• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by colleagues FF.../F

winterfell

TMF Regular
Hi all,

This is a follow up to this story http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?308000-First-Aid-Course - it turns out after the First Aid Course incident, her colleagues - especially the female ones it must be said - have taken to trying to tickle her at every opportunity at work. For convenience I will give her an alias - Lucie.

This story was recounted to me by her after I asked whether she was still getting bothered at work by her colleagues. She doesn’t seem to mind it too much; just finds it hugely embarrassing!

A meeting was called in a seminar room in the office she works in, whereby around 8 or 9 people sit around a fairly small oval table. On this occasion somebody was leading a PowerPoint presentation and the lights were quite low. Apparently during the first ten minutes or so all was fine, but then Lucie felt one of her flats being gently tugged at. She couldn’t glimpse under the table as moving would have been very obvious, but she could see that one of her female colleagues was leaning down enough so that her arms could reach under the table. The room was quite dark, but Lucie could just about make out the expressions of her colleagues around the table, and she knew just by looking that about 4 of the other women in the room knew what was going on - they were all desperately trying not to grin from ear to ear! That was when a hand gripped firmly on her ankle.

Anyway, after curling her toes to resist, eventually her shoe was removed. Now, Lucie was used to the odd attempt at tickles from her colleagues since the First aid course, but never in such circumstances as this! The woman who had pulled off her shoe (let’s call her Anna) is in her early forties and a typical ‘naughty’ woman of that age. I asked Lucie whether it was Anna and she replied that of course it was. Apparently when Lucie made eye contact with her, Anna mimed a kiss at her and all the women in the know had to stifle huge grins and giggles. The presentation rumbled on...

I can continue if you want to hear more...?

So this is the point when this mischievous Anna (and I have met Anna and boy is she mischievous!) started very very gentle tickling with her nails and fingertips. Lucie said that it felt like a tiny spider walking over her soles and toes and she had to really fight hard not to make a noise or squirm. The nature of the way this whole tickling thing with her colleagues has evolved, she said she doesn’t want to let them make her laugh, so she bites her lip and tries to resist showing that it is affecting her. Well apparently she did this and kinda held her breath for as long as she could and tensed up a little. She remembers the other colleagues involved all subtly turning to watch (the poor guy doing the presentation must have only had less than half the room paying him any attention!) Lucie said they were all smiling at her in that evil way. This had obviously been planned!

Apparently this gentle spider tickling went on for a good few minutes with Lucie trying her very best to not show it was tickling her at all. Now and again she said she let out an involuntary twitch or tiny little noise, which made all the women watching almost hysterical with silent laughter. Then Anna and a lady next to her (whose name I have never known - don’t think I’ve met her) apparently both simultaneously tickled much harder with their nails for a quick burst. Lucie said she let out a squeal which caused the whole room to look at her. She apparently apologised and coughed it out as if she was having a mini-choke. This caused one of the other women in the room to snort with laughter and the guy doing the presentation asked if Lucie was ok.

To be continued... (if you are enjoying it?)

So as the meeting went on the more crazy and scrabbling style tickling started, with now both of her shoes off and lying on the floor. Anna and the other lady were kinda going to town on Lucie, then letting up, then repeating again and the other ladies watching were giggling. Lucie said that the few other people in the room kinda noticed and started smirking too, until finally the guy leading the presentation had to stop again and ask what was going on. When greeted with silence, he then said something like "I am sure it's hilarious trying to get Lucie to laugh all the time, but for goodness sake. You are all obsessed! Shall we start this meeting again? Leave the poor girl alone!"

This apparently caused the whole room to laugh as Anna slid Lucie's shoes back on and in fained mock annoyance at being caught. Well, Lucie was highly embarrassed that this guy (a much higher grade than she is in her job) also sounded like he knew all about the tickling thing. Since she has got to know my own thing for her feet she has become kinda aware of the fetish and has admittedly (even starting before the First Aid thing - more since the flip flop store thing - and my obvious interest in that!) shown her feet off a little when given the chance. To now have a whole room full of people she shares an office with all giggling at the thought of tickling her feet was very embarassing to her, but she also seemed quite into the idea of them all paying her feet some attention.

So much so that I caught her spending a good amount of time and effort rubbing moisturiser and lotion into them a few nights later. More than she ever used to. I think she is starting to encourage all this fun...

Wow any more tickling stories to share of Lucie being tickled by her colleagues?

You mentioned something about, going out with them a few times and being borderline obsessed with tickling her feet since the first aid event.

Wow any more tickling stories to share of Lucie being tickled by her colleagues?

You mentioned something about, going out with them a few times and being borderline obsessed with tickling her feet since the first aid event.

I hope you liked this true story!

Yes there are a couple of other occasions when we have been out together and Anna and a couple of others have kept trying to tickle Lucie all through the evening. Happy to tell more. :)

I hope you liked this true story!

Yes there are a couple of other occasions when we have been out together and Anna and a couple of others have kept trying to tickle Lucie all through the evening. Happy to tell more. :)

Yes please do.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back