• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stubborn, dominant wife broken again, much worse (Finale, Intense, begging, sexual)

Flaw

TMF Poster
This is the story from the session that happened Friday night. Thanks for the support. Private messages and replies. Much appreciated! If you haven’t read the first story of the initial encounter it’s still on the first page under “stubborn, dominant wife duped into strict bondage and tickle TORTURED for the first time”. Enjoy, TMF

It finally happened...

“Why does he want me to do the exact same thing again?” My wife asked about her TMF benefactor. “It’s because we almost got it perfect for him but there were a few things he’d like to see different. Besides, we already have all that stuff so it’ll be easier setting up and plus easier for you, you know what to expect.” I replied.

A few weeks had passed since the single most intense tickling session I’ve ever had and possibly will ever have, unless this one went even better. She was ready. Same dress. Black heels. nude nylons instead of suntan this time around, fresh pedicure and looked so, so stunningly beautiful.

This time I started by recording her shoeplay at her workstation for a minute. She does this constantly at her office. It’s been great working from home and seeing this in person. The woman just can’t keep her shoes on. I can’t imagine being a co worker near her, having a foot fetish and watching her do that all day every day.

Speaking of which, I remember once about a year ago she was training a group of new hires at the bank and on the first day a guy came in late and sat in the back. She said his eyes were on her feet the whole
Class and after witnessing her shoeplay moved to the front of the classroom for the rest of the week. She caught him recording her a few times or taking pictures and on Friday he stayed late and started asking her questions about the training. She was onto him as his eyes were glued to her feet and decided he took it too far. “Listen, I’ve seen you staring at my feet all week, I know you took at least a picture if not a video, didn’t you?” The guy was caught off guard and admitted it, she asked for his phone and deleted the (dozen plus) pictures and videos he’d ended up taking. She looked at him after and said her husband had a “foot thing” and she understood it, if not for that hed be dragged in front of HR And fired. The fear of being outed got to him and by the following Monday he never showed up for work, or any day after that again. She told me about that and only after we talked, she realized how pathetic she’d probably made that guy feel and smiled at the thought of him risking his career for her feet. Or it blowing up in his face because she’s aware and dominant enough to confront him and delete his treasure trove in front of him.

I filmed her expertly dip, dangle and pop her heels for a minute before we again pre interviewed.

“Here we are again, new questions this time...

1. How’d last time go?
“It was the most intense thing I’ve ever done, it was awful”
2. We’d done these before, even longer amounts of time, was this last time worse than those?
“So, so much worse, it was actual torture”
3. Was any of it enjoyable?
“Hmmm....no, it was all pretty awful”
4. Would you say you broke?
“I guess....I don’t understand what breaking is but yeah” I chimed in. It’s where you’re actually out of control and need it to stop but in the case of a video, can’t stop it because you’ve agreed to set time and it’s too much, you’re helpless but have to take it. “Then yes. That was awful and I did”
5. Think it’ll be better or worse this time?
“I know what to expect so that kinda makes it better but it also makes it worse because all of that was so intense”

As I hit stop. She looks up and asks, “was I convincing about the broken part? I just figured that’s what this guy wanted to hear. “Yes, very convincing” I said. “You do realize you broke last time right? You don’t have to play it cool” I said. “Umm I was acting like half of that, I was fine”. She’ll never learn, i thought to myself.

She was anxious about this one and kept verifying I wasn’t going to mess with the timer on her. I told her of course not as I inevitably smirked.

And so we began again. My heart was racing and I knew hers was too. I could see her pulse in her neck as she laid down and I began to secure her bondage. Stocks first. Then right wrist “double cuffs?!” She asked as I started buckling a second pair this time “it’s what he requested” she replied “some of these tickle people are really sadistic, whatever, as long as it’s 15 minutes”. “Open” I said, she opened her mouth and I slid a perfectly sized ball gag in there and had it clipped before she knew what’d happened. “Mmmphhh??!?” She cried out. “You never said anything about this”she said
“And now you won’t say anything about anything” I replied. I could still understand what she was saying if I listened very closely.

“Okay video is rolling”

I began by taking off her left high heel, watching her flex and spread her toes inside of her nude nylons and did the same to the right. I began with the same, one finger, light touch approach as before. Her foot grimaced and she cried out instantly. I switched to her right foot and got an even better reaction. She seemed to be more sensitive this time, which is insane.

As I lazily dragged my finger tips around her feet I made mention that I was kinder last time and didn’t even touch her toes. And as I said that I began wiggling my fingers near her feet. “Your...very....sensitive....toes” as I made contact on the word toes. Her beautiful toes grasped onto my fingers and refused to let go...until I slid a finger down her arch and made her toes splay and release. I tucked my fingers as far into her toes as her nylons Would let me.

I bent down and grabbed a feather. I followed a strict protocol as I built up to the new things I grabbed for her and some other surprises.

After using one feather, I grabbed a second, then a third and a fourth. She was only 2 minutes in and at this point last time she was moving her foot a lot and chuckling in between gasps and little screams. This time she was shaking. Bucking her hips and going in and out of complete laughing fits.

I dropped the feathers and quickly jumped on her and started tickling her rib cage. She exploded into laughter from surprise. Just as she composed herself I had two bowls of water based lubricant sitting in hot water. I dipped my first Two fingers on each hand into it and slid them into the arms of her dress. The more pressure she tried to clamp down on my arms with, the more she forced my slippery digits into her most vulnerable spot, her armpits. As I made contact with her silky smooth hollows, she began laughing and screaming. HAHAHHAHMMMPHHHHNOOOOHAHAHAH”

Just as she thought she was going to be tickled Like that forever, I went down and clipped off her left nylon. Applied the same lotion and told her I had some new items for her. But first I wanted her to get re-acquainted with an old one as I took out the two electric toothbrushes. Put one under her right bra cup and one into her left armpit and hit the ON switches. Same reaction as last time. High pitched. Full body shaking. As this happened I said, last time we spread it out, this time you want 15 straight with no breaks. Guess what? That means I gotta break you Quick and fast. As I said that, I slid the dog grooming mit onto my hand but little did she know, I had grabbed another one. This thing works wonders.

I used it like a wall. No matter where her left foot moved as the brushes whirred away upstairs, her silky soft, hyper ticklish, gorgeous foot bottom only found more rubber spikes. Soft enough to not hurt but more than hard enough to apply pressure like a hairbrush. She cried out “that’s awful” (this seems to be her code word. Historically anytime she’s said that’s terrible or that’s awful, she’s in trouble) before yelling stop and bursting into a huge torrent of laughter and shaking before stiffening up and crying out again STAAHAHAHAHAHP. PLEEEHEEHHEHEHEHASE”. “You’re fine, you still have 11 minutes and you were acting last time. I know you’re just acting again” “NOHOHOHOHOIMNAHAHAHHAATSTAAAAHAHAHAHAP ITHEHHEHEHE”.

With that queue, I raised my voice and said “oh you’re going crazy already aren’t you? what’s the matter? It’s getting real again much faster isn’t it? Is it getting real again?” “Yes fucking stop I want out I can’t do this again” she forced out. “Okay I’ll let you out, in 11 minutes”. With that I began to squeeze both feet with the grooming mit on both feet and the lube and water made the mit glide on its own. I quickly powered the brushes back on and moved one to her neck and one into a new armpit spot.

With all this going on I went back to her right foot and worked it over with two mits. She asked me to stop a few times in a row and I said you just looked at the camera before this and said you have to endure it no
Matter what. You told me you didn’t need a safe word and to just do it and get it over with. So i know you’re acting and you’re fine. It’s just tickling.

STOP IT NOW. IM SERIOHAHAHAHAH STAAAHHHPPP PLEEHEHEHESEEEE”

“Your acting is so good. If I didn’t know any better I’d swear you’re being tortured right now...but you told me to be strong and keep going no matter what. So I will!”

As we spoke, I pulled out multiple telescoping back scratchers with the little metal hands. I went up to her upper body and laid into her with my fingers before asking. Hey how many People are tickling you right now? And used the scratcher at it’s max range to go up and over her feet. She was trying to figure out what it was and how I was In two places at once before bursting into more fits. “I’m done I’m done I’m done I’m fucking done pleeeehahahahahbaha I can’t take anymore”

“You broken?”

YES IM DONE.

“You have over half your time to go”

“I don’t care I seriously am done with this I don’t understand why a woman suffering is such a turn on but it’s sick”

Look...you agreed. I agreed. You received what you wanted. We can’t stop.

“I don’t care, I’m done”

“You seem to have forgotten how this works”

“No I really can’t take it I’m like out of my skin super ticklish tonight and can’t even take a tiny bit more”

“Well That’s okay, I was planning on giving you a lot more.”

With that I touched the two brushes to her inner thighs and made her go into silent laughter. I electric taped them into place. Got out two more. Went
Up her dress and taped them to her ribs with the bristles in her armpits, but didn’t turn them on yet.

I then busted out an ostrich feather duster. I had remembered an old video where this worked so well on a woman in stocks with nylon feet. She still Had her right foot nylon clad so as the thigh brushes tickled her into oblivion, I began sweeping the feather duster and it’s hundreds of tips up and down her right foot. She cackled the most ridiculous sounding, desperate, high pitched, crazy laughter I’ve ever heard. I kept this up for almost a full two minutes straight and she laughed, cackled, snorted, screamed, but couldn’t even talk. All the items she’s ever been tickled with, brushes. Hair, toothbrush, fingers, back scratchers, feathers, the dog mit. And yet, a feather duster turns her into a desperate, pleading little girl. “A feather duster? You’re this desperate over a feather duster? What a wimp. Take your tickling!” “Eff youuuuuhahahaha”

And with 6 minutes on the clock I finally heard it..

“Cum on camera”

AS I continued teasing her feet with the duster I said...

What was that?

I can’t even laugh anymore, please. Cum
On camera.

Are you acting again?

No...(my name) I legit
Can’t do this. I need it to end.

Okay babe, here you go. With that I tore her dress into pieces in seconds. Strapped a hitachi to her and said say this and you’ll get your relief

I’m broken by tickle torture, I’m not acting, and I’m ready to become a tickle wh***

“I’m not saying that”

With that I smiled and said okay. Cum and laugh on camera it is. I switched the hitachi on, All four toothbrushes and I walked out of the room, Telling her I’d be back in a bit. I also had cut a small hole in one nylon and put a 5th brush in there. So with two brushes working her pits. One on her Foot and two in her thighs...

She went absolutely berserk to an extent I’d never dreamed possible. Her double cuffs, stocks, blindfold and mask all held tight. I could hear her say she was a tickle whore, she’d suck this and do that. But I just wanted her to laugh through an orgasm.

I left the room and went downstairs. I came back up a couple minutes later to check on her. She was exhausted, giggling, bucking her hips and writhing. These high pitched Hehehehehes that someone might make a the nut house.

I began watching her feet dance and turned the toothbrush in her nylon off and ripped it off. I began sucking on her toes and nibbling her arches. The other brushes have automatic 2 minute timers and has gradually shut off one by one. Leaving the hitachi and my mouth on her hyper sensitive feet as her stimuli.

With the tickling done she said “this guy isn’t going to get to really see this right?” And I said nah. This is for me now”. With that I dipped the hitachi head into the bowl of water and lube and stuffed it between the elastic waistband of her nylons and another area you can imagine.

I slid it back and forth a few times and that’s all it took. Orgasm number one was an absolute exorcism. She bit down so hard on the ball gag it has permanent teeth marks on it. The scream she let out was a thing of beauty. She began panting as her body collapsed.

Then, she noticed something. The hitachi was still on. She moved her hips a bit and it found her. Then got desperate and said “okay I came I’m done” and I replied “there’s still time on the clock, take it”. As I finished the word it. I taped the hitachi to her stomach. Vibrating end pointing down. The feather duster made contact with her left sole, the dog groomer hit her right sole,. She went into silent laughter. Then a moan came out, then frantic laughter with Begging me to turn it off, another moan, silence. It was so intense just to watch. The hitachi buzzed away on her and for the first time in her life and possibly the last, she was forced to orgasm through very, intense tickle torture.

Within 10 seconds of her finishing. I heard a timer. Not mine, which I had set to go off an extra 10 Minutes later, but she was clever enough to set one on her own phone and hide it under the pillow. Granted, after what she endured, I was going to let her out anyway but allowed myself and the extra 10 minutes in case she didn’t break.

I shut everything off, took her gag out, and asked how she was doing. “I don’t even know where I am right now, I can’t believe you left me up here!! I felt like I was being tickled to death by machines or robots. You’re an ass!”

Speaking of which, as I pushed her over a little and smacked her perfect curves. That was extremely intense for me too, you know you’re getting f***** hard right? “Give me a bit, I’m exhausted” she said.

But I couldn’t, no one could witness this beautiful, strong, classy, ticklish, screaming, tied up, writhing, laughing, begging goddess being tickle tortured and being forced to orgasm multiple times and not have their inner caveman come out. Not that doesn’t happen constantly anyway around her. But it was just so intense.

I finished ripping the tatters of her dress, cut her bra into two pieces and let it fall. I climbed on while she was still in the stocks and tickle f***** her for another 10-15 minutes before putting the hitachi between our pelvis’ and finished and made her finish one more time as I spidered my fingers all over her body, breasts, nipples and armpits. Making her coo and laugh with delight and frustration.

As I undid her bondage and hit stop On the recording devices. She immediately put on a pair of my pajama pants and passed out. I went outside to view the video and have a smoke. I was amazed at the whole ordeal and as I watched it couldn’t believe that the fantasy I waited 12 years to make come true had happened. To take my wife, who at the beginning of our relationship wouldn’t let me or anyone else touch her feet. To acquiesce to bondage and tickle torture and then take it even further than that and make her truly helpless, allow the most sadistic parts of me to come out, make her beg and to make her wet and spill her pleasure for me, against her will, was simply amazing.

We’ve talked about it a little bit. She said it was absolute torture and she’s done for a long time. At least a few months and at that point it’ll take a sizable offer to confine her to tickle torture again. But that she had to admit her body betrayed her, she got soaked and she said that was one of the strongest orgasms she’s ever had.

At breakfast this morning, she asked if this benefactor actually existed or If it was me the whole time. I looked at her and smirked and she said “yeah, I had a feeling, you know what this means right?” I said no. She said you’re getting onto that f***ing device and YOURE getting tickle tortured. Everything you did to me I’m doing to you.” Which will never happen but I’m sure she felt better saying it.

But turning the mentally strongest, most dominant female I’ve met into a helpless, begging, pleading, laughing, orgasmic mess, whatever repercussions I face will forever be worth it.

She was broken on camera. She came on camera. She was tickle tortured to tears and hysteria on camera. She was forced to admit it on camera. She admits it today.

Last edited:
Oh wow! Thats the ultimate tickle torture! Awesome you got this all on camera! Enjoyed it very much! :D

I'm curious about if she will get you in the device for her revenge! ;)

She’ll never get revenge. She’d like to think so but she won’t. Haha. This story was strictly about breaking her finally. 12 years is a long time to wait. Breaking her in was worth every second Of buildup. Capturing someone most would describe as the stuck up, beautiful with resting bitch face type; breaking on film, getting in over their heads and being forced to beg was mind blowing for me.

I’m Glad you guys have enjoyed the journey. I’ll post a couple pics at some point soon.

Hope you got a picture of her getting it with the ostrich feather duster!

Last edited:
Fabulous story, Flaw! Would love to see any pictures you have. Well done!

Fantastic! absolutely fantastic! You have an amazing wife. You need to shower her with praise and presents for the next 12 years. Wow!
What I wouldn't give to have my gorgeous, but not ticklish, wife be even a little ticklish like yours. I can't help playing with her . . . but nothing. Try that for 40+ years. You have a gem.

Why is she not getting revenge!?? great story though

Hey guys. Thanks again for the support and messages!

Glad you all liked it!

Qwill - shes extremely appreciated and I completely get what you’re saying. She’s been spoiled leading up to this and will always be, especially as she’s so accommodating. Granted, I did have to trick her initially but I know whether or not she wants to admit it, she enjoyed more of it than she’ll ever say out loud.

Z5299 - because I’m not putting myself in that position. :upsidedow

Philosopher - I’m sure there’s a lot of people that don’t. It’s all good! The story is 100% true and for many of us, a truly dominant woman who doesn’t know anything about true tickle torture and has literally never been submissive for a moment in her life, suddenly being dominated and tickle tortured to begging for the first time in Any capacity is a hot scenario. Having said that, it’s definitely not for everyone but I appreciate your comment nonetheless!

Unrelated to the tickling aspect of this post, but your wife's dominance over other men is kind of hot lol

Unrelated to the tickling aspect of this post, but your wife's dominance over other men is kind of hot lol

I love this fact very much too! Dominant women rule! :D

@Flaw, Is there any chance that you get to tickle her this year again? ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back