• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Lesson! M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Matt was called by a guy who explained that his services were required by the Syndicate and initially a job he wanted to refuse saying he was experienced in S/M and Kink but was not inclined to hurting people which is when he was told hurting the guy was the last thing wanted but the guy called Guido had betrayed the Family and needed teaching a lesson and that he was the son-in-law of the Boss so physical marks easily seen being inappropriate as his wife would see them. Matt was intrigued and wondered what if anything he could do and was told Guido as his Father-in-Law called Vincente Massimo was homophobic so being touched by a man would be hell for him and suggested Matt use his imagination and being paid $1,000 something surely he could do but since he was connected to the family that it was stressed there to be no violence but liked Matt's own ideas!

Matt was picked up an hour later and with a small leather bag of tricks was driven to the large manision close to New York City in extensive grounds and with the two tall guys taking him there dressed in smart black suits and shoes, Matt took note of and the black limousine and chauffeur he had no doubt who he was working for and they told him little except that he would be alone with the 31 yr old but they would be close so he was safe and his identity hidden as the man was blindfold and Matt told them he was going to take advantage of the guy not liking being touched so would involved extensive and intense teasing and torment and opening the bag showed them the contents making them smile as he said he would be taking his time. The guys said being paid so well this was expected and his idea devious but in fact perfect and that Matt's requests had been acknowledged in preparing the guy and all promised him was sanctioned by their Boss. Matt winked at them both hearing this.

On arrival Matt was taken to the room where secured to a bed lay 6' Guido who had been blindfold and gagged and stripped to his briefs and shoes and socks. Matt had a good long look at the two guys and heard the muffled curses from Guido as the two guys left the room as Matt told them "Later" and both smiled at him. Matt who thrived on being Dominant told Guido that he had been assigned to punish him and that's what he'd be doing and on specific orders of his Father-in-law and he knew Guido was homophobic but that he was trained as a masseur and this was going to therefore be an unusual but guaranteed effective punishment and one leaving no physical marks. Guido squirmed as he still muffled curses at Matt who smiling kneeled at the end of the bed.

"Hmmm nice shoes Guido and what's in them even more appealing so let's see, okay so the sole of the shoe reads 46, that's a size 12 so a decent sized pair of feet and sheer socks too, so Guido have you ever had your feet massaged by an experienced masseur and I best tell you Master Tickler with a fixation for feet and straight guys more so and married ones a bonus and answer is no; well until tonight when it's you, me and your feet and you appreciate I'm being paid for this so I need to earn that payment and curse all you like Guido, you fucked up and brought this on yourself"

Guido tried to kick out as Matt unlaced the right shoe but was going nowhere as it slid off and Matt sniffed inside it so Guido heard to unnerve him even more as he said it having a healthy and manly aroma as the socked foot did and he unlaced and slid off the left shoe. Then stared at both socked feet visually examining them and taunting Guido verbally dliberately to increase the Mafia member's anxiousness which it was succeeding in doing.

"I don't know what it is about guy's feet Guido that attracts me the most, their look, the feel of them, the smell or taste of them and perhaps the combination of all three but when they're ticklish, that brings out the sadist in me as I break the guy as I love what I do so I'm good at it! I've played with many men over the years, young, middle aged, married, straight (so they said) and gay men and always take my time breaking them, normally a couple of hours to gain their submissiveness so we'll see if you outlast them Guido!" said Matt sniffing the socked toes of Guido's feet and then pressing his face into the warmth of each socked sole as the Italian/American tried to pull his feet away.

"Mmmm smelly, sweaty, moist feet as I like them Guido, fuck yes you have two pretty nice feet for sure and not going anywhere in these sheer silk Armani socks, you have good taste Guido, I'll let you know how you taste a bit later Mmmm yeah Mmmmm! No two guys the same, I always enjoy finding out where tickles get them the most as for some the toes, others the arches, many in the centre of their soles and some their heels even and we'll have to see which category you fit into but my guess is like a few other guys, all of them but your feet are going to be my fixation Guido as I have been infomed you are hideously ticklish! Sheer socks also like nylon building up a sweat and warm, sweaty feet the most responsive"

Guido was freaked out as he squrimed more as Matt spoke in quiet but menacing tone and made it very clear that he was driven by lust, as well as the lust for the power he held over Guido, certainly for his feet and that sickened Guido and scared him as he was unbearably ticklish all over his feet, he couldn't stand them being touched being so sensitive and tried to keep his feet rigid as he felt Matt gently brushing the exposed sheer socked soles of his feet and lightly over both arches, one hand on one foot.

"Oh yeah Guido what smooth big soles and that's it try to fight the ticklish sensations as I thrive on a challenge and Guido I have to say you have nicely shaped feet and they smell good Guido Mmmm but does this tickle stroking the balls of your feet, aah that seems a good spot, that's it feel the stroking C'mon Guido Matt teased Coochie coochie cooo coochie coochie!"

"Heehee, haa, haa ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee!"

"Yes Guido that's it, now we're in business and be glad at the moment you have your socks on as they provide a little protection for you but I am going to tickle every tickle from you and testing your feet for the hot spots already knowing the arches of your feet are very sensitive and just tracing my fingers along them lightly and slowly and I will be tickling your feet over and over again making you shake and perhaps scream into your gag as you desperately try to evade my trained, tickling fingers but don't exert your energy Guido as there's no escape!"

Matt traced his fingers over the tops of Guido's toes and then down the side of his left foot and then back up the edge of his right foot over and over again seeing Guido's body shaking as he laughed into the gag as the handsome guy fought to escape the too ticklish sensations and verbally taunting him

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, cooochie cooochie cooo who has ticklish feet Guido - You Cooochie coochie cooo! Feel ticklish Guido, I know just how to tickle these feet and imagine the tortuous tickles when I have peeled these socks off tickle, tickle, tickle! Your'e a ticklee puppet and I'm your tickler puppet master hust lightly stroking the smooth sheer silk fabric transmitting through it to your bare feet through it Guido!"

"Haaa, haa, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, he, he, ho, ho, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha." was Guido's involuntary response as his toes wiggled frantically and Guido desperate to avoid the tickles he was really suffering.

Slowly Matt ran his fingers up n' down the sheer socked soles and over his toes and in between Guido's toes even through the sheer silk socks.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nooooooo, not my toooo-ho-ho-ho-ho-es, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, pity, ha, ha, ha, ha, mercy on my feet, not my feet, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, it tickles so much, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed Guido."

"Oh yes it does tickle Guido and for all the enforce methods you have used working as an enforcer for the 'Family' then you can in the future add enforced tickling as one as you''ll having experienced it yourself know the hell it can be when done properly! My job is to punish you Guido and this means tickle the fuck out fo you and how does it feel having another man's hands on you and somewhere you can't stand being touched Guido fuck you're so ticklish on these Mmmm smelly feet!"

Matt was rubbing his nose on Guido's soles as he stroked them and loving seeing both feet flinch and his toes wiggling as he delivered lots of tickling and more tickling

"Ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha!" awakening every ticklish nerve ending in each foot, exciting them provoking more involuntary laughter from Guido.

"You're so ticklish Guido, tickle torture the perfect one for you and using your ticklish weakness against you and so easily extracting giggles from you as you encourage me to indulge in tickling you so you laugh louder and louder and even teasing your toes gently making them wiggle in the sheer socks. Your soles are so smooth Guido and sheer silk making them even more ticklish all over the soles of your feet and teasing the balls of your feet under your toes and just tracing my fingers along the arches and so many nerve endings stimulated tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle and let's tickle with more intensity and nothing you can do to stop me and another man's hands touching you but it could be worse, it could be me jerking you off or finger fucking your ass but I do have a feather with me Guido!" taunted Matt.

Matt stroked Guido's arches and his toes harder so Guido felt the tickles more through the sheer silk and coupled with the hellish sensations of the physical tickling, the verbal taunts and threats were equally horrendous for him but the tickles driving him crazy!"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" his ticklish soles slowly and expertly teased and tortured with tickling sensations as Matt's fingers slid in between Guido's toes and under his toes adding to deal with the ticklish sensations increasing and deliberately driving him wild.

"I'm good at this right Guido and so you don't get accustomed and become immune or psyched up to deal with me tickling you in one area of your feet, as an effective tickler Guido I switich to tickling another area so from toes to arches, to centres of your soles!"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

"I love finding my ticklees sensitivities and working them like this stroking your soles and arches Guido!"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

Matt lightly ran his fingers over both soles of Guido's feet and gradually increased the pressure of the teasing touch with a foucs to stroking both arches and telling Guido to laugh as the tickles were giving him no choice but to laugh like a madman

"Guido C'mon you big wuss laugh, let's hear it, laugh, laugh, laugh coochie coochie coochie coooo flicnh your toes, flex your soles and laugh like a loon and show me what a good job I'm doing as the stinky soles of your feet and toes impossible to resist as your so tickle tickle ticklish so these big feet just the perfect targets for me to give tortuous tickling attention to!"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nooooooo, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

"I bet you wish you weren't wearing silky sheer socks Guido as they nice and moist allow my fingers to slide over them being so smooth making you laugh and laugh which is why I'm glad you did but I want to hear you laugh so let's release this gag, yes better so let's now stroke up this sole and down this sole!" teased Matt stroking the right sole, then left one of Guido's' feet.

""Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, No, no, no, no more tickling ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

Matt was relentless in testing the smoothness of the sheer socked soles and stroking under Guido's toes enjoying playing with them all and then running his fingers along both feet from heels to toes which provoked an explosive laughing reaction from Guido and a corresponding violently physical one! Then he leaned close to them and took a deep sniff of the man's socked toes and another and another and then licked one sole then the other as Guido shocked yelled at him

“You fucker youasshole! Heehee, stop it, heehee, no, stop! Don’t do that heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee.fuucknoohaha!"

"Mmmm now these are tasty feet Guido and you can yell as much as you like but having such licklish feet I am going to enjoy these feet and making it as hellish experience as I can for you and with these feet that's easy enough but let's get these socks off them both and see what tasty ticklish delights are on offer Mmmm just your foot smell does it for me, nice looking feet Guido, very nice Mmmm fuck these smell good, feet looking manly, smelling manly and so warm!"

Ignoring the curses from Guido Matt took Guido's right foot in his hands and began to rub his thumbs in concentric circles on his sole. Seeing that this elicited groan from Guido he told him to shut the fuck up or he'd make it worse and began rubbing his thumbs on either side of Guido's toes and pressing forcefully against the pads of his feet knowing where to massage and stimulate feet. Matt then gave the same attention to Guido's other foot and loved touching and smelling both sweaty bare feet! Matt stuck out his tongue and licked the sole of Guido's right bare foot and then his left foot.

"Mmmm Guido be you'd love to kick me in the face right now but no chance as these stinky, sweaty, big ticklish feet both mine to do what I want with and let's see what that might be, you have any ideas as willing to hear them and try them but remember you're horribly ticklish on your feet so remember this as I sure do and amazed a tall, strapping man like you, used to throwing his weight around threatening people verbally and physically has such a weakness as ticklish feet, it's embarrassing and no good for your reputation if known that you can so easily be the victim once a shoe is off and worse two shoes but what to do with these feet Guido? Well you know I am going to tickle them and sometimes hard, sometimes softlly but driving you insane with tickles but being straight and married will relish licking them and sucking your toes, things your wife never gets the opportunity to do with your feet and certainly not another guy and so humiliating that it will be something I doubt you'll talk about happening as yout Father-in-Law likely to dis-inherit you and married to his daughter, you don't want that and you'd have to tell her how you betrayed the Family so our secret and I won't tell if you don't!"

Matt saw Guido flinch as he was speaking and then ticking his tongue out again, he ran it up and down the sweaty soles again savouring their sweaty taste and took a moutful of toes in his mouth and swirled his tongue them all, one foot then the other as Guido groaned as he knew he was trapped as Matt did everything he could with his tongue to Guido's feet, darting his tongue in and out between his toes, licking under all of his toes and savoring the taste and scent of both hot, sweaty feet.

"Mmmm you have the nicest feet Guido such suckable, lickable toes" said Matt taking the toes of Guido's right foot back in his moth and sucking on them all and nibbing them lightly and in his mouth sliding his tongue in between every toe then released them and took a mouthful of the toes of Guido's left foot and then told him he had no choice but to succumb, submit to the sensations of the hot breath and mouth of another man enjoying his feet and stared at both feet taunting Guido.

"I bet you're feeling so nervous Guido and with every reason to be as you are at the mercy of a foot fixated fiend who loves teasing, tormenting and torturing ticklish tootsies and you sure have two of those, I'd be nervous of me too and I'd say if I was in your shoes but you're not even in your own and socks off too, you are in a ticklish situation quite literally!" taunted Matt!

"Bastard you fuckin shiiihhahahahahhaahathahahahahhaanooohahahahaha!"

"Yes not in the right situation to insult me Guido, manners as your bare soles are both within my reach, remember that!" said Matt having stroked each sole simultaneously. "I know just how to tickle feet and you have two amazingly ticklish and sexy feet Guido that really appeal to me for all the right reasons being so sensitive"

Matt then stroked across the arches of each foot and followed this stroking from the heels to the balls of Guido's feet and increased the tickles until Guido became hysterical and thrashing his head side to side as both feet were wildly flexing, toes splaying and clenching as Matt asked him if he was ticklish on his feet?"

"YES, my feet are very, very ticklishPLEASEdon't tickle me don't touch my feet!PLEASE! I can't stand having my feet tickled. I'm insanely ticklish AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Cooochie cooochie cooo!" Matt teased as the light touch of his fingers taunted Guido instantly as he remarked how flawless each foot was and again sniffed them making Guido struggle and saying he sensed intimate and sensualness got to Guido the most being a macho man who liked tits and fucked pussy as he pulled each foot to his face and held them pressed to it takign in their powerful aroma and loved Guido's struggling and then seeing each foot in turn wrinkle as he glided his fingers over them slowly and caressingly so tickling but a different tickle and alternating between this light touch and ferocious attacks leaving Guido breathless weakened with laughter!

"You're sweating like you've just run a marathon Guido but I love fast tickles like that with no mercy given and gripping your toes and bending them back to really work your feet and you have quite a laugh there and you seem to be learning who controls who as you are getting pretty weak and helpless but such vulnerable and irresistible feet Guido but let's see your reaction to a feather! I love using the quill end to draw over the soles and the feather end in between your toes one by one!"

"Hahahahahahaanoooohahahahahatiickleshahahahhahaaha"

"Sssh calm yourself and feeeeel the quill dragging up your right sole and up over the ball to target under your toes and if I use this hand to grip all these five toes and bend them back a little and wait for it 1,2,3, yes stroke under them that tickles!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHSTOOOPAHAHAHAHAAHASTOOOPITAHAH HA"

"Oh fuck yes Guido now that's torture, it's a killer and don't want your right foot to be jealous so let's give it equal attention!"

"NOOOAHAHAHAHHAHAAFFUCKAHAHAHAHASTOOPITAHAHAHAHAHNO OOAHHAHA!"

"Yes Guido now we're getting somewhere, the stiff pointy quill end of a feather has you squealing like a girl and these feet are getting very sweaty and need cleaning so you feed me your toes, one foot then the other, press each foot into my face and hold them there and then slide your own toes into my mouth, another man's mouth or the alternative more of the feather torture and extra time suffering the sonicare, let me tell you what havoc spinning bristles will be all over these feet Guido, use your imagination, it won't take much!"

Guido reluctantly slid the toes of his right foot into Matt's mouth to suck and nibble and then the toes of his left foot and endured placing both his soles in Matt's face as Matt deeply inhaled their rich aroma! Matt took his time slobbering over both feet and slowly massaging them but then picked up the feather and worked the feather end in between Guido's toes and under them all and then drew the fearher all over Guido's feet! Matt tickled each foot methodically working every inch of them and encouaged by hopelessly ticklish Guido's instant ticklish reactions! Guido was driven mad as again the quill of the feather was drawn over the arches of his feet as Matt told him he found the feather a very useful tickling tool providing soft n' hard tickles before again dragging it delicately across the soles of Guido's feet making him gasp! Matt then used his right hand to lightly scratch the ball of Guido’s left foot with the tips of his fingers as Matt loved seeing Guido's toes clench and he did the same with Guido's right foot. Both feet wiggled from side to side as Guido giggled, then cussed out a storm of insults!

"HAHAHHANOOHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAMOOOREAHAHAAHAHANOOOH AHAHAAHA" Guido reacted as Matt again pushed back the toes of Guido's right foot and very softly ventured into very softly spider tickling up n' own the length of the bare sole and then repeated this on Guido's left foot!

Even the light touch got Guido losing it as he was fighting the tickling sensations that Matt was inflicting on him running his fingers faster and harder over the hideously sensitive soles presented to him to be taken full advantage of as he told Guido. Then he removed the hairdryer from his bag and the ice cubes in the custom made ice box that saw them not melting and told Guido it was time for the 'Fire n' Ice' treatment which made Guido squirm instantly as activated Matt expertly heated Guido's right foot from heels to toes telling him that once very hot that the sole would be mega-sensitive and ready for an especially cruel torment and soon enough the right sole was very hot from the intense heat and reaching for an ice cube, Matt then ran it all over the sole and under the toes which tickled to fuck but then 'bZZZ' Matt activated the electric toothbrush and worked it over the tormented sole of Guido's right foot! He then gave the same treatment to Guido's left foot and after deactivating the sonicare telling Guido how much he loved ticklish feet, extremely soft n' ticklish feet like Guido's as he stroked both feet loving hearing Guido drowned by a sea of his own hysterical laughter.

Another ice cube and cold tickling sensations were assisting in breaking Guido! Matt slid the ice cube up and down Guido's left foot from heel to toes, under his toes teasing it slowly back down the foot, sliding down the ticklish arch to the heel and then repeating this on Guido's right foot. The tickling was intense and now was torture and Matt knew it. Matt stopped the ice tickle and told Guido to obey him or there would be more and Guido nodded so he told him to invite him to lick his feet which was hell for Guido to do as he was straight and homophobic but what alternative did he have so he repeated what Matt told him not knowing it was being recorded by Matt!

"PLEASE SIR PLEASE LICK MY SOLES, SUCK MY TOES, I LOVE TO HATE IT SIR DO IT PLEASE SIR TAKE MY FEET SIR TEASE THEM TORMENT THEM, TICKLE THEM, TASTE THEM SIR, THANK YOU SIR!"

Immediately Matt began nibbling and tickling Guido's toes with his tongue, each foot in turn and every toe sucked hard and then licked along the arches as Guido was in constant laughter as Matt constantly lickled Guido's horribly licklish feet and adding his fingers into the mix began rubbing both soles and wiggling his fingers along the arches of both feet. Then the feather was employed again and dragged up n' down each sole, slowly up n' down and up n' down and drawing circles around the balls of each foot. Guido's consistent laughter was music to Matt's ears and and fuel to the fire of his enthusiasm! Matt then used another tool, the dried up felt nib of the marker pen and used it to draw patterns over the soles of Guido's feet and wrote 'TICKLISH' on them and then more patterns which really drove Guido crazy! He then just held both feet which was proof who was Boss as Guido showed no resistance as he was worn out!

Matt leaned over each foot in turn deeply sniffing the toes saying they were intoxicating and telling Guido to wiggle them as they were being sniffed and Guido obeyed the instruction as he was broken and Matt knew it. Matt dragged one finger up the sole of Guido's right foot and to his toes to my toes and his foot spasmed as he giggled! Still wiggling his toes as Matt instructed, Guido giggledas Matt's fingers ran up n' down both of his arches and then said to him as his feet were flexing and toes wiggling

“You really are ticklish aren’t you Guido?”

“Yeeesss .. hahahahaahhhahahaha. Verryyheeheeahhahahahahaha”- Guido responed giggling

“You like to have your feet tickled… don’t you Guido?” – “You know you do.. don’t you Guido" Matt taunted and Guido nodded his head but Matt tickled harder untll nodding Guido responded correctly

“Yeaahhahahah.. I do hhahahhahhaahhaa”

"Guido I'm going to tickle and tease your feet senseless you wuss as these feet are mine to do what I like with and taped you earlier begging for me to abuse and use them so from this session your life has an added dimension and it's not heard or else it will be made knowledge that the feared enforcer who has ripped off so many people and physically and verbally attacked them is a ticklish pussy and whether you have me killed or not, this truth will be out there Guido and don't think it will be too long before you're in ticklish hell or even tickled to death and in prison, I guess as source of amusement for some other cell mates! We will meet in private Guido but safety in numbers never alone and in fact I know some guys who will love a feet-meet with you and one will hire you out as these feet are feet of an ideal tickle-slave and that's what you are Guido and why you're about to get your feet tickled as it's something you're gonna have to get accustomed to happening and yes Guido the Boss has agreed to it as he didn't much like you and likes you less now but you're married to his daughter so he deals with that but it tickled him to think of you being regularly tickled to death by anonymous guys but never dying!"

Matt then commenced brushing Guido's bare feet and toes with the feather and unable to move his soles and toes it tickled as Matt saw it in between each toe making Guido scream with laughter as Matt mocked him being feather ticklish and that he wold get used to the feel of a feather on his feet and the different sensations of other tickling tools used on them too! Soon Guido was laughing hysterically not sure how much more he could take as the feather tickles got to him and Matt loving using the feather to keep on tickling Guido's soles and toes and seeing Guido's body shaking as Matt the expert tickler ran the feather over and over Guido's toes and down his soles, around his heels and back up to his toes as Guido got more and more sweaty!

Matt eventually stopped the feather tickling and told Guido to press his feet into Matt's face to be sniffed and licked as they were his feet to taste and smell when he wanted and Guido knew he was a victim but one with no way out and lay still as his feet were subjected to another man running his nose the length of them both and that men licking and touching his feet was something the homophobe better get used to happening as when it was known he was homophobic there was no doubt that secured it would just be him having his feet lickled and tickled though they might be until he willlingly jerked off for guys, had himself jerked off, his ass rimmed and licked all over even fingered, his nipples licked and piched, balls stroked and licked, armpits, in fact he rendered an available if not willing 'Slut - Whore' for men to enjoy and then back to the wife and being macho husband until his services needed again!

Guido was freaking out hearing this and now was totally broken as he sensed Matt's warm tongue against the toes of his left then right foot and full on licks along the underside of his toes as the experienced Master' tongue worked Guido's toes with professional skill and slid up n' down the soles of his feet and suckling each toe indulging in tongue-lust making Guido moan as they were nibbled and sucked and licked repeatedly. Then the nibbling began on the balls of his feet as Matt's tongue still licked all over the soles and toes and then nibbled them and grazed his teeth lightly over Guido's arches making him squirm and giggle from the combination of oral sensations he was being forcibly subjected to enduring!

Matt employed finger tickles all over the soles of Guido's feet siimultaneously with the oral focus of attention on them both, licking and nibbling Guido's feet and sucking his toes as his fingers stroked up n' down the length of each size 12 foot he was fixated on tormenting and teasing tortuously! Matt was licking the toes on Guido's right foot while tickling his left foot with his evil fingers and alternated feet for this treatment, he tickled up n' down the soles of both feet as he deeply inhaled them and then Guido was driven wild as Matt began licking in between his toes and ran his tongue from toe to toe on each foot whilst finger tickling the soles resulting in Guido laughing hysterically to Matt's joy and delight!

"AHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAH HAAHAHAH…on no….come ohhhhhahahahahahahahaha Nooo HAHAHHAHAHANOOOFFUCKAAHA!"

Matt massaged each foot and fondled the toes his toes telling Guido he shouldn't be so damn ticklish as Guido kept laughing and tried to pull his feet away as Matt tickled Guido's feet randomly and all over them both as Guido laughed like a loon! Matt gave full focus of attention to the foot tickling and worked different areas of each foot with his expert touch from experienced tickling fingers and Guido having no alternative but to accept the tickles!

"Oh no no no no, hahaha! I caahahn't take it!"

"Well, let's see if you can Guido as some guys I will see enjoy you are rougher than me and as insatiable to have their appetites satisfied by a big pair of sweaty, tasty ticklish feet like these and let's lick them now as straight feet are special delight for me knowing most of them being virgin feet being orally initiated and straight guys fantasized of having their feet licked and toes sucked and staying fantasies until taking the plunge and seeing if the reality is as good as or better than the scenario they've jerked their dicks off to! I love enjoying bringing their dreams from fantasy to reality!" said Matt as he slipped his fingers in and out of between Guido's toes.

"NO NO! HAHAHA! PLEASEAHHAHA! PLEASE STOP TICKLING! AHAHATIICKLES TOOOMUCHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I think we need to really torture you Guido so let's really work you!"

Matt pulled Guido's briefs down and oiled his hands and gripping Guido's flacid dick stroked it lightly and sensually until it hardened and fondled it and rubbed the head as pre-cum showed and Guido being edged was gasping as he'd not expected this happening!

"Yeah Mmm fuck what a dick Guido you like this yeah being massaged all over your monster, sure you do fuck you're a horny bastard and so fuckin' hard yeah feeling it and Mmm lets have a lick over the head Mmmm fuck yeah you love that right fuuck what a dick getting hotter and hotter and coming closer and closer and closer yeah Mmm fuck yeah you feel it getting ready to cum yeah show us your spunk, shoot yeah Mmmm!"

Matt was jerking Guido off very effectively and Guido knew he was absolutely fucked now as he'd not be able to stop himself from cumming being pumped so well and then before even a minute of jerking Guido shot a huge load and Matt smiled as he wihdrew the plastic tined hairbrush from his bag of tricks and said to Guido

"Ready for some more tickling? and began the serious tickle torture of the soles of Guido's feet and not using oil to lubricate them but his saliva so licking the soles and then brushing and licking and brushing and licking and brushing as Guido's hyper-sensitive feet were really being subjected to an evil tickling! Matt saying to Guido that he prided himself on being a Master at Tickle-Torturing and it thrilled him like nothing else and being so ticklish on his feet that Guido's feet were a definite favourite!

'bZZZZ' Guido shook hearing the electric toothbrush activated and Matt immediately worked over the balls of both Guido's feet and then pulled his toes back and placed the revolving bristles under his toes and then over and over bare soles that he licked in between brushing them soon finding Guido's feet being off the charts ticklish! De-activated then Matt's fingers stroked both soles as he told Guido that there were lots of ticklish and licklish delights in store. He then slobbered over Guido's soles and toes, licking each foot thoroughly and and sucking on his toes and loving their aroma that was distinctly feet and both warm and damp with natural sweat and tasting delicious as Matt bathed each foot with his tongue! Matt lazily stroked one finger up the sole of Guido's vulnerable size 12 left foot saying he was just checking his reflex action and as the foot shook immediately taunted him saying that was a ticklish foot and then Matt stroked the right foot and instantly Guido reacted wiggling his toes.

"I'm amazed Guido as thought a guy who enjoys threatening people and terrorising them would have tougher feet than these!"

As Matt ran fingers over the soft soles he darted his tongue in between Guido's toes and then proceeded to tickle both soles

"HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! PLEASE! STOOOPITHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh Guido how I love tickling feet and especially smelly feet one by one finding all those secret ticklish places, the hot spots!" taunted Matt as he held Guido's right foot in both hands and stroked his toes and under his toes as Guido was pleading with him

"Hhahahahahhaaplease, no moreI can't take itppppleeeeaaasseeehahahahahahaha!.

"Guido you haven't a choice now shut the fuck up and feel the tickle!" Matt taunted as he ran his fingers up n' down the soles of Guido's feet and told him that he was going to tickle torture his big feet and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Hahhhhahahahahahhaahaha!" Guido bellowed as Matt tickled both soles at the same time and discovering the balls of his feet under his toes an especially sensitive area with concentration aimed there making him howl to Matt's delight.

"Hhahahahahahahaha Not my feet, not my feethahahahahhahahaha!" yelled Guido

"Guido you have large and ticklish feet and even socked super sensitive so you better get climatised to the fact with your own Father-in-law's agreement that you have brought punishment on yourself by your own actions and he liked my ideas on what the punishment should be so these ticklish feet will be tickled and you a tickle toy!"

"Hahahahahaheeeheeehahahahaheeehaaaaaaahhhahahahast oopahahahaha!"

Matt then ran the feather up n' down the soles of Gudo's feet as he squrimed but then again reversing the feather and drawing it the length of each sole and then drew patterns over the soles before reversing it again and sliding the tendril in between each to and teased there as Guido do the only thing he could and that was laugh and that he did constantly!

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha" Guido yelled as the feather quill was dragged up n' down his soles again and again as Matt said he loved the incredible ticklishness of the Italian-American's feet

"Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha" screamed Guido as Matt ran his hands up and down both soles and side to side on both hyper- sensitive feet he loved torturing and then tickled in between Guido's toes as he just giggled hysterically "Hahahahahahahaha!"

Matt then took the metal fork out of his bag and slowly drew the four tines of it the length of each sole which just about destroyed mega-ticklish Guido who now learned what tickling torture truly was as Matt scraped the tines over both soles full force

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HANOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Then stopping the torment with the fork instead Matt indulged in caressing both soles with his fingers, gliding his fingers very lightly and gently up n' down, up n' down as he mixed in licks along the length of both feet and amused seeing Guido shaking his head from side to side as the tickling was more unbearable now being intimate and sensual for the straight man and Matt knew it

"Mmmm such delicious feet Guido and Mmmmm so licklish all over, every inch of them Guido and lickling the worst tickling sensations of all and everywhere on them appealing to me so Mmmm lickle lickle lickle these toesies Mmmm fuck yeah!"

"NooohahahhaaStop! Stop It tickles!" yelled Guido as Matt's tongue slid in between every toe one after the other as Matt told him he was just going to indulge in tickling and lickling his feet very slowly, sensually and lightly as his fingers glided over each sole and the outer edge of each foot, softly caressing each foot very slowly and very lightly!

"No matter how much Guido wiggled his feet, Matt kept stroking up and down both soles, lightly running his five fingertips over the balls of his feetin that extra sensitive place on both feet just below his toes and along the arches of his feet and slowly up n' down the soles, along the arches and edges of both feet and slowly back up and down his soles again, gently, almost lovingly which was deliberate and then brought his tongue into play and ran his tongue the length of each foot but not tickling and not lickling but orally working on both feet sensuously and told him if he wanted this to stop he needed to beg to be tickled!

"TICKLE MY FEET TICKLE ME FUCKIN'TICKMEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOPNOOOAHAHHAHAHA!"

Matt had the metal tips on his fingers and ran the fingertips of his right hand the length of his right sole and his left hand over his left sole and gliding them up n' down both soles teasing and tormenting his feet as Matt tickled and tickled and tickled the soles and showed Guido just how excruciatingly ticklish his feet were

"HAHHAHAHAFUUCKKAKAKAAKAAAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHSTOOOP AAHAHHAHASTOOPITAHAHAHA!"

"Now this Guido is tickle torture but I think you need to learn how it fels being gang tickled and the way you treat the two goons who brought me here means they're all too ready to exert revenge and I can't wait to see them gain it so let me get them and it's going to be filmed for your Father-in-Law so best you don't betray him again or your wife will be shown it and you will lose the marriage and the fortune you're set to inherit and he knows you don't want that happening, he knows you so well!"

Matt left the room and returned with Mario and Gianni

"Hah-hah-hah-hah-hah! Sto-hah-hah-hah-hah-hahp! It ti-hi-hi-hi-hicles!Stooop tickling my fe-hee-hee-hee-heet!"

"Tickle those feet guys and use any tickle tool you want, your Boss wants his son-in-law to suffer and his feet his nemesis and we have to make this movie good so fingers under his toes and Gianni work his right foot and Mario the left one and see which of you gets him laughing loudest so employ hard torture tickling but soft and gentle tickles really get to him as I want him shrieking with laughter, hysterical and thrashing around wildly so make the tickling merciless and he's tongue ticklish and that needs to be exploited so when I'm ready I will show you both how it's done!"

Guido was pleading and begging the goons to stop tickling his feet as they proved satisfactory merciless ticklers totally absorbed and fascinated that Guido was so unbelievably ticklish as they tickled and tickled him on his feet and alternated hard and dtermined tickling with lighter and softer tickles and I told him we'd all be taking it in turn to tickle his feet all through the night so sometimes he being tickled by two and sometimes three people simultaneously and his feet just the start as his Father-in-Law wanting him naked and tickled all over but for now full focus of attention on his feet

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!!!!!!! NO NOTNOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Matt in full control also had fun with Gianni's size 11 black socked and bare feet and Mario's size 10's in socks and bare as they needing to earn the bonus payments of $1,000 each from their Boss and money talks, having been told Matt was in charge and they to obey him and both having warm, sweaty and tasty ticklish feet so Matt thrilled he had agreed to taking the job and everything promised him having been delivered!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back