• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara and the Nymph (F/mythological creature)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Image removed**

Last edited:
Ya never know how, why, or where, insperation will hit, but cool pic non the less.

I like it, I like it! I would LOVE to see more. This is exactly the kind of stuff I like in tickling art.

Huh, can't Sara pick on somebody her own size? Great render, Dave!

Why so much apology for such a charming pic? :D

Very nice!

Dave2112 said:
Ok guys, forgive me for this one. I have no idea where it came from or why I even created it. I was sitting here...exquisitely stoned...

Thats when we come up with some of our best work man. I gotta start posting the stuff I do when I'm REALLY screwed up. LOL. Weird is cool because wierd is synonymous with original. Love the pic too...

Man! if being stoned does that to ya I've really been hurting myself! Great pic, though her armpits seemed to be begging to be tickled.

And you are sorry...WHY? lol I love it! Would be very happy to see more along those lines.....Perhaps a little revenge theme with the little sprite and her friends joining in...:devil:

Ray

Thanks for the appreciation, guys. I wasn't really apologizing for the pic itself, I actually thought is was one of my better ones once I finished it. I just didn't know where the idea came from in the first place, and it's outside of my usual realm of darkness and severity. However, I've been thinking of branching out into some new genres. You'll probably see more fantasy, sci-fi and stuff like that along with the BDSM themes in upcoming works.

This series will be continued, I'm just not sure in which direction yet. Ray suggested a revenge theme for the little nymph's friends, which is definitely possible, but I think I'd like to give them a little more reason for that revenge first...:rolleyes:

Stay tuned.

it looks like it belongs in a Brothers Grimm I would have read over and over and over again. :) nice work.

hey...being a stoner myself..i love things like that...keep 'em up.

<3sparky

hmmmm.... exquisitely stoned, eh? ;)

an excellent picture. however, it would be synonymous with excellent if the roles were reversed...:devil:

keep up the good work, and keep on tokin'

Blimey Dave!!!!!!...........

.....what are you on about??? would we like to see more??? too bloody right mate!!! very nice work indeed and I am sure you will make a great series from it along the lines of gullivers travels. Sarahs temptation to be very cruel and heartless with her tickling and sexual torment of the elfin girl will be very great, after all its not like the elfin is human. That kind of attitude should see that sarah gets her comeuppance!!!! keep up the great work dave.

Kinda what I was thinkin'. :rolleyes: Wait 'til you see what happens to the nymph when Sara gets her inside the cabin...he he he...

If I might be allowed to offer a suggestion... Perhaps the little faeries sisters might exact revenge on Sara? I'd love to see a flock of pixies tickling a full grown girl. :)

This is definitely a future consideration. Once Sara has really given the nymph a thorough "once-over", I think we'll see her friends arrive....:D

I was revisiting this thread when I realised that I hadn't posted on it. Shame on me ! I was certain that I had. (I think maybe I had written a reply but my router conked out before I could submit it? Anyway...)

Let's just say, if this is the result of being stoned, then go forth and get thyself drugged up :D

~Syn

Its almost as if Sara is putting the "voodoo" tickling on this little doll. Great artwork as always. I like it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back