• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever found out someone shares your interest in tickling?

Matheu

TMF Poster
I was curious to know if anyone has discovered that a friend, co-worker etc shared an interest in tickling?

I always felt so alone growing up, but then a few years ago I realised a guy I went to colleges with had a tickle fetish as well when I stumbled across his page on Fetlife. Does anyone have any similar situations?

Hasn't happened to me, but I'm curious if the guy you went to college with knew you found his Fetlife? If so, how did he react?

I think one person I talked to a long time ago had some of the same mutual IRL vanilla friends, but that's it

Haha. I wish. Though I did once find out one of my yoga instructors had a foot fetish.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hasn't happened to me, but I'm curious if the guy you went to college with knew you found his Fetlife? If so, how did he react?

He knows I know and we’ve even toyed with the idea of meeting up, but he is straight and I am gay, so there’s obviously different interests there. He’s never actually meet anyone or experienced tickling so he would like his first time to be with a woman (I’ve told him to get involved here). It’s nice to have someone I can talk to about it who I have another connection with.

A close friend of mine once mentioned in passing that he's into tickling. I've never followed up on it, partly because he's gay and, while I'm open-minded and have messed around with men in vanilla ways, M/M tickling is a big turnoff for me. I have plenty of people whom I've met through the fetish world with whom to discuss tickling, anyway, so no need to bring my "vanilla life" friends into it.

Yes.

My best friend at secondary school.
We were talking all night long on a sleepover until the morning. He certainly felt the same way, shared his experiences; something about tickling his gf with a feather duster lol and even told me some of the girls he had seen tickled in our school. Why oh why did I never see any interesting classes like that?!

I remember he even went on to telling me that he tickled his mum's feet because she was only ticklish there. I can't remember if he said he did it to win arguments, or just to wind her up.

Also I don't know if my first true gf's best friend shared the interest so to speak, but she was always talking about tickling my gf and tickling her frequently. She even said to me, you should tickle her (my gf) it's fun, I tickle her all the time lol.

So i've been lucky enough to found out two female friends that enjoy tickling....more in a vanilla way as far as i know anyway. One i'm no longer in contact with, the other i am and we very lightly engage in it. I do bring it up often in a fun way via text and phone convos.

What I was really shocked about was when i opened a clip a long time ago and i knew the girl in clip....literally floored. At the time i saw the clip I was't in contact with her either...have exchanged a few messages through the years since but I never brought it up....couldn't believe it though...

So i've been lucky enough to found out two female friends that enjoy tickling....more in a vanilla way as far as i know anyway. One i'm no longer in contact with, the other i am and we very lightly engage in it. I do bring it up often in a fun way via text and phone convos.

What I was really shocked about was when i opened a clip a long time ago and i knew the girl in clip....literally floored. At the time i saw the clip I was't in contact with her either...have exchanged a few messages through the years since but I never brought it up....couldn't believe it though...

In a somewhat similar fashion one of my ex’s came across one of his colleagues on a site called London Lads Feet. He didn’t really know what to do about. We decided it was best not to say anything.

I had a buddy in the early 80's who I found out was into tickling as much as me. We used to hang out and go riding ATC's in the sand dunes and had girls over to my house all the time and we worked so well together tickling them. Was nice to have a friend that thought along the same lines as me! :p

Found out a several years ago a High School friend of mine was into/curious about the fetish. As we talked more I found it she had been into since High School, but never had anyone to talk to either and kept it hidden. It was kind of a eye opening experience that we both had this, but never talked about in High School that would have led to knowing back then. We've joked about how much more fun HS would have been if we both knew. She has popped up on the forum, and we have talked occasionally.

Rob

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back