when desired. That way if I’m in “the zone” there’s an extra check safety feature.

I eventually had each girl restrain the other as I tickled away. At one point each on assisted me in tickling the other.

At the 40 minute mark or so, I sheepishly asked if I could try tickling areas of their upper bodies. They responded with “well it is a tickle session”.

With those words I began tickling their upper bodies. I won’t give away each of their “oh shit” tickle spots, but let’s just say they had many areas to explore.

Ribs, bellies, quads, hamstrings, calves, backs, and hands were all exploited to generate that sweet laughter.

At one point, I asked if I could go after Karly’s armpits. She said “no”. She followed that up with, “well, why in the world would I say yes?”

She clamped down with a force of vice grips, but ever now and then she was exposed, and either myself or Indica attacked.

I’m really surprised no one got hit by a spastic limb. At one point so just watched the girls have a tickle fight while I “officiated”. If there was an upturned sole or an exposed rib, I gave a little squeeze to a delightful effect.

The ladies had cameras positioned at either side of the play area. Assuming no significant technical issues, they should be able to put some clips together from our session - hopefully my stupid body didn’t block the action too much.

Some interesting notes from our tickle session were: Being tickled makes Indica sweat quite a bit, Indica is incredibly flexible, Karly can lose it from tickle feints, and she is much stronger than her small frame would suggest.

The tools that worked the best were the back scratcher, the fork, and the scalp massager. Indica managed to remove the head of my electric flosser. The brush was very good too.

Indica attempted to tickle me at one point, but I am difficult to crack.

I would session with either of them, but if they are both available - and I have the funds - I’d always pair them up. My only regret is that I didn’t schedule a longer session.

Afterwards we chatted for a bit, since I was the last appointment of the day. It was great getting to know these ladies.

In order for me to have a good experience, I have to - get out of my own way - and be able to connect with my session partner(s). I’d do another booking with them in a second.

Bellow is their Twitter info, and hopefully a photo we took from the session. Assuming no significant technical issues, the clips from the session will be available in a month or so.

https://twitter.com/TheKarlySalinas

https://twitter.com/Indicafetish.

D8FC2636-FFCF-4242-AB40-8944495CA4E3.jpeg

Glad that you had so much fun in the session! :bouncybou
:feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back