• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captured by Tickle Plants: PART 2 (f/m, sexual, intense)

BuckWild

TMF Poster
See Part 1 here: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?319218-Captured-by-Tickle-Plants-(-m-sexual-intense)

PART TWO

"Clint, there you are!" Charlotte called. Her voice was not in the least bit alarmed by the scene of a naked man hanging exhausted in the vines in front of her. No, there was … definite amusement in her tone. "My goodness, what have you been up to?"

It took another moment for the poor man to get enough air into his lungs to answer, "Just get me out of this," he said, glaring as he lifted his chin to look up at her.

Charlotte was as cute as ever, thick hair tied back in a ponytail under her hat, freckled face grinning. It looked like she had a big backpack and another bag with her, like she was lugging equipment out into the jungle. … And there was a pair of binoculars hanging around her neck. The very binoculars she claimed this morning that she had lost.

"Tut, tut. Why would I do that?" she answered, with a wicked look on her face. "It looks to me like you're finding out just how right I was when I warned you not to come out here alone."

This made a rage swell up in Clint's chest. "Just get me out of here! Come on! The plant could start up again any minute!"

"Start what?" Charlotte asked, but it was clear by the look on her face that she already knew the answer. "Was something happening, Clint?"

He glowered at her. He didn't want to play this stupid game, but Charlotte was his only hope of geting out of this mess now. After a sharp huff of breath, he admitted, "You were right. The plants have a mind of their own, okay? They were tickling me and I hate it. Now just get me out."

Charlotte laughed, a beautiful and musical sound. "They were tickling you? Oh, tut, tut. Poor baby." She shrugged her backpack off and came closer, not at all concerned about the vines. She came close enough to reach out and lightly rake the tips of her fingernails up Clint's bared torso.

It made the man shiver and giggle despite himself. "Heehee--Damn it, Charlotte, that's enough! Get me out before they get you too and we'll both be stuck!"

"I don't think so," she said, letting her fingernails trail back down the man's side and over his ribs. The touches made goosebumps erupt over Clint's skin again and his breath was starting to pick up. "I have a confession to make, Clint," Charlotte said, blue eyes watching him with wonder as her fingernails explored him. "I didn't lose my binoculars. I made that up to trick you into coming out here alone. You fell for it easier than I thought. I've had my binoculars this whole time. And I've been watching you."

A new dread sank into the pit of Clint's stomach. She had been watching that? All of it? She saw him laughing and writhing in torment and didn't do anything to help? Not only that, but she set him up to get caught by this plant in the first place? "What the HELL?!"

Charlotte laughed again and touched her hand to the man's cheek. "And don't worry, the plants won't grab me. I lied about that too. She's a girl plant. She only likes men. I've been studying her. I saw her catch Mike a few weeks ago and since then, I've been fascinated by her... And I've been dying to bring you to her. It's every bit as fun as I hoped it would be!"

Clint's eyes were wide. "Okay, Charlotte, you've had your fun. Let me out of this thing now and I'll do anything you want."

"I like the sound of that," she said, withdrawing and moving back to her bags, "but you know what sound I like better? Your laughter. It looks like the vines have pretty much licked all the sweat and skin cells from your body, but don't worry. I have an idea to get them tickling again."

Again? Clint didn't like the sound of that at all. He tried pulling free, but the vines were still hanging onto him tightly, keeping him in that inverted Y pose. It was extremely humiliating to be hanging there naked for Charlotte to see. "Okay, Charlotte, you win! You win, Charlotte! I'm sorry I said you were wrong. I was wrong!"

"You're not getting out of this one, Clint." The woman pulled a large jar out of her pack and popped the lid. It was a jar of honey. She dipped her fingers into it and came closer again. Clint's mouth dropped open when she touched his chest and started to smear the sticky substance on his skin. "Mm, this should get her nibbling again soon."

"Charlotte, come on, don't do this," Clint tried, even though the woman seemed completely deaf to his words so far. "I've been here for hours. I'm exhausted. I can't do this again. It already tickled me like hell…."

"And it should tickle even worse after your orgasm," Charlotte cooed. She dipped her hand in the jar and began to spread honey up his side, smearing deep into his armpit. Even though she wasn't directly trying to tickle him, it did tickle. She was right. His body was still very sensitive after the orgasm and pressing against this spot made him squirm.

"Hee-hee-haa, oh hell. Oh fuck…"

"Mm hmm. And there's nothing you can do about it," Charlotte teased, taking a moment to scratch her fingernails in his armpit while she smeared the sticky substance.

This made Clint jerk hard and howl to the sky. He began thrashing and wriggling like a fish again, which amused Charlotte greatly. "Oh, I barely touched you! Look at you. Mmm… I love seeing strong guys like you getting tickled. It's just so cute. You try so hard to be manly, but deep down, you're just a little boy." She smeared honey up his other side and then dug her nails into his other armpit, which started Clint writhing and wailing again.

"Hooo-hooo- Haa-haaa! Sto-o-op! Haaa-haa! NOoooo!"

"Oh, yes," Charlotte teased. She made sure that pit had lots of honey in it before beginning to wipe it down his back and front, careful to coat all of his skin in the sweet, sappy stuff. "A little boy. A little helpless, ticklish boy." She dipped her pinky finger into the jar to get a big scoop of honey and then, to Clint's horror, she wiggled this pinky deep into his navel.

This tickled like hell and made him squirm and holler. "Ahaaa-AAAH-Aaah, Cha-ha-haaar-harrlote, noooo-hoo-hoo!"

"Poor little Clint. I have to make sure there's enough honey to keep the plants happy. Let's get this down your legs now." Her hands were warm and so soft and she smeared the honey down the backs of his legs and the front. She let her fingernails graze behind his knees and up high on his inner thighs, which made Clint shiver and giggle again. "Aah-hahaha-hee-hee! Pah-ha-ha-lee-heese, da-ha-do-hon't- don't doo-hoo-hoo this," he pleaded.

That only encouraged the woman to do it more, scribbling spidery fingers behind each knee, then up each thigh, and then cruelly tickling the crooks of his legs on either side of his groin. This made Clint frantic. His hips jerked and wiggled and he threw his head back and wailed out laughter. "AAAH-HA HA HA!! Aaah, Char-ha-harr-harr-lotte! HAHAHAAAH!! Pahhh-haaa-haaa-leese! Baaah HAHAHAA! Nooo-hooo!!!"

The touches on his thighs and near his groin were starting to get his dick stiff again. His member bobbed around so amusingly while he squirmed.

Charlotte giggled brightly and ceased tickling so she could smear honey on his butt. She wasn't at all shy about sliding her fingers between his buttcheeks to make sure some got inside. "You're all mine," she taunted. "Well, mine and Debra's. I named her, the plant. We can share, though. There's plenty of dumb, ticklish man for both of us."

A hand full of honey swiped up over his balls and then wrapped around Clint's penis. He gave a low grunt and then a deep, pleasurable groan as Charlotte gave him a few pumps, making him stiffer and slathering honey all over. She fondled his balls for a moment, making sure the honey was coating them quite well. This felt like heaven for Clint, complete bliss… a very sharp contrast to the torture he had just been through, which was apparently going to start up again any minute. Moans came out of him and he craned his head back, breathing deeply. "Oh… Oh, yes… mmn… you're so good…."

The hand did not stay there, moving away to smear even more honey down his thighs and calves. Clint groaned again, with displeasure this time as she left him erect and completely unfulfilled. Charlotte only giggled. "You're not getting a hand job. No, you have a punishment waiting for you. I think Debra is starting to wake up."

Charlotte knelt down on the ground, her skirts pillowed around her, and she began to slather honey on Clint's feet. He shivered and started laughing again. "Ahahaha-haa-oh no, do-hoo-hoon't!!"

With a wicked grin on her face, Charlotte scribbled her nails up his arch and to the base of his toes. Once more, Clint let out a howl, throwing his head back. "HOOOWWW-HOOOO-HOOO AHAAAA HAAAAH HAAAA NOOo-Hoo-hoo NOO-HOOO!!"

Charlotte's fingers slipped between his toes to get lots of honey between them. Clint tossed and bucked and it wouldn't get Charlotte to stop. She laughed merrily and tickled and scribbled with her nails, smearing honey on every inch of his feet.

The leaves around them started to shiver again and Clint could feel vines starting to poke curiously down his arms. His laughter hitched and he shook his head no, back and forth, trying to urge Charlotte to stop. "AAhhaaa-haa Cha-hahaaaa--lotte!! Paaah-ha-leeese! Aaaah-haaa AHAHAAA! I'm b-begging-heee-heee-oh hoo-hooo nooo! I'm BA-HA-HEGGING you, Charlotte!"

"Mm, yes you are, tickle boy. You are begging me." She stopped tickling his toes when she noticed the vines starting to wiggle down Clint's arms again. "And now it's Debra's turn. Oh wait. I forgot something…"

Clint's head tipped back and he watched with dismay as the vines crawled down his arms. They liked the honey, he could see. Little munching flowers began nibbling delicately down his forearms. Clint sucked deep breaths, trying to brace himself for another horrific round of tickle torture.

That was when he noticed the big red bud come into view, with a drop of refreshing nectar on the end. Charlotte was pushing it towards his face. Clint tried to turn his chin away, but she grabbed him and pinched his jaw to open his mouth. The moment the nectar touched his tongue, Clint couldn't help it. It was so damned delicious and he was so thirsty… he sucked. He sucked and gulped and felt the refreshing energy going through him.

"I love this nectar," Charlotte tells him. "It has such impressive properties. Did you know it gives you more energy, so you can be tickled more and longer without passing out? Oh… and it keeps you from coming, too, so you can be on the edge of an orgasm for hours and hours. Oh, but you already knew that, didn't you?"

Clint gagged and managed to pry his face off the bud. He spat on the ground, but it was too late. He had already gulped down a greedy amount. Charlotte giggled at him and moved back as the vines crept downward.

"Cha-haaa-haaarlotte... " Whatever Clint was going to say next turned into a yelp of laughter as the vines made it down to the crooks of his elbows. "Aaah! Hahaha! Fffuck, that tickles!"

Charlotte was licking honey from her fingers while she watched him, a wolfish look in her blue eyes. "Tickle, tickle, tickle. You're in for a long night, Clint." She opened up her bag and pulled out…. a rolled up tent. A TENT. She was going to camp out here? All night?!

"AHAHA— Charlotte, pa-ha-ha-p-please…" The little crawlers inched down, down, beginning to touch the edges of the sensitive skin of his armpits. Clint arched and squealed, which was completely against his usually masculine character. "EEE! HEEE HEEE! No, naa-haaa-no, no, noo-hooo!!"

"Yes, yes, yes." Charlotte responded. "She's got you, Clint. She's got you right where she wants you. And she's going to tickle you crazy!" She had her tent bag open and pieces halfway pulled out, but she was so rapt with watching the captive man's squirming that she was forgetting to set it up.

"Chaa-haaarlotte, you f-fffu-hucking BITCH!" Clint wailed. At that moment, the tickling vines began to dig deeper into his armpits and a loud, deep laugh came out of him from the pit of his stomach. "AAAAH-HAAA-HOOO-HA-HAAAA HAAA! NOOO!!! FAA-HAAACK!"

Little vines were beginning to poke curiously at Clint's toes again, discovering that there was delicious honey here too as well!

"I CA-HAAN'T TAAA-HAAA-HAAAKE IT!!!" Clint hollered, tears running freely down his face again.

"Oh yes you can. You had so much nectar. She'll keep you up all night," Charlotte taunted. "And I'll take notes. And pictures." She pulled out her big camera and folded tripod. "You're my next subject of study: The Effects of the Ravenous Female Tickle Plant on a Helpless Human Male. Of course, the study could take weeks… maybe even longer."

"NOOO-HOOO-HOOOOO!!! AAAH HAAAA! CHAA-HAA-HAAARLO-HO-HOTTE!" Clint roared and laughed, unable to do anything but take the terrible, unbearable punishment. Vines slithered down to his nipples again at the same time that the thinner vines wound around his toes to pry them apart.

Charlotte only grinned and began to set up her tripod. "Get 'im, Debra. That a girl."

See Part 1 here: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?319218-Captured-by-Tickle-Plants-(-m-sexual-intense)

PART TWO

"Clint, there you are!" Charlotte called. Her voice was not in the least bit alarmed by the scene of a naked man hanging exhausted in the vines in front of her. No, there was … definite amusement in her tone. "My goodness, what have you been up to?"

It took another moment for the poor man to get enough air into his lungs to answer, "Just get me out of this," he said, glaring as he lifted his chin to look up at her.

Charlotte was as cute as ever, thick hair tied back in a ponytail under her hat, freckled face grinning. It looked like she had a big backpack and another bag with her, like she was lugging equipment out into the jungle. … And there was a pair of binoculars hanging around her neck. The very binoculars she claimed this morning that she had lost.

"Tut, tut. Why would I do that?" she answered, with a wicked look on her face. "It looks to me like you're finding out just how right I was when I warned you not to come out here alone."

This made a rage swell up in Clint's chest. "Just get me out of here! Come on! The plant could start up again any minute!"

"Start what?" Charlotte asked, but it was clear by the look on her face that she already knew the answer. "Was something happening, Clint?"

He glowered at her. He didn't want to play this stupid game, but Charlotte was his only hope of geting out of this mess now. After a sharp huff of breath, he admitted, "You were right. The plants have a mind of their own, okay? They were tickling me and I hate it. Now just get me out."

Charlotte laughed, a beautiful and musical sound. "They were tickling you? Oh, tut, tut. Poor baby." She shrugged her backpack off and came closer, not at all concerned about the vines. She came close enough to reach out and lightly rake the tips of her fingernails up Clint's bared torso.

It made the man shiver and giggle despite himself. "Heehee--Damn it, Charlotte, that's enough! Get me out before they get you too and we'll both be stuck!"

"I don't think so," she said, letting her fingernails trail back down the man's side and over his ribs. The touches made goosebumps erupt over Clint's skin again and his breath was starting to pick up. "I have a confession to make, Clint," Charlotte said, blue eyes watching him with wonder as her fingernails explored him. "I didn't lose my binoculars. I made that up to trick you into coming out here alone. You fell for it easier than I thought. I've had my binoculars this whole time. And I've been watching you."

A new dread sank into the pit of Clint's stomach. She had been watching that? All of it? She saw him laughing and writhing in torment and didn't do anything to help? Not only that, but she set him up to get caught by this plant in the first place? "What the HELL?!"

Charlotte laughed again and touched her hand to the man's cheek. "And don't worry, the plants won't grab me. I lied about that too. She's a girl plant. She only likes men. I've been studying her. I saw her catch Mike a few weeks ago and since then, I've been fascinated by her... And I've been dying to bring you to her. It's every bit as fun as I hoped it would be!"

Clint's eyes were wide. "Okay, Charlotte, you've had your fun. Let me out of this thing now and I'll do anything you want."

"I like the sound of that," she said, withdrawing and moving back to her bags, "but you know what sound I like better? Your laughter. It looks like the vines have pretty much licked all the sweat and skin cells from your body, but don't worry. I have an idea to get them tickling again."

Again? Clint didn't like the sound of that at all. He tried pulling free, but the vines were still hanging onto him tightly, keeping him in that inverted Y pose. It was extremely humiliating to be hanging there naked for Charlotte to see. "Okay, Charlotte, you win! You win, Charlotte! I'm sorry I said you were wrong. I was wrong!"

"You're not getting out of this one, Clint." The woman pulled a large jar out of her pack and popped the lid. It was a jar of honey. She dipped her fingers into it and came closer again. Clint's mouth dropped open when she touched his chest and started to smear the sticky substance on his skin. "Mm, this should get her nibbling again soon."

"Charlotte, come on, don't do this," Clint tried, even though the woman seemed completely deaf to his words so far. "I've been here for hours. I'm exhausted. I can't do this again. It already tickled me like hell…."

"And it should tickle even worse after your orgasm," Charlotte cooed. She dipped her hand in the jar and began to spread honey up his side, smearing deep into his armpit. Even though she wasn't directly trying to tickle him, it did tickle. She was right. His body was still very sensitive after the orgasm and pressing against this spot made him squirm.

"Hee-hee-haa, oh hell. Oh fuck…"

"Mm hmm. And there's nothing you can do about it," Charlotte teased, taking a moment to scratch her fingernails in his armpit while she smeared the sticky substance.

This made Clint jerk hard and howl to the sky. He began thrashing and wriggling like a fish again, which amused Charlotte greatly. "Oh, I barely touched you! Look at you. Mmm… I love seeing strong guys like you getting tickled. It's just so cute. You try so hard to be manly, but deep down, you're just a little boy." She smeared honey up his other side and then dug her nails into his other armpit, which started Clint writhing and wailing again.

"Hooo-hooo- Haa-haaa! Sto-o-op! Haaa-haa! NOoooo!"

"Oh, yes," Charlotte teased. She made sure that pit had lots of honey in it before beginning to wipe it down his back and front, careful to coat all of his skin in the sweet, sappy stuff. "A little boy. A little helpless, ticklish boy." She dipped her pinky finger into the jar to get a big scoop of honey and then, to Clint's horror, she wiggled this pinky deep into his navel.

This tickled like hell and made him squirm and holler. "Ahaaa-AAAH-Aaah, Cha-ha-haaar-harrlote, noooo-hoo-hoo!"

"Poor little Clint. I have to make sure there's enough honey to keep the plants happy. Let's get this down your legs now." Her hands were warm and so soft and she smeared the honey down the backs of his legs and the front. She let her fingernails graze behind his knees and up high on his inner thighs, which made Clint shiver and giggle again. "Aah-hahaha-hee-hee! Pah-ha-ha-lee-heese, da-ha-do-hon't- don't doo-hoo-hoo this," he pleaded.

That only encouraged the woman to do it more, scribbling spidery fingers behind each knee, then up each thigh, and then cruelly tickling the crooks of his legs on either side of his groin. This made Clint frantic. His hips jerked and wiggled and he threw his head back and wailed out laughter. "AAAH-HA HA HA!! Aaah, Char-ha-harr-harr-lotte! HAHAHAAAH!! Pahhh-haaa-haaa-leese! Baaah HAHAHAA! Nooo-hooo!!!"

The touches on his thighs and near his groin were starting to get his dick stiff again. His member bobbed around so amusingly while he squirmed.

Charlotte giggled brightly and ceased tickling so she could smear honey on his butt. She wasn't at all shy about sliding her fingers between his buttcheeks to make sure some got inside. "You're all mine," she taunted. "Well, mine and Debra's. I named her, the plant. We can share, though. There's plenty of dumb, ticklish man for both of us."

A hand full of honey swiped up over his balls and then wrapped around Clint's penis. He gave a low grunt and then a deep, pleasurable groan as Charlotte gave him a few pumps, making him stiffer and slathering honey all over. She fondled his balls for a moment, making sure the honey was coating them quite well. This felt like heaven for Clint, complete bliss… a very sharp contrast to the torture he had just been through, which was apparently going to start up again any minute. Moans came out of him and he craned his head back, breathing deeply. "Oh… Oh, yes… mmn… you're so good…."

The hand did not stay there, moving away to smear even more honey down his thighs and calves. Clint groaned again, with displeasure this time as she left him erect and completely unfulfilled. Charlotte only giggled. "You're not getting a hand job. No, you have a punishment waiting for you. I think Debra is starting to wake up."

Charlotte knelt down on the ground, her skirts pillowed around her, and she began to slather honey on Clint's feet. He shivered and started laughing again. "Ahahaha-haa-oh no, do-hoo-hoon't!!"

With a wicked grin on her face, Charlotte scribbled her nails up his arch and to the base of his toes. Once more, Clint let out a howl, throwing his head back. "HOOOWWW-HOOOO-HOOO AHAAAA HAAAAH HAAAA NOOo-Hoo-hoo NOO-HOOO!!"

Charlotte's fingers slipped between his toes to get lots of honey between them. Clint tossed and bucked and it wouldn't get Charlotte to stop. She laughed merrily and tickled and scribbled with her nails, smearing honey on every inch of his feet.

The leaves around them started to shiver again and Clint could feel vines starting to poke curiously down his arms. His laughter hitched and he shook his head no, back and forth, trying to urge Charlotte to stop. "AAhhaaa-haa Cha-hahaaaa--lotte!! Paaah-ha-leeese! Aaaah-haaa AHAHAAA! I'm b-begging-heee-heee-oh hoo-hooo nooo! I'm BA-HA-HEGGING you, Charlotte!"

"Mm, yes you are, tickle boy. You are begging me." She stopped tickling his toes when she noticed the vines starting to wiggle down Clint's arms again. "And now it's Debra's turn. Oh wait. I forgot something…"

Clint's head tipped back and he watched with dismay as the vines crawled down his arms. They liked the honey, he could see. Little munching flowers began nibbling delicately down his forearms. Clint sucked deep breaths, trying to brace himself for another horrific round of tickle torture.

That was when he noticed the big red bud come into view, with a drop of refreshing nectar on the end. Charlotte was pushing it towards his face. Clint tried to turn his chin away, but she grabbed him and pinched his jaw to open his mouth. The moment the nectar touched his tongue, Clint couldn't help it. It was so damned delicious and he was so thirsty… he sucked. He sucked and gulped and felt the refreshing energy going through him.

"I love this nectar," Charlotte tells him. "It has such impressive properties. Did you know it gives you more energy, so you can be tickled more and longer without passing out? Oh… and it keeps you from coming, too, so you can be on the edge of an orgasm for hours and hours. Oh, but you already knew that, didn't you?"

Clint gagged and managed to pry his face off the bud. He spat on the ground, but it was too late. He had already gulped down a greedy amount. Charlotte giggled at him and moved back as the vines crept downward.

"Cha-haaa-haaarlotte... " Whatever Clint was going to say next turned into a yelp of laughter as the vines made it down to the crooks of his elbows. "Aaah! Hahaha! Fffuck, that tickles!"

Charlotte was licking honey from her fingers while she watched him, a wolfish look in her blue eyes. "Tickle, tickle, tickle. You're in for a long night, Clint." She opened up her bag and pulled out…. a rolled up tent. A TENT. She was going to camp out here? All night?!

"AHAHA— Charlotte, pa-ha-ha-p-please…" The little crawlers inched down, down, beginning to touch the edges of the sensitive skin of his armpits. Clint arched and squealed, which was completely against his usually masculine character. "EEE! HEEE HEEE! No, naa-haaa-no, no, noo-hooo!!"

"Yes, yes, yes." Charlotte responded. "She's got you, Clint. She's got you right where she wants you. And she's going to tickle you crazy!" She had her tent bag open and pieces halfway pulled out, but she was so rapt with watching the captive man's squirming that she was forgetting to set it up.

"Chaa-haaarlotte, you f-fffu-hucking BITCH!" Clint wailed. At that moment, the tickling vines began to dig deeper into his armpits and a loud, deep laugh came out of him from the pit of his stomach. "AAAAH-HAAA-HOOO-HA-HAAAA HAAA! NOOO!!! FAA-HAAACK!"

Little vines were beginning to poke curiously at Clint's toes again, discovering that there was delicious honey here too as well!

"I CA-HAAN'T TAAA-HAAA-HAAAKE IT!!!" Clint hollered, tears running freely down his face again.

"Oh yes you can. You had so much nectar. She'll keep you up all night," Charlotte taunted. "And I'll take notes. And pictures." She pulled out her big camera and folded tripod. "You're my next subject of study: The Effects of the Ravenous Female Tickle Plant on a Helpless Human Male. Of course, the study could take weeks… maybe even longer."

"NOOO-HOOO-HOOOOO!!! AAAH HAAAA! CHAA-HAA-HAAARLO-HO-HOTTE!" Clint roared and laughed, unable to do anything but take the terrible, unbearable punishment. Vines slithered down to his nipples again at the same time that the thinner vines wound around his toes to pry them apart.

Charlotte only grinned and began to set up her tripod. "Get 'im, Debra. That a girl."
Omg that's the worst torture I can imagine! Well done!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ohh id love another part to this. Like what extra tests she'd help this plant do this man and if she helps the joins the plant while it tuckles hehehe

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back