• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for clip - woman doctor POV

Tickleeer

Hi fellow tickling lovers. Hope you're all safe and healthy.
I'm looking for a somewhat old clip of which I can't recall who produced it or even the model's name. It's a PoV clip about a patient who visits a psychiatrist/psychologist female doctor. The doctor sits in front of him and asks him to describe his fantasy (unsurprisingly, it's about the constant desire to tickle women's feet). Later she says something about the issue being that people like him never had the chance to realize their fantasy. She puts her feet right in front of the camera and tells him to tickle her. I remember she saying something like "often people who like to tickle feet have a deeper fetish... a foot fetish). The clip goes on for a while and the tickling becomes a little more intense, but that' basically it.

Does anyone have an idea what clip is this? Who made it? Where can I purchase it?

Thanks in advance.

That sounds like something Real Tickling studios would have done. I know they did quite a few of those scenario's with the doctor patient stuff. I would check out their Clips 4 Sale store once and see if you find it there.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back