• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cackling Club Part 3 f/f

A great continuation! It nicely straddles the line of everyone having fun with the session and Nora getting an opportunity for some sadistic enjoyment at Kim's expense.

Great job! It was cool to see an outsider like Kim come in and get the experience firsthand. Nora seems like a great tickler, and I can’t wait to see her get tickled, too. Looking forward to the next visit to TCC!

I love this series I was so excited to see this installment. Would love to see a revisiting of the sister from the second installment with ticklish feet really get it! Keep them coming I'm impatiently waiting! :)

Why thank you. Not 100% sure if i'll revisit Ashley and Amanda again but if I do it will have to be later down the line, after all a session at TCC isn't cheap and the girl's have to start saving again haha. Don't worry though, I have some more very interesting ideas yet to come in this series. More than one ticklish tootsie will feel the wrath of Nora's fingers and special tools haha.

I liked it overall, gave a little more background on TCC and how they work. Maybe this would have been better as the first story but it's your series and I like it so far! Can't wait to see what shenanigans Nora gets into in part 4!

Joe is right, this should have been part 1 instead of 3. I do man this is just my opinion but I think you should scrub this series and the Mouse one as well. Take a writing class at your local community college and try again later. To put it bluntly, your stories and ideas are just straight trash.

Last edited:
Joe is right, this should have been part 1 instead of 3. I do man this is just my opinion but I think you should scrub this series and the Mouse one as well. Take a writing class at your local community college and try again later. To put it bluntly, your stories and ideas are just straight trash.

So much better to read now haha, you made the right call!

You're going to have to forgive my French here, but what the fuck? Just how much of a childish dick do you have to be to sit here and insult someone for writing a story you didn't like then laugh when they take it down? If you don't like how someone writes then don't read what they've posted. It's that simple.

This is not the way we behave here.

TickleScribe's not written and posted any stories in the years he's been here, but seems to feel it cool to discourage others who have actually taken the time and effort to try to.

Really now? This is not a position that I am a fan of.

I'm a writer, and the essence of being a writer is the desire to take a vision you have in your head, and communicate it to others through the medium of words. It's a skill. And like any skill it takes time, practice and energy to improve. I wrote a ton of things that are embarrassingly bad when I was learning. Some real stink bombs that were rife with not only poorly written sentences, bad plotting, and dialog that was so stiff you'd expect that it would bear the weight of the world should you have placed it on those words.

I got criticism from my peers. I got suggestions on how to improve. I was shown why what I did was not the best path. I was encouraged to re-write and compare the drafts so I could see why it was improved. And slowly I got better.

Every writer should have the chance to learn, and not be bullied out of creating by someone who has never even tried,

I am thrilled by the many people that were supportive and provided feedback at the top of this thread. They saw something they like in the work. And they took the time to share that.

I am NOT thrilled by the non constructive bulling though. That earned a ban from this section for that poster.

To the OP, I'd very much like to see you restore your story, and I hope you do.

No one asked you to write and post here. You did it because you were moved to, and I, and the forum values that. It's why we are here, and why this section of the forum exists. And we want you to feel welcome here.

To readers, its fine to not like a story someone wrote. But if you cannot be constructive and supportive to someone who put the time and effort into creating something for you to read for free then say nothing. I say "This one missed the mark for me, but thanks for trying."

Someone cared about the words you read enough to create them. Treat them with some respect.

Myriads
I

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back