• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Eolh 2: Kara Teases Lindsay And Tickles Her Feet Some More (Stocks, F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released clip #2 of the LAST LAUGH EOLH series.

LINDSAY: 23, 5'2", size 6.5
KARA: 24, 5'4", size 7.5

CLIP DESCRIPTION:

This scene is very similar to the previous one and is a direct continuation of it. Lindsay is still getting her feet tickled in the exact same position. There's a bit more banter, mostly Kara teasing and messing with Lindsay. Among other things she encourages her to admit that she likes getting her feet tickled and to ask/beg for more. She isn't very aggressive about it, though, and Lindsay offers little resistance to this, cautiously playing along most of the time. Both girls find the situation quite amusing.

About halfway through the scene Kara discovers that Lindsay very sensitive on her toes, arguably even more than on her soles. She takes full advantage of this, focusing almost exclusively on the toes for the rest of the scene.

<font size="+1">LAST LAUGH EOLH SERIES PREVIEWS:</font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23273319">LAST LAUGH EOLH 1</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23284315">LAST LAUGH EOLH 2</a></font>

Attachments

• lleolh2.jpg
    lleolh2.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 582
I am curious though, was Kara completely unticklish or was she just not THAT responsive

I am curious though, was Kara completely unticklish or was she just not THAT responsive

Don't really remember, it was many years ago. I don't have any footage with her as the ticklee, so I'm assuming she was a very disappointing ticklee at best, to the point that we didn't bother doing a scene with her.

I'd like to add something to my reply to your message in the previous thread. Say I have a team of two models, one who clearly has a lot of potential as a ticklee and one who doesn't. One could argue that, if the second model is ticklish in any way, even if it's just a little bit, there's no harm in doing a scene with her, if only to get a few reactions out of her and possibly to get some shots of her feet. Well, in practice it's not necessarily that obvious. Setting up a scene takes time and work. The actual tickling action only takes a small portion of the shoot. It's all the preparation work that's really time-consuming. Now, when I do a shoot I usually feel pressed for time to some extent. Personally I'd be fine spending 12 hours on it to make sure everything is just right. But obviously I have to think of the models. They can get tired, bored, impatient, desensitized, etc., if a shoot drags on for too long. And it's not like a pay them a fortune for their services (though I wish I could afford more). So I don't have the luxury to do everything I'd like to do. I have to be selective. Now, both models in a team don't need to have the same level of ticklishness to get at least one scene each. I'm happy to give a moderately ticklish model a chance if it can add some variety to a series. But if I feel my time is limited and I have a choice between doing a scene with a model who barely reacts at all and doing a third scene with the model who actually has good potential, I'll probably go for the second option, even if it means the series will only feature one ticklee. That's probably what happend with Kara. That or she was as ticklish as a Lego brick, I don't know.

I've been thinking about the series I've been releasing over the last couple of years, and it occurred to me that many of those with two models only feature one ticklee, the other model serving exclusively as the tickler. Going through my older series I noticed that this didn't use to be as common. There are exceptions, but in most cases the models are all ticklish enough to take turns tickling each other (though not always in a balanced way). So what happened? Why has the proportion of unidirectional series increased at one point? Did I make changes to my recruitment process that resulted in me hiring more models that only participate as ticklers? Possibly, but I'm not aware of it. When thinking back on the old days, I don't remember rejecting many teams of candidates when one model was very ticklish and the other wasn't. And yet most of the models appearing in my older series do get tickled. It's not likle people have become less ticklish over the years, so what happened?

Yes, that is something that surprises me. Your old videos tended to have nearly always two tickles (and many times three) and although there was very frequently one less ticklish model, there was at least one scene with here.

Now on the other hand there is usually just one model used, while the other isn't ticklish. The funny thing is that the ticklish model tends to be more ticklish than your older models! Crazy xD

These two are really cute. Lindsay's adorable and has great feet, and Kara has a really nice smile while she's working on Lindsay's feet.

Yes, that is something that surprises me. Your old videos tended to have nearly always two tickles (and many times three) and although there was very frequently one less ticklish model, there was at least one scene with here. Now on the other hand there is usually just one model used, while the other isn't ticklish.

It seems this tendency is more recent than I first thought. Like it started around Last Laugh Dagaz. There's been mutual tickling in several series since then (even a quartet with 3 ticklees), but the proportion of single-ticklee series is still clearly higher than usual during that period. I'm really not sure why.

Now, the fact that I released three series with solo models in a row (Wynn, Haegl and Nyd) makes things look worse, but to be honest that's an artificial situation, as I grouped them together deliberately, not respecting the chronological order in any way. Normally they would have been more spread out. But it still doesn't explain why 8 out of the last 14 series with 2+ models only feature one ticklee each. Well, except for Last Laugh Is, which actually features two ticklish models, but I decided to focus exclusively on Narciss because I knew I'd get plenty of opportunities do shoot scenes with Melissa as the ticklee in the future.

The funny thing is that the ticklish model tends to be more ticklish than your older models! Crazy xD

I don't know how true that is. It seems like a fairly subjective observation. But I won't complain if it's indeed the case.

These two are really cute. Lindsay's adorable and has great feet, and Kara has a really nice smile while she's working on Lindsay's feet.

Yeah, one of the best things about this series is how much Kara is clearly enjoying herself. She sometimes laughs just as much as Lindsay because she finds her friend's reactions hilarious. Lindsay is also very amused by the situation and doesn't seem to mind her tortuous experience too much. Definitely a case of both models having fun and having great chemistry.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back