• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WARNING from the Member tmnsa217

Nylon tickler

3rd Level Green Feather
Hi Guys

I would like to warn everyone for the Imporstor tmnsa217. This Guy told in diffrent Topic many times that he made Tickling Custom's https://www.ticklingforum.com/search.php?searchid=12389153 .... and unfortunately I fell for it. At the beginning he was writing me what kind of tickling request I want but when I sent him 50$ he never wrote me back. It's been now 2 weeks ago when we wrote.

Be Careful.

https://www.ticklingforum.com/member.php?99694-tmnsa217

I hope many Members will read this.

Thanks.

That really sucks -- thanks for the warning.

Between stuff like this and the abundance of people catfishing, I wonder whether it would be worth it to have some sort of dedicated warnings/complaints about problematic users forum? Or at least some of warning list. I don't want to create extra work for the mods, but it's so frustrating how often this sort of stuff seems to happen...

That's odd. I wonder if there is another side to this story. I have had multiple videos from tmnsa217 without issue. One of them was a pretty complex custom too.

Yesterday that member asked for a bunch of their old posts to be deleted. I'm going to reach out to them about this. If this is true and they stole your money, they'll be banned

I'm kinda shocked too hear this.

I've been in almost daily contact with this guy, and I've bought multiple times from him.

He's always delivered. Always.

I have dozens of pics and a fee receipts too back up my claim.

Sorry of causing any issues, but, I've never had an issue with him.

Others are saying they have bought from him before, so he could just be having a hard time keeping up. I've said before that I could never produce in any way, because I know I couldn't juggle that much. That being said, once you decide to start producing content, it's on you to keep up with things and keep your customers updated. So we'll see what happens, but this is why I stick with professionals. Yes their stuff more often than not is gonna be pricey, but at least I know I'm gonna get what I asked for, and won't be ignored.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back