• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This tickling game left me cold... (M/F)

LittleFeets

I have another story from our bedroom, in case you haven't read my last one you can find it here. I'm a short girl (less than 5"2) with almost shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. I have small feet (UK size 3). On this particular day I was was wearing jeans and a comfy t-shirt - no bra and some very vibrant rainbow socks (see attached photos :))

My partner had me hog-tied on the bed. I'm the ticklee, so this wasn't too unusual, but today we were going to switch things up as he had imagined up some sort of 'game' to play with me. He had an ice pack, like what you'd put on your legs to aid recovery after a run (at least that's what it claims on the pack!). He was going to tickle me until I begged him to use the ice pack, then he was going to run the ice pack across my naked skin until I begged him to tickle me again.... and so on and so forth. Oh, and every time I switched between the two he got to remove an item of clothing.

He started tickling. Keeping it light at first, not going for my weakest spots, building it up. He tickled me through my socks, making me giggle lightly. He scanned up and down my body with his hands, starting to target areas I'm weaker like my sides and armpits. The hogtie was pretty good, I was helpless to do much more than jostle from side to side or wriggle my toes. It was starting to get too much, my giggles turning more into full on laughs, so I begged him to use the ice. I just wanted a break.

At this point he slipped the socks off, exposing my bare feet. Then he used the ice pack, teasing me with it at first. Slowly... slowly... bringing it towards my skin. I gasped so loudly as it made contact, being way more sensitive to the cold than I had expected.

"It's so COLD!" I kept repeating, a fairly ridiculous statement given he knew full well how cold it was, but I couldn't stop myself. He responded with sarcastic "No, really??" and "You don't say" replies.

I begged him to stop and switch back to tickling, but he refused until I begged louder this time.

"PLEASE TICKLE ME!" I screamed, as he put the ice pack on my defenceless little feet again.

This time he removed my t-shirt, revealing my C-cup breasts and importantly for his purposes - my sides and armpits. He lightly kissed each of my erect nipples causing a little moan to escape my lips before he pushed me back down and re-attached the hogtie clips.

There was no light build up, just a little tease as he ran his fingers up and down my sides. He tickled my sides and armpits as I tried in vain to hold back my laughter. His tickling became too much and I once more begged him to move back to the ice pack. Again, he made me beg even louder. I'm normally quite reserved, especially in our bedroom activities. I'd grown accustomed to laughing loudly and helplessly but begging is new to me and I struggled to meet the volume he desired. And so, the tickling continued, until I once again succumbed and screamed at him to use ice on me.

He removed my jeans next and put ice on the sensitive backs of my legs. Although the ice pack was starting to warm a little against my bare skin, it was still cold and still made me shriek in hysterics. We continued switching between the two, tickling and the ice, until even my underwear was relieved from me and I was left completely naked. With us both very horny at this point, and me wet with excitement, we put away the game and moved on to the main event... ;)

Attachments

• 94A5F301-5474-4466-984E-16EB3C291F6A.jpeg
    94A5F301-5474-4466-984E-16EB3C291F6A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 273
  • F6BE9DDE-7536-4A15-9394-4F545AF53BF7.jpeg
    F6BE9DDE-7536-4A15-9394-4F545AF53BF7.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 524
Last edited:
Great story, well written and, like all good stories, leaves the audience wanting more!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great story and wonderful photos to go with it! :feets: Thanks so much for sharing your experience here. :D

Great story, well written and, like all good stories, leaves the audience wanting more!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

My partner has threatened the prospect of doing it again but adding spanking in as an extra thing 😁

Hah! At least the sting of it will warm you up a bit! Every cloud...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back