• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More belly!

va_duke_89

TMF Poster
I've noticed a vast majority of posts on here are feet related (nothing wrong with that), but it would be nice to see more upper body content/discussions... Just sayin'.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Feet will always be #1 in most ticklers eyes. Even my vanilla friends enjoy feet in some way.

Much love for bellies over here. Whenever I've found a girl with a ticklish tummy I have felt blessed. If she has a ticklish belly button too (rarer than you think!) it's like all my Christmasses and birthdays have come at once. :D

Agreed! I'm glad they listened to this because there used to not be any main forum belly mention. Shit, it's in my name! We need bellies over here! Lol

I agree that there needs to be more, but it has gotten better over the years. I've been a member here since 2010, and for the first couple years the only way you were gonna see belly/bellybutton was if someone ordered a custom dedicated to that spot. Belly/bellybutton content in any other way at times was a rare as a four-leaf clover. But as I said, it's gotten better. More fans of that type of that content have joined here, and also more producers are at least paying some attention to that spot. Something that bugged the hell outta me for years and still bugs me today, is when someone being tickled who has had their belly/bellybutton tickled before, has that spot totally ignored. If a model specifically tells a producer not to tickle there, then okay. Because there are some who don't like having their bellybuttons touched. And obviously a producer is, and should, respect the models wishes. But I can't tell you have many models I've seen over the years who have gotten their bellybuttons tickled before, have it totally ignored. I've even seen producers find that the bellybutton gets a good reaction, but only stay there for a couple seconds.

I get that feet are the top seller. I've honestly developed a foot fetish myself during my time here. But cases of the belly/bellybutton getting ignored are always disappointing.

I agree that there needs to be more, but it has gotten better over the years. I've been a member here since 2010, and for the first couple years the only way you were gonna see belly/bellybutton was if someone ordered a custom dedicated to that spot. Belly/bellybutton content in any other way at times was a rare as a four-leaf clover. But as I said, it's gotten better. More fans of that type of that content have joined here, and also more producers are at least paying some attention to that spot. Something that bugged the hell outta me for years and still bugs me today, is when someone being tickled who has had their belly/bellybutton tickled before, has that spot totally ignored. If a model specifically tells a producer not to tickle there, then okay. Because there are some who don't like having their bellybuttons touched. And obviously a producer is, and should, respect the models wishes. But I can't tell you have many models I've seen over the years who have gotten their bellybuttons tickled before, have it totally ignored. I've even seen producers find that the bellybutton gets a good reaction, but only stay there for a couple seconds.

I get that feet are the top seller. I've honestly developed a foot fetish myself during my time here. But cases of the belly/bellybutton getting ignored are always disappointing.
Totally agree! I love to num num on her tum tum!

As a bellybutton fetishist, I wholeheartedly agree. Feet are fine and all, but upperbody tickling is the only tickling that truly matters to me.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back