• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Small Feet Appreciation

winterfell

TMF Regular
Hi everybody!

I thought I would try and start a thread to give smaller sized feet the appreciation they deserve. Because my favourite type of foot to tickle is definitely cute and tiny!

Any small feet lovers out there? Why small feet? Any experiences? Recommended models, pics and videos?

For context my partner has size 4 (U.K.) feet and I think they are ridiculously cute - in no small part because they are so tiny!

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Kalesie is a size 5 US. Tiny compared to most others I know or have worked with. I dont think I've met anyone with smaller feet than hers to be honest.

I don't have a preference but as I tell Kalesie she is "Fun Size"

Her IG is KalesiesFeets
7880129cbd08f3ecf5ab34840f1fad60.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Kalesie is a size 5 US. Tiny compared to most others I know or have worked with. I dont think I've met anyone with smaller feet than hers to be honest.

Her IG is KalesiesFeets

Damn, that is tiny! I dated a girl who had size 4 1/2 feet, she was 4'11"

I have no preference as to the size of the feet I tickle...just grateful that I get to tickle no matter the foot size

Foot size for me doesn't really matter as long as they are ticklish:) Small feet are cool. I tickled a woman with size 4 1/2 feet and it was really fun!

Her IG is KalesiesFeets

Those feet are perfect. Yes put me down in the small feet category. There's something so sexy and feminine about petite lady feet.

Definately love small feet. Size 6 love. I would just love an afternoon at Kalesie's size 5s lol.

I usually say I have Size 3 (UK) feet but they're probably a tad under that, probably closer to a 2 ;) I am super short, so my feet are tiny. It's a real mixed blessing. My partner loves my little feet, I can buy Converse in kids sizes which look exactly the same but cost half the price of adults, but it can be a nightmare trying to find socks and shoes (especially 'nice' shoes for events) sometimes.

I've got a load of pictures on my profile if you guys want to see :)

OMG yes! Tiny, cute, soft, female feet are the BEST. My wife is petite and Asian, and hers are perfect size 4s.

She often complains they don't make enough shoes in her size. But her tiny feet are irresistible!

Agree - Kalesie’s feet are absolute perfection. They look flawless and I’d love to get my hands on them, as I’m sure anybody else would be too!

Glad to see all the other small feet lovers showing their appreciation. They really are the best. And thanks too for all the women with tiny feet commenting too - just...thank you for being so damn cute! :)

I usually say I have Size 3 (UK) feet but they're probably a tad under that, probably closer to a 2 ;) I am super short, so my feet are tiny. It's a real mixed blessing. My partner loves my little feet, I can buy Converse in kids sizes which look exactly the same but cost half the price of adults, but it can be a nightmare trying to find socks and shoes (especially 'nice' shoes for events) sometimes.

Size 3 (closer to a 2) sounds just gorgeous. They look so cute too. Thank you!

As I said, my wife also has small feet. Perhaps you and the other similarly blessed/afflicted women would find these sites useful.

https://footwearnews.com/2018/focus/womens/top-websites-for-small-size-womens-shoes-1202668636/

And many years ago in the early noughties I went out with a petite very wealthy girl whose equally tiny mum would occasionally fly both of them from London to Singapore (obviously full of dainty-footed Asian women) for shoe-shopping holidays. Apparently a far greater selection of fashionable 'adult' shoes are are easier to find there in the smaller sizes.

But this was pre-internet, children, so here's a link. Not being wildly into shoes, and having no idea about styles even if My Dear Wife's shoe collection takes up most of the bedroom and the spare room I can't comment on 'fashion', but here's a link to an apparently upmarket Singaporean shop.

Any further research, Laydeeze, is strictly up to your fair selves.

https://www.dmk.com.sg/

I definitely can't see myself flying out to Singapore anytime soon, but that's a really clever idea of them! :D

I'm not particularly the most fashionable person really so trainers and converse do me well 99% of the time, it's just the odd formal ocassion that proves tricky :) Thanks for the link!

My partner has size 4 (UK) feet, which I totally love.

A few years ago I spent some time with a girl who had size 2 (U.K.) feet. Smallest feet I think I have ever seen in person. I used to look in amazement at how tiny her shoes were. I didn’t get to touch them too much, but a couple of massages and sneaky tickles were done! Very soft indeed.

I guess I have lucked out over the years!

How about a little input from some of the female Lers? Do they like small feet? What is “small”? I have trouble finding my shoe size (small) sometimes. I guess that’s the criteria huh.

Last edited:
I love small feet, the smaller, the better for me :) personally big female feet are a big turn off for me.

Mine are between U.K. 3 and 4. and I often get comments about them looking kinda small and cute (which I love!) My partner really likes that about them too! ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back