• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Roleplay and Tickling " Follow-up

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! This is a follow-up to my last post, "Roleplay and Tickling" . TBH I got more replies than I thought I would. So, decided to make a follow-up thread.

I was wondering. What's your favorite, tickling-based, roleplay scenario?

I thought this one up a few weeks ago.

I (the ler) am a King\Lord of a kingdom, the female lee is a princess of a second kingdom.

Our two kingdoms have been at war with one another for years. I have finally managed to learn the princess's biggest weakness, that being that she is very ticklish.

Now. I have the princess tied up (in either my bed chambers, or dungeon).

She must try to hold onto sensitive information about her kingdom while enduring my tickle attacks.

Edit 5\28: I thought I'd edit this because some people are taking it wrong. I mean roleplay as in bedroom style roleplay, not written RP.

Last edited:
Never engaged in it, but a fantasy of mine is being tickle interrogated by a woman/women that speak a language I don't understand.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My play partner and I did a scenario (before quarantine lol) where I'm their bratty neighbor and they arrange to have me sold into slavery for being so stuck up. I go from a t-shirt, jeans and converse to a yellow bikini and high heeled flip flops as they order me around under threat of tickle torture and tease me about my feet, bringing me down a peg and humiliating me for having been such a brat

I'd love to try interrogation as the ler. I don't have a specific scenario in mind yet.

Most of mine have been non-con ones.
First one I mademup when I was like 19 was a prince is in love with one of the royal family's maids and wants to marry her but she keeps refusing, so he has her wrongfully arrested (Kind of a nutjob ya see) and starts trying to tickle torture her into changing her mind.

RP fun as long as both are contributing in the right way

As petty as it may sound I once failed to realise until they did it someone followed the rp idea of just desvribing an action inasterisks like *Struggles.*

I've only ever done written rp.

TBH me too. (On DA), but got tired of that scene pretty quickly. I have one RP still going over there, but haven't heard from the guy (or at least, I think it was a guy. Can't really remember) in a good while.

My play partner and I did a scenario (before quarantine lol) where I'm their bratty neighbor and they arrange to have me sold into slavery for being so stuck up. I go from a t-shirt, jeans and converse to a yellow bikini and high heeled flip flops as they order me around under threat of tickle torture and tease me about my feet, bringing me down a peg and humiliating me for having been such a brat

I think we'd all like to hear more about that.

:dancingmonster:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back