• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chiara Carcano tickled by female friend

Oh my God, what a lost!

This woman is stunning! Did anyone save the story???

I think that's gone ;(

The last story posted by her is just from 7 hours ago...

Oh, well ... It's not into the highlights. I think it's gone ...

Here's a message for everyone: stories worth GOLD! If you find a nice story, please save it using a site. When I do this, I use: storysaver.net

Did anyone save it? Has anyone even seen it? Tell us how was the scene ...

Chiara Carcano .png

This woman has lots of barefoot photographs of her ...

Can someone help us?

Please, I know you all wanna see that video as much as me - or at least I think so ...

Is there any chance of someone has saved it? Or does someone know what's the problem with that link?

Wait a minute, maybe that was saved but it's private. Because it's written: "Unauthorized" and below "We're sorry, the request requires user authentication"...

Hey, rmfan, did you save the story?

Nope, I just found the link. I'll see what I can do to find this again.

Bummer.

Nope, I just found the link. I'll see what I can do to find this again.

Bummer.

Hey, rmfan! I think I've just found it! Check this out:

View attachment Chiara Carcano is ticklish.mp4

I found this video on that site: solletico.forumfree.it/?t=64003305&st=435

It's an italian tickling forum. What a lovely video! Is this the same video you watched on the link you sent? Anyway, thank you very much for making it possible for me to know such a beautiful and ticklish woman! I'm eternally grateful - and so is all the forum!

Chiara-Carcano-Feet-4941557.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I'm not from Italy, but I know their language a little bit. So, I can do a roughly translation here of what they're saying. If any Italian friend here in the forum could translate it, we'd appreciate that:

- Chiara: "Who of you are ticklish?" [That's the question that was sent to them on that story]
- Friend: "Are you really ticklish" [The other girl tickles her while saying that]
- Chiara: "Don't kill me, girl!"
- Friend: "She's more ticklish than (?)" [I couldn't understand the last word]

Chiara gets up from the chair

- Friend: "She's ticklish, she's ticklish!"

Hey, rmfan! I think I've just found it! Check this out:

View attachment 623488

I found this video on that site: solletico.forumfree.it/?t=64003305&st=435

It's an italian tickling forum. What a lovely video! Is this the same video you watched on the link you sent? Anyway, thank you very much for making it possible for me to know such a beautiful and ticklish woman! I'm eternally grateful - and so is all the forum!

View attachment 623489

Yup, that's the forum I found that and a bunch of other Italian tickle scenes and confirmations I posted here. We should definitely keep an eye on that forum in the days to come.

You're welcome, I always post here when I stumble upon something like this.

And good job on finding it again! I was quite busy these days, otherwise I'd look it up again sooner, but you were able to find it in the meantime.

Yup, that's the forum I found that and a bunch of other Italian tickle scenes and confirmations I posted here. We should definitely keep an eye on that forum in the days to come.

You're welcome, I always post here when I stumble upon something like this.

And good job on finding it again! I was quite busy these days, otherwise I'd look it up again sooner, but you were able to find it in the meantime.

Great, rmfan! You're welcome too!

Yep, I'll keep my eyes on that forum! There are lots of stunning Italian girls ...

And thanks again for the information you brought up here! I'm in love with that girl!

And I have another translation, I think this one is better than the last one I posted here:

- Chiara: "Who of you are ticklish?" [That's the question that was sent to them on that story]
- Friend: "Are you really ticklish?" [The other girl tickles her while saying that]
- Chiara: "Get out, crazy girl!"
- Friend: "She's more ticklish than (?)" [I couldn't understand the last word yet...]

Chiara gets up from the chair

- Friend: "She's ticklish, she's ticklish!"

C: "So, who's ticklish, around here...?"
F: ". . . "
C: "Gibberish - I'm gonna toss a ??? on you.???"
F: "Are you ticklish under your...?"
C: ". . ."
F: "She IS ticklish, indeed."

It's unclear what Chiara says to her friend.
Maybe she's threatening her with tossing something at her, or pulling something of hers.

C: "So, who's ticklish, around here...?"
F: ". . . "
C: "Gibberish - I'm gonna toss a ??? on you.???"
F: "Are you ticklish under your...?"
C: ". . ."
F: "She IS ticklish, indeed."

It's unclear what Chiara says to her friend.
Maybe she's threatening her with tossing something at her, or pulling something of hers.

Thanks for the translation you did, Kalamos!

I see that you are from Milan, so surely your translation is more reliable than mine ...

The first sentence you put is Chiara reading the question. The second is the friend's first one, but do the reticences indicate that this sentence is also uncertain or do they represent the moment when she starts tickling Chiara?

The third sentence is the one you said was uncertain. Couldn't the fourth be "under the arms"? It's in context, maybe that's it. The fifth is Chiara rising from her chair and the sixth is the end of the video ...

Well, I think now everything is clearer!

I find Chiara more and more beautiful. I saw that she and this other girl that appears in the video are very friends, they even have the same tattoo. So, the friend must really know that Chiara's ticklish and probably had already tickled her on other occasions. I got the impression that she tickles Chiara's feet at the end of the video, just before Chiara gets up from the chair ...

I was thinking of putting more pictures of her barefoot and also of her belly here, but I will open other threads in other parts of the forum that are for that...

I'll do that at some point if it's not already done ...

Attachments

• Emily Arabella Bizzo.mp4
    4.4 MB
  • Emily Arabella Bizzo - Captura de tela 2023-09-03 174715.png
    Emily Arabella Bizzo - Captura de tela 2023-09-03 174715.png
    907.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Emily Arabella Bizzo - Captura de tela 2023-09-03 174737.png
    Emily Arabella Bizzo - Captura de tela 2023-09-03 174737.png
    1 MB · Views: 30
  • Emily Arabella Bizzo - Captura de tela 2023-09-03 174834.png
    Emily Arabella Bizzo - Captura de tela 2023-09-03 174834.png
    687.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Emily Arabella Bizzo - Captura de tela 2023-09-03 174849.png
    Emily Arabella Bizzo - Captura de tela 2023-09-03 174849.png
    687.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Emily Arabella Bizzo - Captura de tela 2023-09-03 174903.png
    Emily Arabella Bizzo - Captura de tela 2023-09-03 174903.png
    666.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Emily Arabella Bizzo.jpg
    Emily Arabella Bizzo.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back