• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All-Male Hilarity – Part 2 (*f/multiple m) – all over, intense, non-con

allsmiles1701

TMF Novice
Summary: (Star Trek Fandom)
Still the one, where every male crew member of the Enterprise is subjected to extreme tickle torture.

Here's Part 1, if you'd like to read that first:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-(*f-multiple-m)-%96-all-over-intense-non-con

“Bridge to security!” Uhura shouted over the ticklish racket all around her.

There was no answer.

“Bridge to security! Come in, security!” she tried again with a sense of foreboding.

To her right, Kirk was starting to wheeze, as the diabolical assault on his ridiculously ticklish belly and sides seemed to be taken to a new dimension, while she could hardly hear Scotty anymore, whose tickler appeared to have found an even more torturous way to exploit that lethal spot at the back of his armpits, finally reducing even the hollering Scotsman to silent laughter.

To her left, Spock was now pounding his fists on the floor so hard, that Uhura could feel the deck vibrating under her boots. Quite obviously, even the unflappable Vulcan had reached his limits and just couldn’t take the 30 vicious fingers, all focused on his excruciatingly ticklish soles, anymore.

Chekov behind her was alternating between silent agony, rendered completely help- and breathless when the focus was on the various death spots on his upper body, and ear-splitting shrieks, when his feet and legs were ravaged in the most harrowing ways.

As for Sulu, he was still cackling and howling like a maniac, the pitch of his voice varying according to which part of his body got the most attention at any given time. The woman, standing so impassively behind him while tormenting him in the most heinous manner, seeming to play him like an instrument.

“Security, please come in!” Uhura made one last attempt at getting through to the department that would hopefully end this atrocious ordeal, and felt a surge of relief, when her call was finally answered.

“Security here, Lt. Mitchel speaking,” the female voice sounded far away, and Uhura’s heart sank, when she heard the unmistakably ticklish laughter and screams for mercy in the background.

“What’s going on down there?” she asked, even though the answer was already perfectly clear.

“We were attacked!” Mitchel reported. “We were overpowered before we knew it, and now the men are being … they are …” the lieutenant’s voice trailed off.

“Being tickled?” Uhura supplied.

“Yes! Oh my God, it’s brutal! How did you know?”

“Same here on the bridge,” Uhura sighed. “So, what are you doing to fight this?”

“We’ve already tried so many things, but nothing works. And our phasers have all been drained, they’re useless. What’s worse, two thirds currently on shift are men, so we’re simply outnumbered, too.”

“We’re really out of ideas here, Uhura!” came another female voice, that of her friend Janice Rand – whatever she was doing down in security – over the comm. “But we have to come up with something fast, because I’m not sure how much longer some of the men can take it. I mean, I don’t know what those monsters are doing to them, because, surely, not every man in here can be so intensely, horrifyingly ticklish, but they’re all howling and crying with laughter, without exception. It’s cruel. Some of them are already so far gone, I’m afraid they might actually die from this devilish torture. We can’t just stand here and watch them being tickled into oblivion!”

“WOOHOOHOO!” a sound almost like a cheer floated through the comm onto the bridge.

“What’s that?” Uhura asked, taken aback.

“Oh, that’s Chief Milagros back there,” Mitchel explained. “He’s super ticklish, maybe even the most ticklish one around here. Although I have to admit it’s almost satisfying to see him getting tortured like this, because he has this thing for tickling. He’ll always sneak up on people tickling the living daylights out of everyone, so it’s kind of good to see him get a taste of his own medicine. Up till now we didn’t even know he was ticklish at all, let alone as devastatingly as this. Mind you, the way he whoops and cheers, you might think he’s actually enjoying his ordeal. But when you look at the tormented expression on his face and the way he desperately tries to escape, thrashing and bucking like crazy, you can easily see that he’s approaching breaking point, too.”

“Yeah, he’s definitely suffering,” Janice chimed in. “Guess he won’t be going around tickling the shit out of people anymore after this, now that we know where and how to easily destroy him, too. Those monster-women really know what they’re doing. They must have some kind of sensor to find the most ticklish spots, there’s no other explanation for the cruelty and intensity of the torture they inflict.”

‘The horrible truth,’ Uhura thought, suddenly distracted by an incoming call from sickbay.

“Sorry, Mitchel!” Uhura shouted, “I must take another call. See what they report from sickbay. But somehow, I’m not very hopeful anymore. Please keep trying everything you can think of, and maybe get some of the weapons working. The men can’t help themselves, they’re counting on us to get them out of this horrible nightmare. I’ll try to get off the bridge somehow, to see how many ticklers there really are, and if there’s any safe areas left on the Enterprise. To think that some of the men have been peacefully asleep in their beds and are now undergoing the same unbearable torture all alone in their quarters!”

“Unimaginable, Uhura! We’ll all try our best. Let us know what’s going on in sickbay!”

“Bridge here!” Uhura took the incoming call.

The communications officer didn’t have to shout so much anymore, since the poor men around her seemed to fall more and more into silent laughter mode.

‘Their ordeal must be getting so much worse with every passing minute,’ she thought with a shudder.

“Oh Nyota, it’s terrible!” Chapel’s distraught voice came over the comm. “We need help! I can’t do anything to relieve their suffering, and I can’t get out of sickbay, either. Sally, Tina and I keep trying to get these monsters off them, or at least get them to stop, but they’re simply ignoring us! They are even immune to every sedative I’ve tried. We just don’t know what to do anymore! If they keep this up much longer, they’re going to kill them!”

“Slow down Christine,” Uhura told her friend. “Tell me what happened.”

“Those women stormed into sickbay and grabbed us. They are so incredibly strong, like they’re made of steel. And then they just started to ... to tickle the men. It’s torture, Nyota! Diabolical! They won’t even give them a break. Mark and Rob, our orderlies on duty, can hardly breathe any more, and our three male patients are suffering unbelievably, too, especially Farraday. They went straight for his feet, as if they knew how he can’t even stand to be touched there. I could hardly treat his broken foot, he’s so ticklish. And now, what they’re doing to him, he just can’t take it!”

She sounded like she was crying, but Uhura was having none of that. Breaking down wasn’t helping anybody.

“Keep reporting, Christine,” she demanded. “I need to know everything that’s going on, so I can come up with a plan.

“Well, I thought at least M’Benga was going to be all right,” Christine snuffled, blowing her nose, “because he was just laughing. Really hard, mind you, but not shrieking or begging like all the others. But then they started on his bellybutton, and he completely lost it. It’s awful!”

She paused a little, blowing her nose again.

“And McCoy probably has it worst of all. I never knew anyone could even be so horribly ticklish. Like, everywhere! And they’re permanently finding even worse spots on him.”

“They?” Uhura asked.

“Yes, he’s being tortured by two of them, can you believe it?”

Uhura could, casting a quick glance over her shoulder, where Chekov looked like he was going to burst with ticklish laughter under the harrowing ministrations of his two ticklers. So that’s what was in store for the poor, obviously exceptionally ticklish CMO, too.

“Uhura, he’s in agony,” Chapel broke into her thoughts. “I don’t know how much longer he can last. I’ve never seen anyone suffering like this. And I’ve never heard anyone screaming laughter like this. He’s going absolutely berserk, he must be so unbearably ticklish! He started out cursing and threatening in typical McCoy style, but now he’s just crying for help and pleading for mercy whenever he’s not reduced to silent laughter. Oh my God, I need to get back to him and try to help him somehow. He’s easily the most ticklish man in the universe. He might actually die from this.”

“Ok, go back to him, but try to stay calm,” Uhura told her friend. “If all of us women work together, we’ll find a way to save our men.”

“But I can hear laughing and screaming in the corridor outside sickbay, too. Those ticklers seem to be everywhere!”

“I know, Christine, they’re also in security, and the girls there can’t get out either. But I’ll try to shortcut the doors, so we can at least move around. Try not to panic and keep the channel open!”

‘Easier said than done,’ Chapel thought, slumping down in a chair, the horrible scenes replaying in her mind.

Those abominable women had started on Mark and Rob first, reducing the strong and burly orderlies to a cackling ticklish mess in mere moments. Before they’d even quite understood what was happening to them, they were laughing hysterically, begging for mercy and offering whatever the ticklers might want, if only they would stop their unbearable assault. Unfortunately, the ticklers didn’t seem to want anything other than tickling them out of their minds. They didn’t even react, let alone respond to their pleas.

Ripping Mark’s shirt off, the woman had come to stand behind him, lifting him a few inches off the floor by his hips as if he weighed nothing, her firm grip forcing the first peals of laughter from him, as her fingers seemed to vibrate against his obviously ultra-sensitive hipbones. A second pair of arms had grabbed his elbows, holding his arms out straight to the side, while the fingers of two more hands kept poking and prodding his ribs, eliciting tormented squeals and shrieks with every poke deviously administered to his acute sweet spots there.

What seemed to get to him most, however, were the fingers of the last set of hands, targeting his absolutely worst spot, his neck. It was the fingers that viciously skittered and feathered around his neck, from behind his ears to under his chin and down to his collarbones, that had him beg and offer his firstborn, whenever he could get a word out between all the ticklish cackling, giggling and screaming.

Rob hadn’t been faring any better, really. His tickler had hefted him facedown onto an examination table, straddling his legs, and pinning his arms to his sides, after having pulled down his pants to his knees, and rolled up his shirt to his neck. She then let two sets of hands roam all over his back, using 20 vicious fingers to home in on his most ticklish spots, among them the area between his shoulder blades and the full length down from his underarms to his hips, exactly where back meets sides. The fourth pair of hands was solely committed to torturing his buttocks and the thighs right underneath with the lightest scratching of fingernails, which seemed to be absolute agony for him. Chapel had never heard anyone howl with laughter like that before.

Christine and the others had wanted to help, of course, but were helplessly caught in those strange women’s iron grip, forced to just watch the diabolical torture. The nurse didn’t like to be tickled, either, but not being too ticklish herself, didn’t really fear it. When she looked around and saw the terrified looks on McCoy, Farraday, and her female colleagues, however, she guessed they belonged in the dreadfully ticklish category. Of course, Sally and Tina hadn’t found out that the ticklers were obviously only after the men yet.

Next were the patients, the three male ones, anyway, and McCoy had screamed murder at the ticklers, when they’d started to inflict their terrible torture on them as well. One of the women had immediately targeted Farraday’s excruciatingly sensitive feet, pinning him down in his bed by straddling his thighs and using all of her 40 fingers exclusively on his soles, making him fall into silent laughter almost instantly, thrashing his head and his torso around in ticklish agony, jolting upright to a sitting position every now and then and futilely pounding his fists on the tickler’s unyielding back.

With all those fingers tormenting every wrinkle and spot on his soles, Chapel couldn’t even make out what his worst spots were. He had circles drawn on his heels, nails scratching up and down his arches, and scribbling under his toes. Some fingers traced the outside of his feet, while others pinched his toes or poked in between them. McCoy was visibly going pale beside her, just watching such horrible torture.

The other two patients hadn’t got their feet touched, but had their shirts removed, their arms held high above their heads, laughing and howling uncontrollably as their underarms, ribs and sides were mercilessly attacked. Their armpits seemed to be real death spots for both of them, and while they both had their bellies relentlessly tickled as well, one of them went absolutely berserk when his ribs were being clawed at, and the other one just couldn’t stand having his sides squeezed. Both of them had booming voices, filling sickbay with a deafening ticklish racket.

To the nurses’ horror, it had been the doctors’ turn then, and Christine had soon found out that there was still worse torture to come than she’d already witnessed. M’Benga had been stretched out on an empty biobed, arms stretched high above his head, shirt hitched up to his chest, and had had to endure 30 fingers on his belly and sides. As she had already told Uhura, Chapel had almost been relieved at first, to see the doctor only writhe and buck a little, giggling and laughing hard, but not seeming terrified.

But that had changed the moment the first finger had found its way into his bellybutton, rendering him insane with ticklish agony within moments. Christine had never heard such high-pitched shrieks from a man, or seen such anguish in someone’s face. Within minutes, M’Benga had been reduced to silent laughter, wheezing out pleas for mercy, desperately begging them to stop, but mostly just fighting for air, visibly on the brink of passing out from the unbearable torment.

When McCoy had been hoisted on an examination table, and a second tickler joined her colleague to rid him of all his clothes except for his briefs, Chapel had wanted to die just watching his eyes bulge in horror. It was obvious that he was well aware of the extent of his own ticklishness, and that just the thought of what he had coming was already killing him.

The nurse had known that McCoy was quite ticklish since an incident when they’d been surprised by the ship suddenly starting to buck, throwing them off balance, and she’d tried to hold on to the doctor to steady herself. Reaching out blindly, she’d grabbed him around the ribs, and he’d almost jumped out of his skin, letting out an actual squeal. When she’d apologised afterwards, he’d been incredibly embarrassed and insisted that she’d just startled him. She’d known better, of course, but had left it at that, not wanting to embarrass him any further. The actual scale of the doctor’s ticklishness, however, had still surprised her today.

And quite obviously, he was ticklish enough to have two of the women take advantage of all his deathly agonising spots. One of the ticklers had straddled his thighs facing his feet, reaching two hands behind her to mercilessly squeeze and tickle just beneath his hips, making the poor doctor shriek and buck violently, while two more hands tormented him all around his knees, causing tears to stream out of his tightly closed eyes, as the fingers squeezed his kneecaps, dug into the backs of his knees and lightly skittered all around the area that proved to be an acutely torturous spot for McCoy.

The two remaining sets of hands were used to viciously assault the doctor’s savagely ticklish soles, his bare feet barely able to endure anyone’s touch at the best of times, now being so fiendishly tormented by 20 devious fingers. Having his toes tickled made him cackle like a madman, his heels reduced him to silent laughter, and his arches rendered him absolutely delirious.

Christine couldn’t understand how anyone this ticklish could even stand a minute of this harrowing ordeal, but then, the doctor didn’t have a choice but to take it, did he? And that wasn’t even the end of it, since McCoy had another tickler fiendishly tormenting his upper body, which proved to be just as inconceivably ticklish as his legs and feet.

The second tickler used two of her hands to hold his arms way above his head, stretching him until his belly was completely taut, then had two hands tickle the hell out of his exposed underarms, focusing every so often on the top ribs right under his armpits, making him yell all kinds of obscenities, his hyper-ticklish body spasming violently, every time they hit that exact, excruciating spot.

The third pair of hands was used to ravage all over his taut belly, which seemed to be horribly ticklish just about everywhere, while the last ten fingers evilly exploited some special sweet spots on his sides, right at the edge to his back, that seemed to be extremely harrowing when slowly circled. Just watching the insanely ticklish doctor’s ordeal made Chapel want to crawl up the walls, the many different reactions to every torturous spot clearly visible in his face and audible in his voice, until they all were attacked at the same time, leaving him a delirious mess, fighting for breath as he was reduced to silent laughter.

As soon as all the men were subjected to their individualised, horrendous torture, the remaining women had released Christine and her colleagues, leaving sickbay to wreak ticklish havoc somewhere else, and immediately locking the doors behind them again. The nurses had instantly hurried to the tickle victims’ sides, trying everything to pull their ticklers off them, or at least prying their fingers off their ticklish targets, but to no avail. They’d tried hitting the women, sedating them, tickling them, like Uhura had tried on the bridge, too, even used all kinds of medical tools on them, but those ticklers seemed to be indestructible. It was horrible.

When she’d accepted that there was nothing they could do, unable to even look the tortured men in the eye, Christine had called the bridge, hoping to get help from the captain. But her conversation with Uhura had put an end to that hope. It really seemed that all men aboard were subjected to this vile, brutal, unimaginably horrific tickle torture.

Looking from Mark and Rob, who were barely coherent and fighting for breath, to Farraday and the other patients, who were lost in their own tickle hell, Chapel went back into the room where M’Benga and McCoy were suffering inconceivable torture, their anguish visible on their faces and in every agonised jolt of their bodies, trying one more time to prise the fiendish fingers off McCoy’s worst spots, while avoiding his eyes that were imploring her to save him from this atrocious ordeal.

And all of a sudden, the tickling stopped.

Continued in:

All-Male Hilarity - Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ll-over-intense-non-con&p=4550081#post4550081

Disclaimer:
I own nothing of Star Trek

My other stories:

Ticklish!Kirk & Ticklish!McCoy:
Not a Word of This to Anyone! (Or: A Ticklish Spa Day)
Part 1: Pedicure http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Ticklish-Spa-Day)-%96-Part-1-Pedicure-(ff-mm)
Part 2: Full Body Massage http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Part-2-Massage-(ff-mm)&p=4632192#post4632192

Ticklish!McCoy:
A Ticklish Predicament (f/m) - Chapel's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?317779-A-Ticklish-Predicament-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)
A Ticklish Predicament (f/m) - McCoy's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...redicament-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)-McCoy-s-POV
A Shared Kink (Part 3 of "A Ticklish Predicament" f/m, sexual) - Chapel's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...nt-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)-Chapel-s-POV-sexual
How (Not) To Tickle Your Boyfriend (Part 4 of "A Ticklish Predicament" f/m, sexual) - McCoy's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...cklish-Predicament-quot&p=4549250#post4549250

Ticklish!Spock:
Emotional Release (m/m) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?318673-Emotional-Release-(m-m)

Last edited:
FFFFFFFFFF/mmmmmmmmmm is HOT! This is great! So glad you continued it and plan to continue it onward. F/m!

FFFFFFFFFF/mmmmmmmmmm is HOT! This is great! So glad you continued it and plan to continue it onward. F/m!

Glad you're still enjoying it. It's quite intense. :firedevil So, I guess, you wouldn't mind my sticking to f/m in this series?

Great story! I like your f/m stories, especially when the males hate it. Keep up the awesome work

agree!

Evil F/m non-consensual tickling!

Maybe the Enterprise should land on a planet where the females - who resemble humans - capture all the men from the ship, and persuade the ship's females to join in the fun. :)

Evil F/m non-consensual tickling!

Maybe the Enterprise should land on a planet where the females - who resemble humans - capture all the men from the ship, and persuade the ship's females to join in the fun. :)

Well, not quite that, but something along those lines is definitely on the cards for our poor male crew.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back