• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick Tickle With My Wife

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
So if anyone here has read any of my true stories before, you’ve read about my wife’s strange relationship with me tickling her.

For those who don’t know, she’s really ticklish. Underarms, sides, tummy, especially feet. She claims to hate being tickled, but on occasion she’ll do things to irritate me. And by this point in our relationship, she knows I’m going to come back at her by tickling her somehow.

So last night I walk into the bedroom, and she’s laying on the bed with her eyes closed. I was just talking to her from the other room so she wasn’t asleep, she was ignoring me.

I couldn’t help but notice her feet were within reach. They’re size 6, and her soles are really pink when they’re warm. They’re also very soft because of all the massages she’s wanted lately. I’ve accidentally used too much lotion. [emoji2958]

So I reached down and started skittering my fingertips on the bottom of her feet, and she tried to lay there and keep ignoring me. Eventually the dam broke.

“Hahaha staaaaahahahap!” She giggled and kicked her feet at my hands.

This morning she admitted she was ignoring me to mess with me. I said “Well you know what you’re going to get when you do that.”

Thanks everyone.

If you liked this, check out my fiction series starring a young couple named Billy & Krista.

I got her again yesterday. We were in the car sitting at a red light and she gave me a playful look, then slapped me on the arm.

I reached over and tickled her behind the knee, she giggled and slapped me a few more times. If I hadn’t needed to start driving again, she would have gotten more.

She was feeling depressed the other day and just wouldn’t cheer up no matter what I did. So I knelt down in front of her and said “If you don’t smile...” while moving my hands in position to hug her.

She pinned her arms down defensively, and giggled “Nooo! Don’t tickle me!”

Later that night, I was in a goofy mood and was kissing up the back of her arm. Just as I hit the seam of her shirt where her underarm was, she laughed out loud and told me “Stahahahap that tickles!”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back