Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Nikki Tickles Jen Capone  MP4-720
This Girl Won't Stop Tickling Me! (Small)
Tickle Wrestling Entertainment! Pt 7: White Crane vs Valkyra! (HD)
Clips4Sale Banner
Suffer the Consequences (1080 wmv)
Jessica Nova & Paris Love Tickle You All Over (SD 720p WMV)
Harley Quinn Torments Big Black Cock  Part 4  (WMV HD)

What's New?

7/8/2020

Visit MTJ Publications for a selection of tickling comics and stories of all sorts!

New from MTJ

New Yoly
Adventure!

Click here
6/26/20

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Do you think post-pandemic there'll be a surge in opportunities (for tickling too)?

Obviously this pandemic has lowered my/ others opportunities to meet people, or at least has reduced interactions to instant message. But a fair amount of people I talk to admit they're a little restless. Has anyone shared similar interaction? Do you think we'll see a surge in sexual (not just tickling, of course) opportunities occurring when the proverbial smoke clears? Just curious.

Providing social distancing is maintained

Quote Originally Posted by WheresThe Clip? View Post
    Providing social distancing is maintained
    That's something the big people determine. I'm not worried about that because if I had to get into details about the packed grocery stores I'm seeing regularly, we'd be shut down forever.

I'm thinking that at some point, people are just going to say "I don't care anymore, I just want to tickle/get tickled now"! And I'll be waiting to tickle!
    Bob

Exactly, the sooner the better.

I fear that things will bounce back too far, as in people who have been deprived/not able to do whatever will go to extremes when they can, which will cause all sorts of problems. I'm certainly looking forward to not standing 6 feet from people, but I don't want it to be rushed.
    Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be.

Founder of the Tickling RPG Forum: http://p068.ezboard.com/btheticklingrpgforum78930

Here’s how the Dominion, perhaps the most prominent pay-to-tickle site in the world, is dealing with it. Two words: very seriously.

>The Dominion has always promoted safe, sane and consensual BDSM practices. With this in mind we will continue Safer at Home practices and remain closed until there is a vaccine for Covid 19. We feel it would be irresponsible for us to re-open until we can 100% play safely again. Your safety and the safety of the Ladies of The Dominion is the most important thing to us right now.<

Probably not.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralBeatty View Post
    LOL dude. I've tickled nearly 300 women. I think I would know.

Surely with two metre long feather dusters, this can easily be achieved.

Blog Entries
    I’ve had 2 double sessions since Texas opened back up, and have three singles set up next month. All of these include tickling.

Blog Entries
    I cleared up an off-topic digression from this. Please stick to the topic at hand, keeping in mind that this is the Tickling Discussion forum.

Some did say they want to start meeting once the sociql distancing rules are gone.
    In the meantime the tickle community will continue work on making real life voodoo dolls. /S

I know that the world is being a little cautious but I think in recent months people have proven even if they know social distancing is preferred that it won't go far long term just because of human nature. On the other hand people that social distance seriously as if they're afraid of being smeared with each other's feces looks cartoonish and silly. Especially when you factor in that most spaces (like gee, essential businesses) arrange work spaces that operate within 3-4 feet because holy fuck, we've got bills to pay and that takes being able to make money.

But I just asked because you'd figure maybe in an ideal world, tickling is an honest, more or less mild form of contact.