• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you think post-pandemic there'll be a surge in opportunities (for tickling too)?

duderino84

2nd Level Orange Feather
Obviously this pandemic has lowered my/ others opportunities to meet people, or at least has reduced interactions to instant message. But a fair amount of people I talk to admit they're a little restless. Has anyone shared similar interaction? Do you think we'll see a surge in sexual (not just tickling, of course) opportunities occurring when the proverbial smoke clears? Just curious.

Providing social distancing is maintained

That's something the big people determine. I'm not worried about that because if I had to get into details about the packed grocery stores I'm seeing regularly, we'd be shut down forever.

I'm thinking that at some point, people are just going to say "I don't care anymore, I just want to tickle/get tickled now"! And I'll be waiting to tickle! :p

I fear that things will bounce back too far, as in people who have been deprived/not able to do whatever will go to extremes when they can, which will cause all sorts of problems. I'm certainly looking forward to not standing 6 feet from people, but I don't want it to be rushed.

Here’s how the Dominion, perhaps the most prominent pay-to-tickle site in the world, is dealing with it. Two words: very seriously.

>The Dominion has always promoted safe, sane and consensual BDSM practices. With this in mind we will continue Safer at Home practices and remain closed until there is a vaccine for Covid 19. We feel it would be irresponsible for us to re-open until we can 100% play safely again. Your safety and the safety of the Ladies of The Dominion is the most important thing to us right now.<

I’ve had 2 double sessions since Texas opened back up, and have three singles set up next month. All of these include tickling.

I cleared up an off-topic digression from this. Please stick to the topic at hand, keeping in mind that this is the Tickling Discussion forum.

Some did say they want to start meeting once the sociql distancing rules are gone.
In the meantime the tickle community will continue work on making real life voodoo dolls. /S

I know that the world is being a little cautious but I think in recent months people have proven even if they know social distancing is preferred that it won't go far long term just because of human nature. On the other hand people that social distance seriously as if they're afraid of being smeared with each other's feces looks cartoonish and silly. Especially when you factor in that most spaces (like gee, essential businesses) arrange work spaces that operate within 3-4 feet because holy fuck, we've got bills to pay and that takes being able to make money.

But I just asked because you'd figure maybe in an ideal world, tickling is an honest, more or less mild form of contact.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back