• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Farmhand, Chapter 1 (m/m)

trainerjoey

It was a big beautiful house in the countryside that belonged to a young widow named Catherine. It was girdled round by acres of beautiful land. Her son, Robert, was riding his horse, Pegasus, across the hilly green pasture, breathing deep the cool fresh summer air. When he returned and secured his horse in the stable, he went inside the manor. His mother greeted him:

"Hello Robert. You've been out quite a while."

"Yes," Robert replied, "When Pegasus is at full gallop, it is like the world disappears and just he and I remain, riding the wind."

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. By the way, I have hired a farmhand. His name is Patrick, and he arrived today. He is by the stables. I'd like you to go and introduce yourself."

Robert made himself a quick sandwich, and proceeded out to the stables. As he was walking, he made out a figure leaning on a fence, looking skyward. When Robert was about 10 yards away, he stopped in his tracks. Looking at the figure, he was struck with a sudden, strong emotion. The young man looking at the sky was tall, with short blond hair and deep blue eyes. He was well-built, wearing trousers and leather boots, but was barechested. Robert felt as if he were in a trance, walking towards the man inexorably.

I cannot pinpoint exactly what it was at first that made Robert fall in love with him. Maybe it was the way the wind blew through his golden hair. Or maybe it was the half-assured, half-shy smile that he flashed Robert as they shook hands for the first time. Whatever it was, Robert was smitten.

Robert finally approached the man. The blond haired man grinned, and extended his hand.

"Glad to meet you, I'm Patrick," he said jovially.

"I'm Robert. So, you just arrived today?"

"Yes, it was really quite sudden. My mother awoke me very early this morning, and told me that she had gotten a letter from a wealthy widow promising $5 dollars an hour to work on her farm. Both of us got very excited at the prospect, and I took my best horse to get here as quick as I could. I am very excited to be allowed to work here!"

"And I am very happy that you are here!," Robert replied, a little anxiously, perhaps smiling too broadly.

Patrick stretched his arms, and turned round to look at the sunset.

"Isn't it beautiful, Rob? The way the setting sun turns the horizon into crimson purple, bathing the hills in its splendor?" Suddenly he turned round and looked Robert excitedly in the eyes; "Hey, we should go riding together before supper! What do you say?"

Robert's impulse was to reply strongly in the affirmative, but he was a bit light-headed, and his legs felt like jelly.

"That sounds great, but.... I'm a little tired. How about tomorrow morning?"

Patrick grinned and nodded his head. "Alright, tomorrow morning!"

With that, Robert walked back to the manor. Inside the ornate entryway, his mother, Catherine, greeted him with a bit of apprehension.

"Why, Robert," Catherine said, "you look like you have seen a ghost!"

"Not a ghost," Robert replied under his breath, "a man!"

Thanks for the feedback, Amistad! If a couple more people leave feedback, I'll post Chapter 2.

It certainly got my attention, I am already very curious about the next chapter!

I’d like to read Chapter 2, 3, 4... I could go on haha

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back