• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tools For Soft Soles

lefthandstan

TMF Poster
I’m trying to give my girl the tickling of her life soon. I have the electric toothbrush, hairbrushes, lotions, oils, jelly massage mitt, scalp massagers. Anything else I’m missing? Her soles are incredibly ticklish and flawless.
Anyone using anything unusual that may make her lose her mind??
3646ebd324e0c98901b962d808e91480.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A metal back scratcher used lightly or those metal banjo finger picks, again used lightly with or without oil on her soles should drive her nuts! ;)

A metal back scratcher used lightly or those metal banjo finger picks, again used lightly with or without oil on her soles should drive her nuts! ;)

I’m gonna buy the banjo picks!!

Don’t forget the good old flosser!

Also recently added an effective tool recently- drinking straw brushes For between the toes

Amazon I think sells flossers not sure though. And definitely try banjo picks! They work beautifully on soles and toes:) Have fun!

Ehh pinwheel? And yes I guess the flossers will do the job! Especially between her toes!
c0e4476f46d8e045e4018b900e499b00.jpg

Last edited:
I’m trying to give my girl the tickling of her life soon. I have the electric toothbrush, hairbrushes, lotions, oils, jelly massage mitt, scalp massagers. Anything else I’m missing? Her soles are incredibly ticklish and flawless.
Anyone using anything unusual that may make her lose her mind??
3646ebd324e0c98901b962d808e91480.jpg

I made this video recently with this device, take a look at the preview, Alessandra told me that it tickles a lot, for her it was the most terrible to date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A9HBp9sLnM

I would tickle her feet in a heartbeat and from personal experience i like using my fingers

Lots of great recommendations here.... but I'll add a silicone based lube for her feet. Uberlube is a great product. You can find it on Amazon by name.

I have used many oils, lotions, and sports "anti chafe" sprays and sticks in the past on different women. For whatever reason... Uberlube has an extra effect to it that trumps all of the above "slippery sole" products. It's just bananas. Takes what would otherwise be a 10 to an 11 or 12.

Also... the gloves for brushing pets with the little plactic nubs on them are devastating in combo with the Uberlube. As well as the massage gloves you've previously mentioned.

Another tool, tho not as devastating as the above, is an anti-tangle / detangling hair brush. The bristles are a little stiffer and closer together. But Ive found that the standard hairbursh works marginally better than this.

Don't go into this without Uberlube man. Trust me. Use this over any lotion or oil. It's awesome stuff and I wish we saw more vids using that instead of baby oil. Slippery as fuck and it lasts longer.

In fact, if it were me, I'd skip all the oils and lotions and just go straight to the Uberlube when it comes time to get her soles lubed up. It will give a much more intense effect bc not only will it go from a sudden "dry tickling" to slippery tickling, but also have that extra Uberlube effect. Imagine her face and thoughts if you suddenly put lotion or oil on her soles. Now imagine that with the Uberlube. Trust me. Make her 1st out of her mind ticklee experience count, and use it wisely my friend.

When's the set date for this? You gonna make a vid? Let us know how it went! I'd love to hear about how the Uberlube worked for you. Also would love to see and hear how it worked, but at least hear from ya about it! She's got some really nice soles.

Have fun buddy.

Last edited:
maybe feathers, or at the other end of the range a spiked wheel gently applied maybe use oil with the wheel

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back