• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled a London-based Instagram foot model

vocif

TMF Novice
I normally do not post on here about my efforts but lockdown has caused everything to dry up, so thought this may be interesting for people.

Shortly before lockdown in the UK I had the distinct pleasure of collaborating with the London foot model @feetonpointe1 (see her instagram). She is a very cool character with the confidence that naturally flows from being in her 40s, and she was interested in making some tickling content for her fans. After some discussion, we decided to meet and produce some clips.

After a nice chat, I suggested we do some practice before filming. Her dedication to the upkeep of her feet is remarkable, moisturising them and covering with thick socks whenever time permits. So she peeled off these socks, which she had been wearing for the last hour, and my nose was greeted with the aroma of her scented lotion. She then lay face down on her bed, put her feet in my lap and invited me to test her sensitivity.

I could tell how silky smooth her soles would be just by looking at them but my attention was more preoccupied with her tensing calves and pulsing Achilles’ tendons, as well as her clearly burying her face in her pillow. This alone, before even touching her feet, told me the one important fact that matters: this woman clearly has terrifically ticklish feet and is dreading this.

One single stroke from heel to toes immediately confirmed that not only were these clearly the smoothest soles I had ever touched, the leg jolt and frantic toe curling, displaying her teal painted toenails magnificently demonstrated they were the most ticklish (and I have fortunately tickled many pairs of feet in my time).

I made the most of teasing her like that as I assumed with feet that ticklish she would be deciding not to proceed with the content but, to my overjoyed surprise, 30 minutes later she was wrapped in a sheet face up, her ankles bolted over the footrest, her big toes tightly tied together and a sheen of lubricant on her ticklish soles, ready to make her tickling debut.

Please do PM me for enquiries, clips are available and I am happy to swap stories and trade.

(The screenshots look grainy as they are zoomed in but the video quality is playable at 480p. Credit for the photos goes to London Feet Room).

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back