• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Tickle Partner Forever, or Someone New Every Three Sessions

Straps&Laughter

Verified
Hypothetical:

Would you rather have a single tickling partner for the foreseeable future (call it... ten years) that met your ideals in terms of sensitivity, aesthetic, and demeanor...

Or...

A new tickling partner every three sessions that varied in their degree of meeting your ideals, for the same period of time?

(Yes, there are a myriad of other scenarios possible. Please play within the confines of the question, and share your reasons!)

Single tickling partner, because the single partner would know what to expect for each session and understand the likes and dislikes

Life made that choice for me. I've been blessed to play with different women when I was in my early 20s, but I've been with the same wonderfully ticklish 'lee for the past 10 years and it has been amazing. I wouldn't mind trading all the experiences of my youth if it meant having her a little sooner in my life :bubbleheart:

This is an excellent discussion / topic it would be great to find that one someone who you could spend your life with and you're tickling fantasies. But on the other hand variety to live out your tickling fantasies is an awesome thought as well. So it is a very tough choice. Maybe for me I can find that one special female that will allow me to live out foot tickling fantasies as well as every now and again throw in some variety of other females I would enjoy watching her tickle other females feet and every now and again I get to join in.

Thank you,
LBFT

tenor.gif

This. I have a wife who is frequent in my tickle fun, and we have other tickle partners that come and go, some stick around for years, some are one timers. Sometimes you can have the cake AND eat it too :D

A new one i must be a tickle slut? XD

Same partner. I could still find variety with the same person, and here's how it would work: now and then I would invite other playmates for a session, but the one partner I keep always has to be present. Question doesn't say I can't have multiple partners at once. ;)

Hope that makes sense.

If i were a ler, i think i would enjoy picking apart my lees responses like a puzzle, exactly how i would pretty much expect a ler to do for me. So, likely, I'd be taking any lee i found and giving it a go. Too bad I'm way more lee than ler. Lol.

I've had the same one for 36+ years. I wouldn't change a thing. It could be better by being more frequent, but the level of trust is much more important.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back