• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trend Towards Nudity in Clips

If the model is attractive to me, I sure as hell don't mind seeing them naked.

Strongly on the side of clothed. Full nudity has just never been my thing.

Someone in a bra/sports bra/bikini top, along with some long blue jeans, and I'm good.

SometimesI liked the idea of a lee being in a bikini because it allows most of the spots you commonly go for to be exposed while still allowing them at least some modesty.

I like seeing both. Sometimes ( from experience ) someone can be more ticklish with clothes on. Sometimes the clothes may make them less ticklish on certain spots. It’s nice seeing people in clothes and tickled and not always super models. Makes it more realistic to me ( like Someone you might know or meet in person ). It’s also nice seeing them naked and tickled or doing the tickling. For example seeing a girl barefoot and in jeans is always a pleasure to see. It’s fun when they have nylons on and have them removed as well. I remember one time someone was tickling my underarms and I had my shirt on and it tickled a lot. When they took my shirt off, it was a different sensation and didn’t tickle as much ( but when they tickled my feet in socks it was less ticklish than when they removed my socks and tickled my bare feet ).

It’s nice seeing people in clothes and tickled and not always super models. Makes it more realistic to me ( like Someone you might know or meet in person ).

Quite frankly, I find a lot of the people I meet in everyday life much more attractive than super models. Like they have more character, have more unique looks. Most super models look really standard and generic to me.

Quite frankly, I find a lot of the people I meet in everyday life much more attractive than super models. Like they have more character, have more unique looks. Most super models look really standard and generic to me.

I am a huge fan of your tickle videos. Thank you for having them and sharing them with the world. :)
I hope to meet someone like a girl from one of your videos who looks like a human I’d run into, not a generic super model type. ( not that there’s anything wrong with any kind of models ), I just like ones I see everyday in person and it gives me hope I might be friend one and possibly date and see if they enjoy tickling. :) also your models always seem to enjoy tickling or foot worship and it’s a pleasure for me to watch.

I have no strong preference one way or the other when viewing content. In my few real life tickling experiences with a couple of my ex girlfriends, I'm inclined to go with whichever they prefer/think is more fun. The only exception was one of my exes who used to wear yoga pants all the time. Don't know why but she was really cute and fun to tickle while wearing them.

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." - Leo Tolstoy

I'm the same way. I remember being in high school and not understanding why all the other guys were salivating over the models in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit editions while I'd think some random cashier at the grocery store was gorgeous. Sure those models were pretty, but being pretty and being beautiful are two different things to me.

I am a huge fan of your tickle videos.

Always a pleasure to hear. Thank you, I appreciate it.

I hope to meet someone like a girl from one of your videos who looks like a human I’d run into, not a generic super model type. ( not that there’s anything wrong with any kind of models ), I just like ones I see everyday in person and it gives me hope I might be friend one and possibly date and see if they enjoy tickling. :) also your models always seem to enjoy tickling or foot worship and it’s a pleasure for me to watch.

I also hope you'll meet someone you fancy and, with a bit of luck, who will be willing to indulge your love of tickling, at least some times.

That being said, let's not forget that the models that appear in my videos are paid for their work. They don't do it because they're eager to hang out with me personally, let alone date me (which doesn't mean we can't be friendly during info meetings and shoots). I also don't get to do or witness any tickling outside of my shoots. I'm afraid I don't have any opportunities to do more private sessions just for fun in everyday life.

As for the models enjoying the tickling and foot worship, well, I guess it varies. Some do genuinely enjoy trying something new and fun, but it doesn't necessarily mean that they like getting tickled, though most are good sports about it. Others hate the sensation and/or are so-so about the whole experience, but they do it for the money. These are all perfectly legitimate reasons.

I'm not aware of any of the models enjoying the subject matter to the point of actually having a fetish for tickling or feet. Maybe a few come close, I don't know, but I think it's safe to say that it's not why the vast majority participate in my shoots. If they appear to enjoy themselves it's either because they're genuinely having fun with a playful, arguably somewhat silly yet amusing experience, or because they at least make an effort not to look like they're indifferent to the whole thing. I like to think that most are in the first camp to some extent, regardless of how pleasant or horrible the actual tickling may be for them.

My apologies for making this post all about myself (and the models I work with). I realize this is a thread about people's preferences when it comes to bude vs clothed ticklees. So I'll stop, now.

For me its the girls choice if she wants to wear clothes or not it doesn't change my opinion of the video unless it obvious that she isn't ticklish

I'm the same way. I remember being in high school and not understanding why all the other guys were salivating over the models in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit editions while I'd think some random cashier at the grocery store was gorgeous. Sure those models were pretty, but being pretty and being beautiful are two different things to me.

Welp, I said I would give it a rest when it comes to stuff that isn't directly related to this thread's topic, but I'd like to add a quick reply to this one. Again, my apologies.

Anyway, yeah, I've also always been a little puzzled as to why most guys go totally nuts over women that are, admittedly, attractive, but really nothing special compared to so many "ordinary" women that I see in everyday life. Why worship a fairly arbitrary standard of beauty that's constantly being pushed on us by the fashion industry when there are cute/pretty/gorgeous women everywhere around us? Nothing wrong with it, but I don't get it.

It's actually kind of exhausting. I mean, nearly every time I walk among people (from a reasonable distance these days), whether it's at the mall, during a bicycle ride at the park or simply walking down the street, I keep being distracted by ladies that I either find really cute or really interesting in some way. It's a constant tease. Now, I'd be lying if I said I never have "naughty" thoughts. But to be perfectly honest, when a cute/intriguing girl catches my attention I mostly think something like: "Damn, I wish I could hire her for one of my videos! I wonder if she's ticklish? If so, she'd be an awesome model!" Even if I couldn't actually hire them I'd still love to be able to sit down with them and discuss my tickling video production activities (I love doing info sessions with potential candidates). Unfortunately, there isn't anything I can do about it. Very frustrating indeed.

Always a pleasure to hear. Thank you, I appreciate it.

I also hope you'll meet someone you fancy and, with a bit of luck, who will be willing to indulge your love of tickling, at least some times.

Thank you, and I like your models clothing and from what I’ve seen they looked like they enjoyed the tickling.:) I think you’ve added some good wisdom about the ticklees too. I’m also always shy around people at places where they work ( waitresses, nurses, dentists/assistants, doctors, cashiers, etc and their outfits always give me fun theme ideas for tickling. Clothes like sweatpants or yoga pants, jeans, or sometimes socks are intriguing too. There’s so many outfits and clothing styles and options, I’m also a sucker occasionally for the nude and natural ( it depends). This is an interesting thread.

I can go either way. I appreciate a good sexy outfit but also love the naked female form. Sometimes having clothes on helps though when the tickler has super long nails because the fabric allows them to dig in more easily without hurting the lee.

Completely depends on my mood. There is an abundance of amazing clips both with clothed as well as naked ticklees.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back