Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

It takes Two to tickle
Kalesie's Arms Held and Tickled by Allie HD WMV
Skinny Little Freya is Mercilessly Tickled - 1080 HD
Clips4Sale Banner
The first tickling session for young yoga Gaya - Upper body and feet (HD 720p MP4)
Cop robber tickling fun!
Tickle Wrestling Entertainment! Pt 6: Referee's Revenge! (HD)

What's New?

7/7/2020

Visit the TMF Discussion forums for a wide range of topics to explore and add to!

New from MTJ

New Yoly
Adventure!

Click here
6/26/20

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who are you most curious about if they're ticklish or not?

Sorry if someone already did a post on this. I'll delete this if that's the case. I just felt like making this cause there have been a few that crossed my mind. Here's my list:
    Brendon Urie
    Pierce Brosnan
    Owl City(Adam Young)
    Jesse Bradford
    Liam McIntyre
    Jon Bon Jovi
    Leonardo Dicaprio
    Lebron James
    Josh Dallas
    Colin O'Donoghue
    Brenton Twaites
    Ben Affleck
    Jason Momoa
    Henry Cavill
    Dan Stevens
    Ewan McGregor
    James Marsden
    Brad Paisley

By the way, any gender is welcome. There's no judgement here.

I don't really care for celebrities.

But I will say Lucy Liu, she apparently has very ticklish toes, something I wouldn't mind testing.

Are you a Houston 'lee? You're welcome to PM me.
    A hot woman I work with. She's very stoic and all business all the time. I'd love to see her out of control in a fit of laughter from probing fingers.

Not much for crushing on celebs but I would say Anna Kendrick or Winona Ryder if I had to choose.

Houston Lee? I'm Hiring.

Karen Gillan and Charlotte Hope to name just a couple.

...yes I have a thing for redheads...

For celebrities or public figures, Abby Huntsman and Sunny Hostin have been on my mind lately. (They're two political television personalities/journalists. I think they're beautiful.) Also, my mom's two friends, who I'll call "Linda" and "Marlene". Lastly, any woman sunbathing face-down on the beach or at a park or pool. As a foot tickling lover, I love seeing this while their bare soles are behind them. I always wonder which ones are ticklish because I've laid eyes on so many!

Blog Entries
    A few celebrities/musicians. I keep them to myself, but I will say that one of them is on your list.

I would also say a few friends, but I already know the ones I was most curious about are ticklish.

~Cinder

Brie Larson, because the woman's smile and laugh are goddess-tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralBeatty View Post
    LOL dude. I've tickled nearly 300 women. I think I would know.

My bank teller! She's a petite long haired brunette, very friendly and cheerful! I've seen her feet many times when she's been in her office and comes out to see what I need. Just a nice hottie! Oh, and very married! But this is fantasy anyway, right?
    Bob

Blog Entries
    A woman I met last year at NEST(not sure she is on here), while her fiance was having a session with my friend at the time, I was giving her a foot massage as we conversed and geeked out. After NEST we messaged some more, it was then I asked if she was up for having a nylon tickling session. She said yes, but she thought that I was going to be the lee. She is used to being the ler. Once I said it would be her being tickled, she was intrigued, apparently looked at my fet profile and said she has been wanting to push her limits as a lee and is totally up for it. We were supposed to meet at the Albany gathering, but sadly her fiance and her couldn't make it. But we both patiently wait to meet again to have the session.
    http://fetlife.com/users/186425-Fetlife profile(limited to people I've met in person)

FB-IMG-1569590132848

Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) in her fancy nylons

Well, of course Alexa Bliss. I know it has been rumored, but nothing confirmed, so she would be top at the list.

There is also a VERY new women's wrestler in AEW named Anna Jayy, who honestly stole my heart even from Alexa for a few weeks! She is young (like 22) and only has like 10 matches under her belt, but she is going to be a star. Drop dead gorgeous too. After seeing her insta, I would love to find out about her feet.

I am not sure who in real life, I feel very tickle drought haha. Maybe an old friend named Karina that I haven't seen in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by marcusb View Post
    A hot woman I work with. She's very stoic and all business all the time. I'd love to see her out of control in a fit of laughter from probing fingers.

Not much for crushing on celebs but I would say Anna Kendrick or Winona Ryder if I had to choose.
    I second this...an all business female co-worker/boss of mine. She's got great hands. Paints her nails all the time. Probably an excellent and sadistic tickler, but I'd want to see what she's like as a ticklee.

I'm very curious if a girl I work with is ticklish. She is a petite blonde and I just have a gut feeling that she would be super ticklish. It would be really fun to get her tied up and have a go at her. But I guess that's not work appropriate. haha

Literally every woman I initially find attractive. My thing with tickling is a true fetish, inextricable from my sexuality - when someone else would see a potential partner and feel that initial charge, I immediately wonder if she is ticklish, and where, and how much, and where most.

Blog Entries
    Sarah Michelle Gellar, Shania Twain, Melissa Rauch & many others. A number of local news ladies.
    "If you got to go, go with a smile."

Twitter @Tickler10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast